• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ara-Ara "Milf" vs Sugar Daddy "Dilf" (MCU Iron Man vs St. Louis)

but Velox that was one of my concerns as well
Iron man using his other suit as a drone in this key.

which I'm not very familiar tbh of how many and which mark/suits are available at those
so yeah I'm leaning more on Father Stark rn unless james has another argument
send me back to neutral

In IM3 he has the Mk 8 to Mk 42 which is 36 suits. If we include all the suits available in this tier, it's the Mk 6 to Mk 47 which is 41 suits, plus an unknown amount from the second iteration of the Iron Legion.

Fighting against wave of enemies isn't new to Shipgirls. You could even say it's quite normal for them to deals with danmaku from day to day, even taking a considerable amount of damage from shells won't stop them down. St. Louis also face against submarine before which is normally out-of-reach for radar but she should have taken down fews.

Mind you that she have like what? Dozen of guns equipped and she move them independently similar to how IRL ships can do but with better mobility.

I have no idea what she looks like. Does she just look like she does on her page, or can she become an actual ship as well?

Probably, but i think there is a limited to how Tony could hack. There is this thing called Mirror Sea in AL, which is basically an pocket dimension that interferer with Shipgirl technology. At best, it have only able to disturb their radar and communication device while they can still fighting just fine.

Depending on how many suits Tony has access to I'm not sure who to lean on.

In term of AP, both seem to be quite even maybe St. Louis are a bit stronger but Tony got 7-B laser, how willing is he to uses it?

He uses them at least once or twice in every single armor after mark 6. I should point out that the suits have focused-energy weapons like anti-tank missiles that can pierce through armor, and the unibeam is capable of one shotting/knocking down armor and characters as strong and stronger than him.

Later suits also don't have the one-off limit.

Info Analysis and Enhanced Senses will definitely work on Tony, more so as he's using technology. Supernatural Luck probably won't be major factor here, aside from letting her dodging few attack via sheer luck.

What she can scan with info analysis? Stark's wide array of sensors is so vast that it would take hours to compile every single individual unit it can measure but in short he analyzes things like the enemies, equipment and enviroment for any advantage to exploit or weakness to target; Severing Stane's HUD vision, taking out Vanko's AR to depower his suit, same with Hydra's shield power source, form a flight pattern to destroy every drone chasing him minus Rhodes in the fly, weaponize an entire building to batter hulk with its structure, read what materials something is made of from 2380 feet (About 726 meters) away, and of course the infamous fight pattern analyisis, which is also comes with read outs of newtons exerced per blow.

Considering how St. Louis weapons are literally the most mundane and familiar thing for Stark ever, as he built shit like this, chances are he will easily and quickly figure out a way to counter her artillery, dodge the guns, and outright destroy them or make them unusable if he get the chance.

Pretty much most Ships in existence have Anti-air Guns and she also take down planes frequently so Tony maneuvering around shouldn't trouble her much. Sure, her bullets isn't on Touhou level, but neither Tony is, dozen of guns shooting continuously will hits him like rain. The fact that the shells are good enough to penetrate warship hull and thick layers of steel mean the piercing damage are very high. This is not counting the amps she has, which increases power, speed, range make every shots lethal to taken.

I mean, he has been able to outmanuever tank guns, machine guns and missiles before from the Hammer Drone and other stuff like the Chitori fleet and the Hydra forces, he is really good a dodging crap. Sure she does have experience against similar things, but Tony has experience against the very type of weapon she uses, and Iron Man is not the same as A F-22, he can flying in ways that are impossible to most current aircrafts and planes.

The link you posted doesn't show me anything other than the real life ship which obviosly will not act the same as this Shipgirl does, no real life ship actually shows any consistent level of danmaku due to being manned, and as I pointed out before her bullet hell doesn't show any level you try to imply.

I also asked whether those amps were anything other than game mechanic and you haven't responded.

And the whole "It can pierce through warship hulls" is kinda of redudant when it comes to anything around Tier 8. A lot of real life ship cannons can blasts holes in other cruisers and carriers, even armored ones.

Not only that but Shipgirls in general are very agile, they dodge bullets storm and ***** on daily basics and can throw back the same amount of stuff they've taken.

Yeah, the acrobatics is cool but the latter thing is something that Tony does aswell, so not a real advantage over him.

Should I also point out that aside from being a genius, Stark is extremely adaptive and orthodox in fights? The examples at the top were only for his Info Analysis, the guy can come up with really out of box counters in combat; With a untested, prototype, not combat ready suit he uses his enviroment to deal with attackers, pull that repulsor clash with rhodes to get rid of Whiplash, use his eye-balling to target key spots without his system, literally destroy his own suit to kill Killian, destroy a leviathan from the inside, etc etc etc.

He might not do a single thing I posted to fight St.Louis, but the point is that, he fights, learns, adapts and counterattacks really fast with unpredictable bullshit.

Stark is also skilled enough to fight multiple mercenaries with just pieces of his suit by doing complex manuevers, match a trained Official of U.S Air Force while drunk, stall Thor long enough for Cap to appear without getting rekt right away, and fight both Captain America & Winter Soldier while having the handicaps of being space deprived, holding back against the former while trying to kill the latter, slowing losing functions of his suit and overall outskilled in CQC and outnumbered, yet he was able to technically win through sheer bullshitty and only lost at the end to due to a hateboner distraction.

There is so much crap Tony can do, all which that can effectively be take down St.Louis with no much issue, that she would not expect. I went through several Azur Lane videos, and barely anything about this Shipgirl outsite of firepower is there, nothing that Stark can just planly find a puntable place to hit.

And I haven't even bothered mentioning the whole House Party Protocol which I'm pretty sure Stark stomps with, she is not going to win against 40+ suits all as strong if not stronger than her because there are a couple of specialized ones that have greater power and endurace.

With all that I said, until further arguments are shown to convice me otherwise,, I will vote for the Iron Man in a 8.9 out 10 winning match-up.

Last edited:
Also, it would be a lot easier knowing what point in time we're using (IM3, AoU, Civil War).

The profile doesn't separate between time periods of the series, just the armors.

Most of what I mentioned is from the beginning up to Civil War.

I mean like, if we assume it's all the armours, IM stomps hard. Like, it's 41 suits plus the second Iron Legion which has like a dozen suits (lowballing).

I guess you could disallow them due to being sorta one off, but Velox would have to allow the lasers then, he can't just ban more than one thing for a character.

Shipgirl also tanked things like various type of projectile like AP shell or HE shell so it won't knock her out immediately.

It's right in there in her profile, Info Analysis allows her to know who is the enemy is, what kind of weapons do they have, where are them, etc. Assuming their radar can't work for reason it doesn't mean they're blind or anything.

A lot of their battle happened in a place called Mirror Sea, which limit their mobility and jammed their device, but most Shipgirl tend to reply on their experience alone. In short, Shipgirl can fight with limited vision just fine. This come along with the fact Shipgirl were able to operate even with equipment going haywire.

Danmaku at this level are the kind that Shipgirl have to deal with everyday. And yes, those amps isn't game mechanic if not they weren't the profile right now.

I would say that the aircraft controlled by Shipgirl aren't exactly normal either, like they was able to control bunch of them individually and do all the maneuvering that's impossible in real life. (Yes, it's from the anime but Enterprise have pull that shit off before so it's more or less same thing)

I guess you could disallow them due to being sorta one off, but Velox would have to allow the lasers then, he can't just ban more than one thing for a character.
Hmmm, too much i guess, the 7-B laser can be only fired once so i think it should be fine for the exchange

Imma change it to IM3-only with no house party protocol

For Info Analysis thing, i would like to mention more about the Mirror Sea thing, it is basically a facility that mass-producing enemies (named Pawn) which include real life ship, aircraft, submarine, clone of Shipgirl, etc. There are countless (hundred of them at least) enemies being spawn every seconds, shooting at them nonstop. The jamming function don't apply to Pawn for obvious reason, which mean the Pawn have informative advantage over Shipgirl, however it's doesn't stop the latter from cleaving through swaths of enemies with ease. This also boiled down to battle between Shipgirls, where both sides known what the other can do, their arsenal, and location.

I thought restricting powers means that it can't be added to profiles? Only restricting stuff that puts you in another tier is allowed?

Imma change it to IM3-only with no house party protocol

That is confusing, are you really putting him in the Mark 42 armor from IM3 that is a useless prototype? Do you even remember what movies the armors come from and what they can do?

And maybe Tony vs Kokushibo would be possible as well

Please don't, that sounds like ass. A Kamen Rider would be interesting tho.

I was boutta write an argument for Stark but Newendigo posted one that made mine look weak. Iron Man fra

:unsure:😒

I'll leave that Wingo since he's the one who asked it (and i done it just like what he said)

I find funny that you did that but complety gloss over my hard to unsee vote and the rest of users who voted for Tony, even before my large comment.

My stance was that you could potentially restrict HPP due to being a single movie Deux Ex Machina, and that the lasers, while somehow limited, are a much important part of his gear compared to the other armors.

Granted, Tony easily wins with the 45 suits against her, and still wins with the laser swipe, so regardless of what you put him with Stark still has my support.

That is confusing, are you really putting him in the Mark 42 armor from IM3 that is a useless prototype? Do you even remember what movies the armors come from and what they can do?
Don't blame me, my memories suck at remember lel
Please don't, that sounds like ass. A Kamen Rider would be interesting tho.
Why, high-mid regen is the reason?
I find funny that you did that but complety gloss over my hard to unsee vote and the rest of users who voted for Tony, even before my large comment.

My stance was that you could potentially restrict HPP due to being a single movie Deux Ex Machina, and that the lasers, while somehow limited, are a much important part of his gear compared to the other armors.

Granted, Tony easily wins with the 45 suits against her, and still wins with the laser swipe, so regardless of what you put him with Stark still has my support.
And thats the thing, with 45 suits at once and legions basically stomp

So the HPP is the laser and not where he summon the that 45 suits and the legions because shit is confusing for my brain

Don't blame me, my memories suck at remember lel
Just use any armor post Iron Man 3 or at least the Mark 6 or 7.

Why, high-mid regen is the reason?

No is because I just don't like Shonen Matches in general.

And thats the thing, with 45 suits at once and legions basically stomp. So the HPP is the laser and not where he summon the that 45 suits and the legions because shit is confusing for my brain

I highly advice you to not make matches in which you don't much about one character.

HPP, House Party Protocol, is an acronym, I don't feel like repeating a 3 word sentence all the time. I made crystal clear that the Lasers and the HPP were different things in that comment, don't know how you jinxed the these two like that.

HPP, House Party Protocol, is an acronym, I don't feel like repeating a 3 word sentence all the time. I made crystal clear that the Lasers and the HPP were different things in that comment, don't know how you jinxed the these two like that
I used 'and' instead 'or' on the last sentence, bruh 😅

Back