• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arale upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the folks saying this feat should definitely be considered valid for Arale despite being a gag. DBS is written by Toriyama himself, meaning this is his conception of the Arale character. As others have pointed out, all of Arale's feats have always been gags, that is just the nature of her character. Therefore even any gag-feats she exhibits must be considered valid feats by her. She now scales to SSB Goku, so we've got Universe Level Arale. It's not that hard to wrap one's mind around, really. . . .Toriyama has always been a very, very silly writer.

Something about Arale kicking Vegeta's ass seems like bs, Vegeta has far superior feats. Maybe Arale being a Gag Character just puts her on a Universal Scale? Idk but I'm calling outlier until further notice (this episode was filler after all).

Pannaliciour said:
Btw this Beerus freaks me out. How did Goku even fought this god and actually hit him. He must be holding back a lot.
that's what Whis pointed out he said Beerus lied about going all out

I think that we could create a new 3-A key for Arale in DBS.

That might work it should say he contended with SSB Goku while Vegeta i don't think should be noted due to him using only base

Goodyfresh said:
I agree with the folks saying this feat should definitely be considered valid for Arale despite being a gag. DBS is written by Toriyama himself, meaning this is his conception of the Arale character. As others have pointed out, all of Arale's feats have always been gags, that is just the nature of her character. Therefore even any gag-feats she exhibits must be considered valid feats by her. She now scales to SSB Goku, so we've got Universe Level Arale. It's not that hard to wrap one's mind around, really. . . .Toriyama has always been a very, very silly writer.
He didn't make this episode or have any part on it.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Toriyama doesn't write every episode. This isn't an argument.

@Antvasima

A 3-A Key would be best.
He didn't make the outline he only does that for the main arcs

As I explained in the DBS Discussion Thread, this anime is canon because it was confirmed again and again to be the canonical continuation of the manga by Toei and Toriyama, and that he approves what's being aired here. Not because he writes it all.

I added the Key to her profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back