• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anthony Padilla VS Rick Sanchez

Honestly. Rick is heavily outhacked. Rick is good. But Anthony is straight up breaking the laws of reality and bending them to his will.

Plus his more immunity to some of ricks stuff. Time ain't even gonna work on Anthony. But it can work on Rick. Rick has no proper way to counter reality warping. And with a months of prep. Anthony can easily prepare for most anything Rick can produce. Rick destroying reality might not even work due to Anthony's possible durability or at least the protection the keyboard offered. And the keyboard can target literally anything Rick has or Rick himself and wipe him from existince. And he has literally no way to prevent this.

Anthony takes the win

Honestly Rick should zero diff as Anthony's profile is super wanked. Highballing, he's like street level.

And Saying his highball is street is the downplay. Ian even survives an explosion that got big enough it was seen from the bottom of a cliff when Ian drove off the grand caynon. And Anthony survived a minefield exploding in his face.

Plus. His power comes through his hacks. Like the keyboard. The physical part was a Possibly at best. And was being agreed to be removed recently.

Speaking of. It was agreed already. I'll update and remove the physical Low 2-C. Though his equipment still stands. And so does my point for Anthony winning

This is the same dude who can't walk to a mailbox in his front lawn and yet his stamina is extraordinarily high. The profile only takes the highest ends without acknowledging consistency.

I wanna to assume that his Standard Equipment wasn't wanked as it's been a while sence I watched Smosh, but..

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
This isn't even a physical fight...
^^^^^

For one. Love how you grabbed what is probably one of the weakest and easily far more inconsistent feat. Not like he walks and runs around distances MUCH longer than that. Outran a gorilla. Outruns a bear. Has gone on many adventures, can continue after having limbs and bones broken and ripped off. Played A game for more than a day straight. Ect. Ect.

As well. Doesn't take a lot of stamina to use the equipment

Pretty sure everything in his standard equipment should be optional equipment

For one. Since there's prep. That has no effect on this fight.

For two. definitely wrong with everything in his standard should be optional. He always tends to just pull these stuff out nowhere. Like the time he literally pulled out the gummy snake from inside his pants. And there is quite a bit like his guns that are definitely standard. Cause like I said. He tends to just pull this out of nowhere.

standard equipment is stuff he constantly has on him, just because smosh just randomly spawns items doesn't mean he's constantly got them.

Buttersamuri said:
For two. definitely wrong with everything in his standard should be optional. He always tends to just pull these stuff out nowhere. Like the time he literally pulled out the gummy snake from inside his pants. And there is quite a bit like his guns that are definitely standard. Cause like I said. He tends to just pull this out of nowhere.
Which would be in the scope of "*Able create/summon:" and not Standard Equipment, which we told you on that Spongebob Squarepants thread you made about his magic pencil.

Also "He always tends to just pull these stuff out nowhere"=/="Can pull everything he has every used out nowhere", not without more context. Unexplored Dimensional Storage does not mean one can do that.

1. Still don't agree on the pencil. He didn't create it. He just had it. It was inside his head. He didn't just reach off screen and grab it. He did just create it out of nowhere. It was just kept inside his head. And it wasn't comically large, like t wouldn't fit. So it doesn't fall under that category either.

2. And we have no reason he wouldn't have kept those things on him. That's what they did when they got their hands on the death and life note. Anthony carried around the Keyboard, even when taking some girl out. With his Food battle stuff. He keeps that with him for obvious reasons. Considering it's his literal weapon to fight Ian. Which also is why he always pulls it out from nowhere. Sometimes off screen. Sometimes inside his clothes somewhere. And of course he keeps his phone on him. It's his phone. Why wouldn't he? We never see him get rid of this stuff. And it shows him in the videos carrying it around even in normal life. Like taking a girl out.

I'll deal with this another day and not in this vsthread, hopefully before JonTron gets a profile at 3-A, MFTL+, with Mid-Godly regen, etc, etc.

Probably. I only wanna make one cause he has feats worth mentioning. Lot of casual explosion feats that destroy houses and the kitchen. One time he blasted through several buildings. And also spun the entire earth the opposite direction after drinking it sauce.

No idea where Jon lands. Might be at least dwarf star. Cause I understood he one shot critic before

Is that what that's from? I was wondering. But seriously, don't use that. It's a one off joke between characters that have otherwise never interacted. Stuff like that is the reason people are hesitant to give YouTube personas profiles.

Again. No idea about Jon. I couldn't have said if it was a one off joke, where it comes from, or much at all. I just know someone told me he did that once.

Yeah, it's from an intro to one of the Critic's Nostalgia-ween series, as a nod to the fact that they both did a review of Food Fight. The two don't even exist in the same canon to my knowledge.

Yeaaaaah. Though, JonTron does have a feat of literally forming a star from his tear. It's in a music video, though, so eeeeeeeehh?

Back