• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ara-Ara "Milf" vs Sugar Daddy "Dilf" (MCU Iron Man vs St. Louis)

Shipgirl also tanked things like various type of projectile like AP shell or HE shell so it won't knock her out immediately.
If they have piercing resistance then Tony can still struck AP missiles between her gear and damage the rigging directly, that is something he can feasily come across to drastically dampen her, and you know the Uni-beam is still there to one shot any limb regardless.

It's right in there in her profile, Info Analysis allows her to know who is the enemy is, what kind of weapons do they have, where are them, etc. Assuming their radar can't work for reason it doesn't mean they're blind or anything.
That is not what it says

"Information Analysis (Shipgirls have radar and other device that allows them to gain information about other ships), Limited Telepathy (Shipgirls have communication device allowing one to communicate with other shipgirls), Enhanced Senses (With radar shipgirls could "sense" other ships and shipgirls locations outside of their visual range)"

I also said that I went through the profile right in my first comment, and that the description implied it only works on other ships because that is what it says.

A lot of their battle happened in a place called Mirror Sea, which limit their mobility and jammed their device, but most Shipgirl tend to reply on their experience alone. In short, Shipgirl can fight with limited vision just fine. This come along with the fact Shipgirl were able to operate even with equipment going haywire.
The timestamps you posted are only refering to their communation and navigating devices jammed, nothing of harpening their movement and vision beyond location awareness.

Show me St.Louis being able to keep fighting with limbs torned apart and her rigging highly compromised, because that's the main equipment that is relevant, is the main weakness of them, and is the targeting point that Stark will attack.

Danmaku at this level are the kind that Shipgirl have to deal with everyday. And yes, those amps isn't game mechanic if not they weren't the profile right now.

That is not a response, I'm asking you if those amps are acknowledge in-universe.

As for the danmaku they dodge yeah is impressive, however Stark is not going to keep range spamming once he notices that that tactic ain't worth it and will develop another strategy.

For instance, he can move the fight into the city that is right there to both gain cover and hamper her mobility, he can also take matters up close by ramming at her at accelerated speed pin her down with his superior Lifting Strength, or use his guns in close proximity for the full energy and force to hit her.

I would say that the aircraft controlled by Shipgirl aren't exactly normal either, like they was able to control bunch of them individually and do all the maneuvering that's impossible in real life. (Yes, it's from the anime but Enterprise have pull that shit off before so it's more or less same thing)

The first are missiles she just cutting, not aircrafts doing complex crap... Unless you are refering to the Siren above the mini plane, the vehicle is just hovering over the water. And the second is something that a skilled pilot can feasibly do in real life, albeit with high difficulty.

No aircraft can make backflips and halt itself a superspeed and immediatly accelerate at the opposite direction.

For Info Analysis thing, i would like to mention more about the Mirror Sea thing, it is basically a facility that mass-producing enemies (named Pawn) which include real life ship, aircraft, submarine, clone of Shipgirl, etc. There are countless (hundred of them at least) enemies being spawn every seconds, shooting at them nonstop. The jamming function don't apply to Pawn for obvious reason, which mean the Pawn have informative advantage over Shipgirl, however it's doesn't stop the latter from cleaving through swaths of enemies with ease. This also boiled down to battle between Shipgirls, where both sides known what the other can do, their arsenal, and location.

Those are not countless or hundreds, those are dozens, I bothered to count the amount of ships (Both real and girl-like) from the timestamp of the first video, they are like 18-20, I don't count the aircraftss because those are fodder, you are also showing me the shipgirls being getting raided like hell cus they aren't dodging most of those attacks, and there are also multiple allied air-forces and other ship girls helping meaning they aren't swathing hordes individually.

Cleaving through that many kinda of means they are weak fodder, not a comparable enemy like Tony is, who not only has information but also the strength to match her.

I will dip out until tomorrow, my vote still remains for Stark.

Shipgirl use technology and so is Tony, therefore it will work on him.

St. Louis can't fight with limbs torned apart, neither Tony can. However, she can still fight despite the rigging being hijacked and the navigating devices jammed, it mean they aren't vulnerable that any attack in rigging would instanly put them out of commision.

The aircraft thing are done normally by almost aircraft carrier Ships in-verse, more so as they can control each of them individually.

The amps are allowed, as they doesn't contradict anything in-universe.

Dozens are minimum number of enemies shown on-screen, if you don't bothered counting the one from other stages. While in-universe lore are that Mirror Sea keep spawning those things nonstop. Sure, they doesn't do it individually but it doesn't degrade their skills, given that there were swarm after swarm coming at them, and they cannot relies on companions all the time.

Yes, those thing are weaker than Shipgirls but they're still dangerous nonetheless, due to many of them being clone of actual Shipgirl which inherited their weaponry and skills to lesser degree.

Last edited:
"Mark 6/7 is used" "This is post IM3"

The Mark 6 and 7 are destroyed in IM3....

"Mark 6/7 is used" "This is post IM3"

The Mark 6 and 7 are destroyed in IM3....
Shit, imma change it real quick lel
I hate my brain
xpA6V5.gif

Okay so, Stark only has the one suit. I'm assuming that you're going to edit the OP so that he doesn't have his 7-B laser. I think with help from Friday being able to hamper her radar or whatever abilities should prove useful, and analyse her attacks to find a weakness. He should be able to get in shots with his missiles to perhaps damage her rigging which should stop some of her abilities(?)

You should probably update the OP saying that this is Civil War Tony, and remove the votes since you've changed the version of Iron Man used.

Back