• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus: The Jewel of Inconsistency

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you mean as the Original Spirit since Arceus is the Original One. However, does that really affect the profile is what I'm asking?

Just something random I'm pointing out.

Once we rewrite the Beyond Dimensional Existence page, he's likely gonna get some basic level of that.

Inverted Tempest said:
Okay, and what does this do for the verse?
Also, 2-C sounds the best way to go about it because Dialga and Palkia still have their own feat for it to be supported. They should be "At Least Low 2-C" at worse considering even Primal Dialga still has Low 2-C feats and that's a very weakened and corrupted version of Dialga IIRC, meaning normal Dialga would be massively above that and the others would scale like the Lunar Duo, other CT Members, the Lake Trio, and that one Lucario from the Manga as well.
IIRC even Darkrai has a 2-C (though at its lowest possible extreme) feat, standalone, in one of the spinoff games.

Overlord775 said:
Avatar Arceus is able to create brand new Palkia and Dialgas without even needing it's plates tho
^^^^

BTW, Arceus did a 2-C feat in the movie, that being shaking his, the regular world, the distortion world and Palkia and Dialga's dimensions just by waking up

Arceus is already upscaling far enough from Darkrai's 2-C feat that this is basically irrelevant.

The only thing stopping it from being truly irrelevant is that it was so casual that it's hard to gauge if the feat was accidental or intentional.

I believe Arceus's true form should be rated a lot higher than 2-B, though I'll reserve that thread for the future.

Honestly, if this goes through, Arceus legit would probably need like three keys with one for an avatar, one for Arceus, and one for the Original Spirit iself.

Inverted Tempest said:
Honestly, if this goes through, Arceus legit would probably need like three keys with one for an avatar, one for Arceus, and one for the Original Spirit iself.
Arceus is canonically the avatar of the Original Spirit, nothing really points at Arceus itself having also avatars of his own

Original Spirit Arceus is Low 1-C (in the new system). However, my thread on that will come later due to backlog and all that.

Kepekley23 said:
Original Spirit Arceus is Low 1-C (in the new system). However, my thread on that will come later due to backlog and all that.
Wouldn't it be one of the weakest Low 1-C's? No feats of affecting 5D+'s and all that?

It'd transcend the verse's concept of dimensions, so...no. Dimensionality is irrelevant in the new tiering system.

It'd be a relatively powerful Low 1-C, considering it is a conceptual and formless void where all abstract forms shown to exist in the verse are one with it, ontop of every other ability its 2-B avatar possesses.

How we are sure those are their True Forms and not just Avatars? Aren't those True Forms omnipresent across all of space and time to begin with?

So with the current resolutions from this and future threads, I'm going to guess the Pokémon god tiers would look something like this? (assuming the upgrades/revisions are accepted):

CT Avatars: At least low 2-C

LS Avatars: At least low 2-C

LS true forms: 2-B

CT true forms: 2-B

Arceus: 2-B

Original Spirit: low 1-C

The CT Avatars wouldn't be Low 2-C, they would be 2-C via scaling above Darkrai.

And you still hasn't answered why is Avatar Arceus 2-B.

Well, Avatar Dialga is capable of stabilizing all of space and time with its heartbeat, a feat we currently accept as 2-B, so...

ok but is avatar dialga doing that within that specific time-space or throughout the multiverse? the distinction is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back