• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus should be straight Low 1-C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinsye

She/Her
Okay so I read the previous thread and I have no idea why this was accepted at all.

Ant suggested a 'compromise' but the compromise was just "We should let one side win". That isn't a compromise.

Anyways, Arceus is probably just Low 1-C, even just going by what the profile currently accepts. He transcends reality to such a level that space, time, and nonexistence can't harm him and he exists beyond reality as a whole. If the profile is correct, and he existed as a transdual being before existence and nonexistence. If you have a problem with this, then you have a problem with Low 1-C Arceus.

I don't see a world where we have both and not only one or the other, it doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
From a glance it overall just looks like straight-up Low 1-C, the possible rating seems unnecessary.

Last edited:
Totally agree with it, possibly felt like a weak decision tbh, even likely was meh and we only got possible because likely was already for 2-A.

THANK YOU. Fully agreed with this and was shocked it wasn’t applied at the time. This wasn’t even a compromise towards people who wanted a possibly rating, they were like 20% of the vote, it was a compromise for people who disagreed with the upgrade in the first place which was kinda summarised when Quasi said to me after I objected and called the “possibly” downplay:
Stop whining all day. The only reason this wank works is because the standard allowed another wank to pass, and correcting both have people cry about double standard if we do.
Like, why do people who disagree with the upgrade get to weigh in on how it is applied, with more weight than people who actually agreed? There were more staff in favour of a straight rating than people who disagreed with the upgrade entirely and people who wanted a possibly rating COMBINED iirc

Agree on a full Low 1-C: 6 - @The_real_cal_howard, @Psychomaster35, @Maverick_Zero_X, @GyroNutz, @CloverDragon03, @Executor_N0

Agree with a "possibly Low 1-C": 2 - @QuasiYuri, @DarkDragonMedeus

Disagree: 2 - @Confluctor, @Saikou_The_Lewd_King

Neutral (?): 1 - @DontTalkDT

Why did we go for the option in bold lmao

Honestly for a person who thought Arceus being Low 1-C was wank Quasi sure was heavily trusted to give a lotta input on how Low 1-C Arceus should work, looking back on it all retrospectively

Okay so I read the previous thread and I have no idea why this was accepted at all.

Ant suggested a 'compromise' but the compromise was just "We should let one side win". That isn't a compromise.

Anyways, Arceus is probably just Low 1-C, even just going by what the profile currently accepts. He transcends reality to such a level that space, time, and nonexistence can't harm him and he exists beyond reality as a whole. If the profile is correct, and he existed as a transdual being before existence and nonexistence. If you have a problem with this, then you have a problem with Low 1-C Arceus.

I don't see a world where we have both and not only one or the other, it doesn't make sense.
I agree

So far the support has been overwhelming, but I'll wait another day to see any counterarguments.

Oh no. Can we at least wait before turning the strongest non-smurf 2-B into the weakest Low 1-C before we finish applying the changes in the ability addition CRT?

But i will say we basically just made him not useful as a Low 1-C character but someone that can't be touched, having basically the same shiz that Anos has (NEP 2 aspet 2, Aca 5, TD2)

But i will say we basically just made him not useful as a Low 1-C character but someone that can't be touched, having basically the same shiz that Anos has (NEP 2 aspet 2, Aca 5, TD2)
So he incons everyone. That's fine by me. He'd keep breaking the top 5 weakest each year till GF introduces higher dimensions

So he incons everyone. That's fine by me. He'd keep breaking the top 5 weakest each year till GF introduces higher dimensions
Next can yall do something about the fact he cant do shit as a Low 1-C. Thanks in advance.
I feel like you guys are exaggerating how weak Arceus is tbh. There are tons of weaker Low 1-C characters than Arceus right now. Some of the characters are just the Low 1-C equivalent of normal tier 10 to 3 entities due to the use of R>F interaction lmao. Like these guys and even multiple species, for example.

Anyway, more on topic, yeah, I always thought Arceus should just be Low 1-C from the start so I think this is fine.

I feel like you guys are exaggerating how weak Arceus is tbh. There are tons of weaker Low 1-C characters than Arceus right now. Some of the characters are just the Low 1-C equivalent of normal tier 10 to 3 entities due to the use of R>F interaction lmao. Like these guys and even multiple species, for example.

Anyway, more on topic, yeah, I always thought Arceus should just be Low 1-C from the start so I think this is fine.
nah man you see, the only low 1-C thing he has is creation

This is a revision thread, not a versus debate which characters he defeat or loses to...so lets remain at that.

Agree with the change.

His only Low1-C hax is creation, we arent exaggerating shit dawg
ngl Low 1-C creation ain't that bad. Imagine he's fighting some powerful guy and he just creates a bunch of hot babes and the opponent gets so distracted that he stops fighting and just wins by incapitation

His only Low1-C hax is creation, we arent exaggerating shit dawg
Literally, so? None of the examples I took the time to list have even that, not to mention his single creation feat outstrips them all in terms of attack potency. I legit don't understand how this is at all a rebuttal.

Anyway, if you guys want to continue this discussion, message me on my wall or make a discussion thread. At this rate the staff might start just deleting our posts or give us warnings.

What is point of this crt?
Is this downgrade or something for arceus?

I am once again still confused why his hax doesn't 5D before, while all hax in pokemon verse that was upscalling, basicly just coming from himself (legend plate) a basicly 5D existence

Oh no. Can we at least wait before turning the strongest non-smurf 2-B into the weakest Low 1-C before we finish applying the changes in the ability addition CRT?
Honestly even the rest of the Pokegods qualify as the strongest non smurfs because literally nothing can kill them and they can BFR literally any other non smurf 2-B (without resistence to all their types of BFR which is quite rare)

Honestly even the rest of the Pokegods qualify as the strongest non smurfs because literally nothing can kill them and they can BFR literally any other non smurf 2-B (without resistence to all their types of BFR which is quite rare)
yeah Giratina takes over the spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back