• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ara-Ara "Milf" vs Sugar Daddy "Dilf" (MCU Iron Man vs St. Louis)

Hehe boi on that title#slapped

8-A MCU is here, and i would'nt miss the opportunity to start the rampage of 8-A MCU matches start from mine, by using the shipgirls from a verse that also in a state of being known slowly, and so without further wait let's go to the matches!

Summary would be added later

• CW Tony is used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • The 7-B Lasers are restricted
  • Place: Dubai
  • images
  • Starting Range: 100 Meters
  • Win via K.O and Incap!!
  • One Sugar Daddy Dilf Iron Can-I mean Iron Man: 0
  • T H I C C Ara-Ara Milf Shipgirl: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0
  • Tony and Louis are in date: 0

St..Louis.%28Azur.Lane%29.600.3068723.jpg

VS
Anthony.Edward.Stark.600.1237748.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think Stark would be interested in any ship, he is a car guy. Also, that dress of her, terrible.

Anyway, she's around twice as strong as him, Tony very casually knocked out Loki with two repulsor blasts in Mark 6 and just one with Mark 7.

She doesn't have many abilities that are really special, combat wise, like Accelerated Development is neat, but that is prolly outsite of combat judging by the description, Immortality is irrelevant here, Water Walking is cool but is not that great against an arial fighter like Stark, Info Analysis and Ehnhanced Senses seem limited to other shipgirls and the enviroment, Artillery Shells are nothing new for Tony, Supernatural Luck sounds hyperbolic.

So Stat Amps and Danmaku are likely her most deadly assests, specially the latter because is combined to her superior range. Most of Tony's attacks can't reach her from Kms away so he will have to accelerate through the barrage of attacks to close the distance.

However, going by this video her bullet hell is not actually that complex, not Touhou level definetly, and a couple of the attacks seem to be from her companions, So I do say that Stark's should easily be able to figure out a way to manuaver around her guns thanks to the I.A.

Once close enough both bombard each other with their respective weaponry since now they have a clearer shot of the other, if push comes to shove Tony either pulls out a laser wipe that slices her to ribbonsm or gets in close combat and doms her in CQC due to better LS and fighting experience.

Not gonna vote yet because there is a couple of things that I didn't consider (Such as the stat amp) because certain abilities from her profile look like straight up game mechanics that I outright frown up being used in matches, so I will wait for her supporters to give an explanation.

In term of AP, both seem to be quite even maybe St. Louis are a bit stronger but Tony got 7-B laser, how willing is he to uses it?

Info Analysis and Enhanced Senses will definitely work on Tony, more so as he's using technology. Supernatural Luck probably won't be major factor here, aside from letting her dodging few attack via sheer luck.

Pretty much most Ships in existence have Anti-air Guns and she also take down planes frequently so Tony maneuvering around shouldn't trouble her much. Sure, her bullets isn't on Touhou level, but neither Tony is, dozen of guns shooting continuously will hits him like rain. The fact that the shells are good enough to penetrate warship hull and thick layers of steel mean the piercing damage are very high. This is not counting the amps she has, which increases power, speed, range make every shots lethal to taken.

Not only that but Shipgirls in general are very agile, they dodge bullets storm and ***** on daily basics and can throw back the same amount of stuff they've taken.

Last edited:
The 7-B lasers are restricted here, not that it woud change much as that attack was an last resort attack, and he can fire it only once or more (only once in mark 6, dunno in other marks)

So that confirm her luck isn't gonna be a major deal here, nice

Light Cruisers are great against Aerial enemies so definitely on the advantage here, but as newen said Iron Man's AI is also a boon against her danmaku making sure he doesn't get overwhelmed.

isn't it rare for Tony stark to go CQC unless he used one specifically for that like Hulk buster and such? since most fights he doesn't usually go CQC until he noticed that his range attacks don't work

there is also a lot of water to move around so she can just back away while raining hell on him

a drawn-out fight can also give st. some firepower boost which is going to be dangerous

which is very likely since AI will take time to analyze her pattern + stark would probably try all his weapons first.

wait mark 6 is when he can have other suits fight as a drone right?
that might give Tony edge

St. Louis have several amps that can seriously injured Tony if he got hit, combine with huge piercing damage mean it won't take more than dozen of shells to kill him.

Shipgirls also familiar with fighting wave of enemies so Tony with his drones shouldn't be much problem.

Gonna give this to Stark. He has the Iron Legion in this key, and I'm sure he can use some of the suits as distractions to draw fire and overwhelm her with his own repulsor spam. Some of the suits are stealth focused and don't show up on radar, so I'm sure those can get some good sneak attacks in as well.

Back