• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Any fighting games fans here? What's your favorite poison?

ScarletFirefly

VS Battles
Retired
I'm a big Street Fighter fan. Believe it or not, I grew up with the Tekken series and never heard of Street Fighter until SF4. Hooked ever since.

Also like Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3. I'd give one of my kidneys for a StreetFighter/Marvel/DC crossover.

What's your favorite game?

Are we going by purely fighting game origin or does it count if the fighting game is a spinoff because I almost want to include Hisoutensoku, J-Stars, and Jump Uultimate Stars up there with Darkstalkers, Anarchy Reigns, and UMvC3. If not, the Darkstalkers franchise has ALWAYS been my favorite as a Hsien-ko main and fan of the lore. Capcom vs SNK 2 is close behind those

I'm the grindy type of guy so I'd have to say, the timeless classic, Ragnarok Online.

From there, I got into League of Legends.

I also like strategy like Starcraft and FPS like Halo.

Not a fighting game fan, but I love me a good beat em up every now and again, they're pretty similar, right?

Although I always had a soft spot for Mortal Kombat, and I just picked up Eternal Champions (A SEGA Genesis fighter) on Steam so I might check that out.

Well, I liked SF4...but then i got too wrapped up in Naruto Storm 3 Fullburst....I put too much time trying to collect all the achievements.

Though, you can never go wrong with SF2.

Back