• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pretty sure this ends similarly to Sonic vs Asriel, except Shadow is far more willing to use Chaos Control type abilities since that's his main shtick. In fact, Chaos Control is often an opening move for Shadow.

I mean, I wanna wait for others. But I wouldn't be surprised if Shadow just goes for the 2-B BFR. Just like Asriel, Chara shouldn't be able to return from that (Due to Shadow scaling far higher into 2-B).

It's on the profile but not in his P&A section, rather his Attack Potency:

Attack Potency: Large Planet level (Fought Adventure Sonic to a standstill. Can harness the energy of Chaos Emeralds simply by holding them and is noted to be capable of using their full potential,

No I meant being able to interact with abstract concepts. I too feel we should treat Super Shadow as having it if we work under the assumption the Chaos Emeralds granted Sonic that ability.

No I meant being able to interact with abstract concepts. I too feel we should treat Super Shadow as having it if we work under the assumption the Chaos Emeralds granted Sonic that ability.
All the Super Hedgehogs are treated as having the same level of NPI at their full power. So Shadow could interact with it in this state as well.
Also, Shadow FRA.

I don't know about that. Chara also have soul manip and posession so there are these wincons

Like before, it's just that Shadow likely wins here more often than not

I don't know about that. Chara also have soul manip and posession so there are these wincons

Like before, it's just that Shadow likely wins here more often than not
No. Charas possesion is very very controversial and unknown and soul manipulation is done by making a deal. Stomp.

Back