• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus should be straight Low 1-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally, so? None of the examples I took the time to list have even that, not to mention his single creation feat outstrips them all in terms of attack potency. I legit don't understand how this is at all a rebuttal.
bro you are tweaking tweaking. Baseline 5d creation hax is gunna do what to more then 50% of Low 1-C’s? That aint killing anyone especially since alot of Low 1-C’s (especially those prominently used) hard counter this. You right tho lets end this here.

Again, while this kind of discussion is important, a CRT about an AP rating is not the place to discuss what that upgrade will mean in terms of vs matches, make a discussion thread

might be worth getting the input from Qawsedf or Pain_to12 since they are knowledgable in tier 1
so this can be wrapped up faster

But i will say we basically just made him not useful as a Low 1-C character but someone that can't be touched, having basically the same shiz that Anos has (NEP 2 aspet 2, Aca 5, TD2)
Can't say about NEP 2 or wtf aspet 2 is but Aca 5 and TD2 seem to only be on a 4D scale, so i doubt he would be that hard to kill.

But i will say we basically just made him not useful as a Low 1-C character but someone that can't be touched, having basically the same shiz that Anos has (NEP 2 aspet 2, Aca 5, TD2)
I actually have plans to try changing this. Frankly I don’t agree with the idea of his hax not scaling to his dimensionality and for a few specific reasons, but I’m not going to make a thread for this just yet.

Anyway, about this thread, yeah I’m good with True Arceus becoming straight Low 1-C.

I feel like we should be able to apply this change soon due to the excessive amount of support.

Six staff agreements and dozens of normal user agreements.

Do we need more staff approval? Two admins, two mods and two CGMs validated it. Should that be enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back