• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Apotheosis: Heaven's Cry: Meta and Registration

SCP-682's resistances
no
Character 1: Strahd Von Zarovich (Restrict anything necessary) (power mimicry,etc).
Character 2:The Player (Wizard101) (Act 2 only,restrict anything necessary) Act 2 is only the two blobs of text.
no in many ways
Character (Set 1): Vegito
Character (Set 2): Killua Zoldyck
Power (Set 1): Incursio
Power (Set 2): Nova Strike
I think I'll go the RW route and say how Incursio evolves and in what ways, Nova Strike doesn't actually give you any capabilities Vegito doesn't already have by default.
Power: The Bakery's Supernatural Luck
genuinely confused on how generating cookies from luck is helpful but if you want to extrapolate it to generating whatever you're going for, no.

Also, I think I'll rule on SMT and (maybe, if there's a non broken character to pick) DND resistances

It isn't absolute. If they're caught off guard or just plain ol' unlucky, certain effects will still be devastating and likely the blow immediately before death. Petrification resistance doesn't stop anyone from turning to stone and being shattered, yada yada. So it's fine, just, don't expect to be completely safe just because you have them.

no

no in many ways

I think I'll go the RW route and say how Incursio evolves and in what ways, Nova Strike doesn't actually give you any capabilities Vegito doesn't already have by default.

genuinely confused on how generating cookies from luck is helpful but if you want to extrapolate it to generating whatever you're going for, no.

Also, I think I'll rule on SMT and (maybe, if there's a non broken character to pick) DND resistances

It isn't absolute. If they're caught off guard or just plain ol' unlucky, certain effects will still be devastating and likely the blow immediately before death. Petrification resistance doesn't stop anyone from turning to stone and being shattered, yada yada. So it's fine, just, don't expect to be completely safe just because you have them.
Guess i'll change the luck, doesn't seem very useful the way you explain it.

Wizard 101 is the epitome of Gay.

Also I'm really not fond of the whole "lol must resistance Sheen Megoomi Tonsai" meta forming here. Zephyr already had his eyes on Flynn way before this and everyone just yeeting on the bandwagon isn't something I can approve of. Get your own ideas for builds, dudes.
It was just that Vegito never used his Ki in that specific manner I think. Change for Advanced Armament Haki.
They're just fine creating barriers considering that's one of the most basic things out there, and moving in a single direction at high speed is all the more simple.

Armament Haki is fine.
Character: Hades (OUAT) | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom
Power: Creation of the Goddess (Monsters)
Restrictions: Nigh Invulnerability, BFR and Death Manipulation
I think it's fine? I might have to check it again, but, over somewhat of a look it doesn't seem absurd to me outright.
Character: Sasuke Uchiha (New Era) minus Power Mimicry I was gonna choose Dante but it's a Stone Wall of hax

Power: Ultra Instinct
I think this is fine as well.

Character: Pyra

Power:

Convergent Flames: Any and all fire based attacks made by Phoenix now strike the target even if they hit a clone, illusion, summon or other creation of them or related to them, affecting them as if they'd been directly hit by the flames and ignoring resistances.
I think this should be fine overall.

Honestly we would, but SMT is so hilariously powerful we are putting ourselves at a disadvantage if we don’t use it?
It's really overhyped, by my personal experience. You can get other stuff and keep up just fine if you're willing to.
Does this mean it’s accepted or not g?
No, and I don't say that out of homophobia, but the fact that I know Wizard 101 is broken.
Character: Nanashi (First key) (Death manipulation, existence erasure and statistics reduction restricted)
Power: Bernkastel's Probability Manipulation (Magic key)

Ai man I want that SMT power train, sign me up

Character 2:Gaunter O’Dimm

(Restricting obvious stuff like AE ofc)

Power 1: Summon Invunerabilty,the summons are completely seperate entities from the host. Unable to be used against the host or send damage through them to the host.

Power 2: Souless and Mindless,the Mandarin felt his bones hallow and his flesh empty. Now becoming fully
What does he need to do to use BFR, precog needs to be restricted but otherwise I think anything particularly bad is already null and void from mind resistance

The first power is pointless since people will still just be able to hit you to deal damage but okay

Pick one or the other.

Honestly we would, but SMT is so hilariously powerful we are putting ourselves at a disadvantage if we don’t use it
You are not putting yourself at a disadvantage, no. You are choosing the lazy route, you are choosing what is obviously overpowered without any thought or consideration. So please, don't try to excuse yourself with that out of all things. As said, you can still be strong without SMT stuff, so please, try.

It’s extremely conditional. Geralt had to willingly let himself get in a duel with Gaunter in order to get teleported to Gaunter’s dimension. He can also banish spirits and such. It can be restricted if deemed too much.

It’s pretty vague,but it’s clear he can see future events. However it’s not always clear to him,and certain vital details are unknown to him (hence why he couldn’t just point Geralt in the right direction,but had a general sense that he would eventually find her).

Pick one or the other.
Only one power? I’ll choose the Soulless and mindless.

For now I’ll find a character 2

Edited Version.

SOLARIS( ascended Mandarin)

Character 1: Caelius West
Character 2:Gaunter O’Dimm

(All powers that need to be restricted are restricted)

Powers 1: Souless, Solaris has no soul.

Powers 2: Warping, any attack spewed by either summon or me will warp space or teleport to avoid anything that could block/hinder the attack.

Also does the “buddy” limit apply to summons a character naturally can summon.

I.E if you can summon 100 dudes,will it be limited to 10 regardless if it’s a natural ability.

Last edited:
Also does the “buddy” limit apply to summons a character naturally can summon.
No but, on that note, I'm going to say that any summons you try to make will only have a fraction of your power

If you make a hundred summons they'll have a hundredth of your total output.
I don't think I got a response.
ehhh... Sure, I think I'll allow it.
I'm going to wait till tommorow to see how not fine Applied Kabbalah is but I'm probably going to be voiding that by far

Prescience literally just makes my moves more accurate.
No it "Perfectly guides the attacks to the optimal position" under the power of Warhammer Precog. I'm not going to let you make every single attack a perfect hit.

I'm going to wait till tommorow to see how not fine Applied Kabbalah is but I'm probably going to be voiding that by far
actually after reading the blog for roughly 10 seconds I am very safe in saying no
We are way weaker than were before than in that case lol.
I mean like, it's basic common sense that you wouldn't be able to summon hundreds of fully powered clones on a whim. If you do consider that weaker because I'm overtly stating it, I don't know what to tell you man.

Shit,I got no other choice other than Shin Megami if Caelius is gone
If you keep treating this like an arms race and continue to obsess over m e t a instead of actually making a character, I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

From my understanding, your character is more a vaguely cosmic horror force of nature, right?

Try Lobotomy Corporation, with the Regen restricted, just for one idea of many. You can get some good stuff there.

If you keep treating this like an arms race and continue to obsess over m e t a instead of actually making a character, I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

From my understanding, your character is more a vaguely cosmic horror force of nature, right?

Try Lobotomy Corporation, with the Regen restricted, just for one idea of many. You can get some good stuff there.
Lobotomy is undergoing a revision that includes passive 4D mind, fear and madness. It is unanimously accepted in most parts, and is awaiting closer. I suggest you do not do Lobotomy.

Back