• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can amp his attacks to at least >>77 tons, his dura to >16 tons, with him being coated in an aura that can tank his own basic attacks without a problem. Has a forcefield that can tank an attack that is higher than his amped attacks, and would've vaporized him. Has an attack speed buff up to at least 6 times, every injury he makes will be 20 times more painful, and is quite decently skilled. Can set laws making the opponent, and himself, unable to do a certain action.

Oh, and he can fight completely on instinct alone, even before this key.

Here are a few of his feats, some of them aren't exactly skill feats for this key:

Last edited:
I see "magic" in his powers

Everything he does is magical? Magical barriers? Magical buffs?
Not all of it, no. His forcefield uses his own energy, and his own energy comes from converting mana into its own energy different from it, which makes it not be able to be nullified by magic nullifying abilities. A lot of it isn't Magic.

And he already has resistance to Magical Powernull from his sword, which should be 19 layers.

And he already has resistance to Magical Powernull from his sword, which should be 19 layers.
Then you are putting a skill god (for what I see) against Asta at his complete and utterly worst key, where he has basic swords skills compared of what he can do later, no precognition, minimal combat experience and is still procesing Fuegoleon advice of "think, before rush"

Having 2 times AP advantage does not work when Yoon using a sword for the first time is able to impress a expert martial artist, Asta was able to get better in 1 week, but not tothe point of being now considered a genius

Also, 6 times speed advantage? Because Asta is far faster normally, but that would completely blitz Asta, I don´t see this fair, if the guy becomes stronger to face 6-C Asta or anything we can at least try this again

His durability can only be like, >>16 tons, though. Granted his regen is a massive problem, but if he uses a lot of abilities for a long period of time, he can get exhausted.

Also, the 6x speed advantage is only for his attack speed. His movement speed and reaction speed is only buffed to an unquantifiable amount.

If the Ap amps are that big of the problem, I can restrict it to like, 3-4 times only.

How good is Asta's stamina?

And his next key might be H7A to 5-C, but has Invulnerability against everything, has Accelerated development so good that he manages to beat the shit out of a dude who he originally needed to use an massive 150x speed amp to contend with in a short period of time, gains immunity to any ability he gets hit with, and has a massive amp that makes people who are blitzing him so hard appear almost frozen, so I can't do that either 🗿

Begining of series can fight for hours, 3 at minimun, while bleeding

I can only see Asta winning if he copies his skill like he does with Kiato but Asta processing a skill god would not be instant and he probably will lose first

Yeah, then he's not really beating Yoon Seok in stamina department, dude trained for 10 plus days straight without feeling an ounce of fatigue.

Also I doubt processing his skills will work since Yoon Seok does that too. Altho in a few floors later, dude fought against a guy whose attacks are faster than what Yoon Seok's body could respond to, but in just a few moments, Yoon-seok literally closed his eyes, brought out heavy ass dumbbells, and trained while dodging every single attack of the dude whose attacks is way faster than him, simply because he processed everything about the dude and could dodge without thinking.

Which is just an ultimate **** you to the dude he fought against, tbh.

Well, it seems this is a stomp, then. Didn't think he'd stomp a 8A character, but rip.

Idk what's wrong with me 😔

YESSS
WHAT ISSS WRONGGG WITHH YOUUU

His durability can only be like, >>16 tons, though. Granted his regen is a massive problem, but if he uses a lot of abilities for a long period of time, he can get exhausted.

Also, the 6x speed advantage is only for his attack speed. His movement speed and reaction speed is only buffed to an unquantifiable amount.

If the Ap amps are that big of the problem, I can restrict it to like, 3-4 times only.

How good is Asta's stamina?

BRO TYPED ALL THAT SHIT AND SAID

"hOw GoOd Is AsTa'S StAmInA"

Yeah, then he's not really beating Yoon Seok in stamina department, dude trained for 10 plus days straight without feeling an ounce of fatigue.

Yeah im gonna ask for this to be closed

thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back