• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Apotheosis: Heaven's Cry: Meta and Registration

I entirely forgot about that well okay then

That hasn’t passed yet as far as I know,and can be restricted anyways. I’ll find something, Im just stuck in either actually being able to survive the RP or sticking to a character.
Use Binah if you want. She is getting Type 3 conceptual manipulation, but what it does it that it can put the concept of locking/unlocking on someone or something, such as locking a box or locking a space. It can also lock a body to make it basically invulnerable to physical damage, but it's purposefully vague, but i'm sure one can find strategic uses for it. Where it can really shine is with "unlocking", but I think you can guess as it is the opposite of locking what it does. Also resistance to RW and AC Type 1.

By the way, another new mandate:

You cannot play until your accepted powerset is on the sandbox. Don't be lazy, edit it accordingly.

Speaking of accepting,

The food chain is fine, Klein Moretti has way too much stuff for me to want to keep track of, some of it feeling like it might be pushing it

Like, if their notable attacks and techniques section can fill up the length of my screen on just one of their tabbers... Yeah...

Dracula's Summoning.
very well
Character: Kisidan (With like Liberation of the soul and probably resistance negation restricted)

Power: Godslayer regen/immortality neg from Shin Megami Tensei

Changing Terrarian Meelee Arsenal to Cosmolite Melee Arsenal
If anyone jumps on the Anima Bandwagon after this I will outright gut them, as I have for the Shin Megami Tensei bandwagon people senselessly piled onto, I am not reading all of that nonsense to see what powers you get out of it.

very well

If anyone jumps on the Anima Bandwagon after this I will outright gut them, as I have for the Shin Megami Tensei bandwagon people senselessly piled onto, I am not reading all of that nonsense to see what powers you get out of it.

Thanks. I've put it in the Sand box.

Character: Binah
Power: Niflheimr Fenriswolf (True Briah restricted)

Note for power: This power makes it so the user will always be faster than his opponent, no matter the speed, even disregarding time manipulation. When being activated, it makes it so approaching enemies, no matter how fast they move, will always be like they were stuck in the same place. It can be negated with time stop, and anything that can stop its movement will nullify it, and anything that can nullify it's incantation will nullify it as well. So while unbalanced in its activation, it can be easily nullified while it is being activated.

Timestop

Ah yes, just let the none of the people who have that power be able to defeat you.

Timestop

Ah yes, just let the none of the people who have that power be able to defeat you.

Paralysis, petrification, transmutation, status affect inducement, ice manipulation, sleep inducement, and more are all things that can literally stop the ability.

When it hits someone always going faster than them?

Cool.

no.

Paralysis, petrification, transmutation, status affect inducement, ice manipulation, sleep inducement, and more are all things that can literally stop the ability.
nonne of what you said is instant, and can be dodged... and since you're "always faster", you can easily dodge it. Overall, dumb.

I don't and I'm the one who approves things.

Surprised you want to hop in this late but, yeah, it is.

As discussed with DMUA over DMs i'm switching my character

Name: Connor Lycans

Characters: Jon Talbain, Valkenhayn R. Hellsing (BFR, Pain Manipulation, and PI Resistance restricted)

Powers: Sabin Rene Figaro's Blitzes, A (Fourth Raikage)'s Lightning Release Chakra Mode

It's been approved, and, side note, I decided for the hell of it that a new standard power is that Ether is capable of creating logic where none exists, thus bypassing invunerability

Honestly I may just pull an Araki and leave it in the background never to be seen again but, yeah, that's what I'm declaring now, you can have it on your profiles

Back