• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this immeasurable speed? (DB related)

AizenBankai09

He/Him
Now, it is accepted that arale has immeasurable speed due to time traveling through sheer speed, and from what I understood from her profile that it has nothing to do with her plot hax, and since both dragon ball and Dr.Slump share the same earth
as shown
here and here appearance in multiple instances of og db and lately in DBS ep 69, now why I made this thread because in the fight between goku and Arale goku had the ability to react to arale's n'cha, would that atleast grant goku an immeasurable reaction speed or would end up being an outlier? 🙃
Edit:idk how to set the timing on yt vids 😭

I know she is "Running through time via sheer speed", but at the same time. Plenty of characters do similar things with regular FTL speed or just outrunning the Earth's rotational velocity and what not. And not sure if it's consistent for her to have faster than instantaneous reactions among other things.

Back