• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus vs Chara III

Epsilon_R

He/Him
Hopefully we can conclude this one...

ArceusCT
Chara.(Undertale).full.1979229
Arceus:

Chara:

Chara stop fighting against Pokemons god damnit

Pretty sure Chara get's incaped or just thrown againt one of the creation trio, making em unable to fight arceus for a week, giving him a win.

Not sure if chara has a reasonable way to win.

compared to the dragon trio, Arceus should have more haxes and immunities/resistances if I'm not mistaken.

If Rimuru can't really touch the Llama God with all his haxes, I don't see how Chara with far fewer abilties can.

I STILL don't have full conviction of the so-called feats that Chara is stated to have accomplished, but I'll just leave it at that.

How can Arceus kill Chara when Chara has Mid-Godly Regenerationn?.

This is more of a question, I'm not debating.

Concept manip would work, I guess. Also power null may be able to strip away regen. There's incap methods for Arceus as well.

...actually, wait. Incapicitation is defined by the rules as "putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day". Is Chara just being way too weak to do anything mean that it's passively incapped?

Wokistan said:
Concept manip would work, I guess. Also power null may be able to strip away regen. There's incap methods for Arceus as well.
...actually, wait. Incapicitation is defined by the rules as "putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day". Is Chara just being way too weak to do anything mean that it's passively incapped?
depends on the potency of the conceptual manipulative ability of Arceus as well as his power null. But then again, all I've seen is gassing up for Chara, so idk. There's even another thread of her potentially being outerverse level.

>1-A Chara

Wut

Just now realized that Arceus can only seem to create concepts, but that shouldn't preclude it from creating the concept of Chara's crippling weakness to asparagus or something. Conceptual creation comes up so little that idek how we treat it.

Wokistan said:
>1-A Chara
Wut

Just now realized that Arceus can only seem to create concepts, but that shouldn't preclude it from creating the concept of Chara's crippling weakness to asparagus or something. Conceptual creation comes up so little that idek how we treat it.
I'm pretty if one can create concepts, Arceus can also alter concepts. Yea, conceptual manipulation is a very subjective ability. I've seen a lot of discussions where I felt like the "who's stronger or more resistant" with said ability didn't really make much sense in retrospect because of how complex it is. Idk man, I'm no expert.

maybe you should go call Cal over to this thread

Arkeus?

You just made me thing of elder scrolls with that...

Can I rip the wiki asunder with a pokemon v elder scrolls match I wonder.

Arceus stomos tough, chara can't even hope to beat it.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Arkeus?

You just made me thing of elder scrolls with that...

Can I rip the wiki asunder with a pokemon v elder scrolls match I wonder.

Arceus stomos tough, chara can't even hope to beat it.
TBH, I'm still not fully convinced that Chara can animously beat any of the creation dragon trio. Like I said earlier, I personally feel like the threads involving Chara were gassing it up. Undertales is at best a BL Multiversal world...I'm not sure if it has more universes/timelines than the Pokémon verse, either.

Any count for the Undertale verse, though?
I meant that in a vomparitive manner.

Pokemon has thousands of times more.

Oh okay my bad

Back