• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Predator Physical key removal and speed revision

koopa3144

He/Him
Physical key removal
I think the Pred's Physical key is kind of redundant. It scales no nothing and Pred's are capable of harming Adult Xeno's with their bare hands and can even harm Heavy Caste Xenomorphs with their more basic weaponry. I think a single "Predators" key that "9-B up to 9-A, higher with advanced weaponry" would work best with 9-B scaling to Adult Xenos (0.001786 Tons of TNT) 9-A scaling to Heavy Caste Xenomorphs (0.00656 Tons of TNT also why do Heavy Caste Xenos have an 8-C+ calc on profile which isn't used?) and their weaponry scaling to reducing two people to char (0.11465162704 Tons of TNT, Which is 2x the value of reducing someone to char [0.05732581352 tons of TNT]) with the feats in the Physical key being moved to Striking Strength.

Speed revision​

I forgot to update speed when I made the Predator profile revision so here it is

Speed: Subsonic travel speed (Can move faster than the human eye can follow, can casually keep pace with a moving car) Supersonic Combat Speed and Reactions (Predators have dodged bullets on multiple occasions. Comparable to Xenomorphs which can also dodge bullets) possibly far higher (A Predator could dodge blasts described as "lasers". Scarface can move in tandem with his Sonic Trap which shoots out multi-spectrum light)

Also the Language Translator program installed in Predators' bio-helmets should give them Automatic Translation. I forgor to add that 💀
I might add more to this but thats all for now.

Agree: @SR001 @Apex_Predator_GX @Roachman40 @Armorchompy
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
Idk why the first image link isn't working but I changed it to link to the fandom file so it should be viewable now.

looks gucci from a glance

(0.00656 Tons of TNT also why do Heavy Caste Xenos have an 8-C+ calc on profile which isn't used?)
lol the 8-C+ thing was refused, so the 9-A thing was the only thing that was able to be used iirc

Seem ok, I don't really know if the feats are Supersonic but Xenomorphs are rated that already so ig it's not a problem. I'd probably not have the far higher tbh

I've removed the far higher bit. Seeing as all the Predator supported have agreed to the changes, is this is fine to apply or should I wait for one more staff member?

Back