• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Inglis Eucus (Reborn to Master the Blade) VS Choi Yoon-seok

Rikimarox2

He/Him
Been a while since I've made a match with Yoon-seok, and this girl seems quite good ngl from Ruby's thread.

Both are High 8-C, but have many amps to ramp it up.

Speed is equalized for obvious reasons.

SBA.

Choi Yoon-seok: 0

Inglis Eucus: 0

Incon: 2 (Zinnai, StorytellingDemonKing)

Laziest match ever tbh, I just wanted a fight with Yoon-seok for whatever reason.

Last edited:
Alrighty, honestly the most important part here is if Inglis' fire manip can be used offensively, and if it can shut down Yoon-seok's regen. If not, then her only other option is outlasting (Which is quite hard ngl)

I don't think it would be hard for Inglis to "outlast" and it ain't the right term to use here.

She fought Fufailbane and at the start she couldn't do as much as damage his scales but after a few spars with him she completely out scaled him and became so much stronger than him that he admitted that unless he would evolve into a wyrm he wouldn't stand a chance against Inglis, and in order to evolve into a wyrm, Fufailbane would need to wait as long as a century in order to do that and while gradually becoming much more powerful with each passing year as an ancient dragon, so yeah you can see how much Inglis has surpassed him, her AD is really good.

So I came up with a conclusion here.

1. Inglis becomes so physically stronger and faster due to her AD and double that via Aether Shell that Choi wouldn't be able to keep up with her but due to his regeneration abilities and his other abilities he would be really versatile to keep Inglis away, from which would make the both of them tired over time and both would become incapable of fighting any longer, resulting in an Incon.

So yeah I'm choosing an Incon here

I mean, that's assuming Yoon-seok wouldn't even be able to land a single hit and just get squashed by her.

The dude is relatively skilled, has many amps (can Amp his ap by like 7x iirc, and has many attack speed buffs as well)

Not to mention, dude has his own AD (Which was stated, and I quote: "The Old Priest, once again fired up, focused all his strength on the attack. Yoon-seok’s power was growing exponentially as the battle went on."), and has IR as well as 30% dura neg.

Also, how good is her stamina? Dude is able to like train for 2 weeks straight without even feeling a bit tired, is constantly replenishing qi which makes him not tired, etc...

Last edited:
Oh yeah, how is she against pain and stuff? Because all of Yoon-seok's attacks make any injury they make 20x more painful.

Additionally, here's the skill feats for Yoon-seok (Altho not all of them are skill):

I mean, that's assuming Yoon-seok wouldn't even be able to land a single hit and just get squashed by her.

The dude is relatively skilled, has many amps (can Amp his ap by like 7x iirc, and has many attack speed buffs as well)

Not to mention, dude has his own AD (Which was stated, and I quote: "The Old Priest, once again fired up, focused all his strength on the attack. Yoon-seok’s power was growing exponentially as the battle went on."), and has IR as well as 30% dura neg.

Also, how good is her stamina? Dude is able to like train for 2 weeks straight without even feeling a bit tired, is constantly replenishing qi which makes him not tired, etc...
Inglis was heavily mismatched against Fufailbane at the start, she couldn't even damage his scales when they first fought and his every attack could prove fatal to her, but through sheer experience she was able to trade blows with him and becoming much stronger than him which would take him as long as a century to stand on equal footing as her, so I would say that only the dura neg poses a difficulty here, but once again she can block them and trade off attacks like she did to Fufailbane, and she can always amp herself up with Aether Shell to make the situation better for herself.

I wouldn't really think both have equal AD, I mean I think we can agree that what Inglis have shown is way simply better. She became so much stronger than Fufailbane that he would literally need to become a wyrm, as I've previously explained that would take him 100+ years worth of powerups as he becomes stronger each year, and I will just remind you that he's an ancient dragon so he's very old, so that just means that even when Inglis was heavily cornered at the start, should tell you how good her AD is.

Now I don't know how strong The Old Priest is but Fufailbane is like top 3 in the verse rn and can be here instead of Inglis in this matchup too.

For the stamina part, she constantly puts more gravity into her to make her training more intense, and it's enough weight to completely crush her and she does this everyday without breaking a sweat, tho the time is unknown for each day but she's still putting more gravity into her and still ain't breaking a sweat.
Oh yeah, how is she against pain and stuff? Because all of Yoon-seok's attacks make any injury they make 20x more painful.

Additionally, here's the skill feats for Yoon-seok (Altho not all of them are skill):

I think Choi's pain manip will play a good role here against Inglis but if he wouldn't be able to hit her then I don't think it would be able to hinder her, but about pain, she does constantly resist being crushed down due to her manipulating her own gravity, I don't know how that scales to Cho's 20x but I think it would definitely help her.

Anyways I've a question, are those skills working on a magic system? Such as mana or anything along those examples?

Inglis was heavily mismatched against Fufailbane at the start, she couldn't even damage his scales when they first fought and his every attack could prove fatal to her, but through sheer experience she was able to trade blows with him and becoming much stronger than him which would take him as long as a century to stand on equal footing as her, so I would say that only the dura neg poses a difficulty here, but once again she can block them and trade off attacks like she did to Fufailbane, and she can always amp herself up with Aether Shell to make the situation better for herself.

I wouldn't really think both have equal AD, I mean I think we can agree that what Inglis have shown is way simply better. She became so much stronger than Fufailbane that he would literally need to become a wyrm, as I've previously explained that would take him 100+ years worth of powerups as he becomes stronger each year, and I will just remind you that he's an ancient dragon so he's very old, so that just means that even when Inglis was heavily cornered at the start, should tell you how good her AD is.
The problem is that we don't know how quantifiable are those "power ups". Like, does he get 2x stronger every year, or a hundred times, or anything of that sort? Or is it just mentioned "he gets stronger"?

Additionally, his AD is ridiculous to the point that in a fight with a dude whose attacks blitz him, he got hit a few times, before adapting to the point he literally began lifting weight, jumping rope, and dodging all the attacks mid-fight and even closed his eyes. Additionally, peep in the series are crazy with AD, with them being able to adapt to attacks 150x faster than them, and even dodging it (This happened to Yoon-seok, altho it was in later chapters)
For the stamina part, she constantly puts more gravity into her to make her training more intense, and it's enough weight to completely crush her and she does this everyday without breaking a sweat, tho the time is unknown for each day but she's still putting more gravity into her and still ain't breaking a sweat.
I don't think that compares to Yoon-seok, tbh. Dude always lifts, and he has purposely put modifiers to them that they will cause 10x fatigue, and he's always 24/7 training. Not to mention, he doesn't need to eat, drink, or breath. Not to mention, his stamina constantly replenishes.
I think Choi's pain manip will play a good role here against Inglis but if he wouldn't be able to hit her then I don't think it would be able to hinder her, but about pain, she does constantly resist being crushed down due to her manipulating her own gravity, I don't know how that scales to Cho's 20x but I think it would definitely help her.

Anyways I've a question, are those skills working on a magic system? Such as mana or anything along those examples?
I guess it would help her a bit, but even then I kinda doubt it will be that helpful.

As for the magic system, it works on both Mana (a few of his abilities), while others are on QI. He is able to replicate moves that are based on either.

Hell, dude fought against a clone of himself that was stronger and faster, and was specifically made for combat to the point that it had made powers that Yoon-seok himself didn't know, and he literally learned from it, replicated the moves, and even enhanced it further to the point he was able to defeat his clone.

Also, can't he just... use his law manip, or hell, his powernull sword to nullify her shield or smth? He can quite literally just say "No one is able to use 'ability name' or its effects"

The problem is that we don't know how quantifiable are those "power ups". Like, does he get 2x stronger every year, or a hundred times, or anything of that sort? Or is it just mentioned "he gets stronger"?

Additionally, his AD is ridiculous to the point that in a fight with a dude whose attacks blitz him, he got hit a few times, before adapting to the point he literally began lifting weight, jumping rope, and dodging all the attacks mid-fight and even closed his eyes. Additionally, peep in the series are crazy with AD, with them being able to adapt to attacks 150x faster than them, and even dodging it (This happened to Yoon-seok, altho it was in later chapters)
Fufailbane just said that a dragon grows more powerful with each passing year but when he said that he would evolve into a wyrm in the far future, he would become dramatically more stronger than he is rn and Inglis is at that level. Now, yes, we do not know how quantifiable are those power ups, but Inglis when she first fought Fufailbane she was heavily outmatched there, and Fufailbane is an ancient dragon so he's old as hell, Inglis becoming equal to him and then far surpassing him to the point where he would need to evolve into a wyrm just to fight against her, already tells us a lot about her AD.

I get how good Choi's AD is, but he's not the only one who adapted to things far beyond him. Fufailbane was the 2nd most powerful character we knew of before he fought Inglis and as I've explained before, Inglis was heavily outmatched against him, she couldn't inflict the slightest of damage against his scales and Inglis too can fight without hearing or needing her vision especially after surpassing someone this strong.
I don't think that compares to Yoon-seok, tbh. Dude always lifts, and he has purposely put modifiers to them that they will cause 10x fatigue, and he's always 24/7 training. Not to mention, he doesn't need to eat, drink, or breath. Not to mention, his stamina constantly replenishes.
I can agree that Choi surpasses Inglis's endurance, but once again she manipulates her gravity so much that it can crush her if she's not careful enough and she's also increasing the load to make her training more intense, she does have it constantly on from what I know but the time of her training routine? I can't give a specific number.

I would say that training under several times your own gravity is very impressive and is on par with training with equipment that grant you 10x more fatigue, and especially when you don't break a sweat while training under a gravity that is several times higher than yours.
As for the magic system, it works on both Mana (a few of his abilities), while others are on QI. He is able to replicate moves that are based on either.

Hell, dude fought against a clone of himself that was stronger and faster, and was specifically made for combat to the point that it had made powers that Yoon-seok himself didn't know, and he literally learned from it, replicated the moves, and even enhanced it further to the point he was able to defeat his clone.

Also, can't he just... use his law manip, or hell, his powernull sword to nullify her shield or smth? He can quite literally just say "No one is able to use 'ability name' or its effects"
Then that might actually give Inglis more of an chance for an Incon too then, since she can actually analyze the magic waves which grants her the ability to know what magic moves do and how to counter them, which would help her to identify that each attack that hits her would inflict the 20x more pain than usual.

Doesn't his law manip (Lady's Commandment) takes a heavy toll on his endurance and regenerative abilities? I don't think he would want to do that right off the bat, after all it also affects him at the same time, so if he actually does that, it really depends when.

Considering that he has 7 layers of powernull into his sword, it should be more potent than Inglis's Aether Shell powernull but Aether is considered to be the source of all things which includes Mana itself, so it might behave differently, but I don't know how these types of things correspond with layers.

Fufailbane just said that a dragon grows more powerful with each passing year but when he said that he would evolve into a wyrm in the far future, he would become dramatically more stronger than he is rn and Inglis is at that level. Now, yes, we do not know how quantifiable are those power ups, but Inglis when she first fought Fufailbane she was heavily outmatched there, and Fufailbane is an ancient dragon so he's old as hell, Inglis becoming equal to him and then far surpassing him to the point where he would need to evolve into a wyrm just to fight against her, already tells us a lot about her AD.

I get how good Choi's AD is, but he's not the only one who adapted to things far beyond him. Fufailbane was the 2nd most powerful character we knew of before he fought Inglis and as I've explained before, Inglis was heavily outmatched against him, she couldn't inflict the slightest of damage against his scales and Inglis too can fight without hearing or needing her vision especially after surpassing someone this strong.
I get that, but since it's unquantifiable, you can't just say "Oh well, she'll just AD her way through and win.". It isn't some garou shenanigans where he insta adapts and fodderizes the opponent.

Look, I'll go ahead and say that her AD might be more powerful, but it's not to the point that she'll overpower him instantly, or even relatively quickly. Dude has his own AD, and it'll take a while before she can eventually surpass him (Not to mention, his actual quantifiable amps, ie 7x ap amp, and 6x attack speed amp).

The problem here is that you assume (I think?) that he'll have a hard time tagging her, which I heavily disagree with considering his skill, and the fact that he already has resistance to Analytical prediction against the literal god tier of skill in the verse.
I can agree that Choi surpasses Inglis's endurance, but once again she manipulates her gravity so much that it can crush her if she's not careful enough and she's also increasing the load to make her training more intense, she does have it constantly on from what I know but the time of her training routine? I can't give a specific number.
Fair. Altho since the time is unknown, I don't assume there is anything indicating it went on for a long while? Ie, weeks of constant training?
Then that might actually give Inglis more of an chance for an Incon too then, since she can actually analyze the magic waves which grants her the ability to know what magic moves do and how to counter them, which would help her to identify that each attack that hits her would inflict the 20x more pain than usual.
I mean, then what? The problem here is that the magic in Yoon-seok's verse is very potent, and even law-altering, time altering, space severing abilities are running on mana. Is there anything in the series showing magic being able to do this kind of stuff? Otherwise, I'm a bit uncertain on if she will even be able to identify it considering it's much more versatile, and has actual effects on the laws of reality.
Doesn't his law manip (Lady's Commandment) takes a heavy toll on his endurance and regenerative abilities? I don't think he would want to do that right off the bat, after all it also affects him at the same time, so if he actually does that, it really depends when.
That completely depends. He might not start with Law manip, but the moment he notices her abilities and deem it as a problem, he'll instantly uses it. Hell, he uses it very often. As for the heavy toll, that depends on what kind of law he's making.

Like, if he does stuff like "No regenerative ability will take effect" then it will barely have any effect on him. Hell, he was even able to make a space where no one was allowed to leave, or make it so no one was allowed to use teleportation abilities, and it didn't have any effect on him.

However, say he expands the range to like, tens of kilometers, and does a heavy law such as "All damage will be reduced to 1/10th of its original value" then yeah it will take away a lot of mana.

Hell, the moment the dude suspected someone was reading his mind, he instantly used his law manip to nullify it (Even tho no one was actually reading it)
Considering that he has 7 layers of powernull into his sword, it should be more potent than Inglis's Aether Shell powernull but Aether is considered to be the source of all things which includes Mana itself, so it might behave differently, but I don't know how these types of things correspond with layers.
19 layers in this key, actually. Also, I doubt it wouldn't work, since iirc, even mana was stated to exist everywhere and in all things. Though, Qi is different iirc.

Alright, to give my two cents on how the fight goes, I honestly think he'll just amp up, teleport in-front of her and BFR her and himself to a 50-meter radius arena, then just continues to shower her with attacks (All of which have different attributes. For example, one time its flame, other time its ice, another is poison, and another is metal, which just makes the attack extremely heavy. Not to mention, his energy waves from the sword are invisible)

If that didn't work, then he'll either just fly away, or even without that, he'll just use his Judgement of the ruined monarch (Lightning that is 20 meters in radius), which scales so, so above his AP with amps to the point it was stated to be instantly able to vaporize him had it not been for his forceshield. He was only able to react because his abilities are thought-based, and he just instantly used it.

Worst case scenario, he can just go up high in the air via flight, and just bombard her with ranged attacks, either to kill her or exhaust her. Not to mention, he'll just be regenerating his stamina while she constantly dodges.

I get that, but since it's unquantifiable, you can't just say "Oh well, she'll just AD her way through and win.". It isn't some garou shenanigans where he insta adapts and fodderizes the opponent.

Look, I'll go ahead and say that her AD might be more powerful, but it's not to the point that she'll overpower him instantly, or even relatively quickly. Dude has his own AD, and it'll take a while before she can eventually surpass him (Not to mention, his actual quantifiable amps, ie 7x ap amp, and 6x attack speed amp).

The problem here is that you assume (I think?) that he'll have a hard time tagging her, which I heavily disagree with considering his skill, and the fact that he already has resistance to Analytical prediction against the literal god tier of skill in the verse.
It is unquantifiable but there are clear differences from where she started to where it all ended in her difference of power, if u wanted we could simply compare the old priest to Fufailbane and then we can get a rough outcome, a vague one, but an outcome nonetheless.

Never did I propose that she'll just outright overpower him instantly, after all my first comment itself is just talking about what would happen in the late stages of the battle which consists of Inglis becoming gradually stronger and faster if they do indeed exchange in close quarters combat. Also Aether Shell has an 4x amp to AP and Speed (and all the bullshit within the speed category).

Well the problem is, is that Inglis's Analytical prediction is literally just her being a battle genius with no skill playing a play here, that resistance would only be effective to hers Mind's eye ability.
Fair. Altho since the time is unknown, I don't assume there is anything indicating it went on for a long while? Ie, weeks of constant training?
Correct there's nothing indicating that it went on for a long time, tho I might be wrong but from my own knowledge, there's nothing indicating that it did went on for a long time.
I mean, then what? The problem here is that the magic in Yoon-seok's verse is very potent, and even law-altering, time altering, space severing abilities are running on mana. Is there anything in the series showing magic being able to do this kind of stuff? Otherwise, I'm a bit uncertain on if she will even be able to identify it considering it's much more versatile, and has actual effects on the laws of reality.
Considering Aether is the source of all things in the verse which shaped all physical matter, including Mana itself, I would say so, yes, Aether is undeniably a part of the whole process of shaping the verse's reality, so Inglis definitely can do it.
That completely depends. He might not start with Law manip, but the moment he notices her abilities and deem it as a problem, he'll instantly uses it. Hell, he uses it very often. As for the heavy toll, that depends on what kind of law he's making.

Like, if he does stuff like "No regenerative ability will take effect" then it will barely have any effect on him. Hell, he was even able to make a space where no one was allowed to leave, or make it so no one was allowed to use teleportation abilities, and it didn't have any effect on him.

However, say he expands the range to like, tens of kilometers, and does a heavy law such as "All damage will be reduced to 1/10th of its original value" then yeah it will take away a lot of mana.
I see, but have he really demonstrated anything related to limiting a power to a certain percentage? I can understand the idea that his Law manip works on every ability, but saying that he can limit some ability to a certain percentage I wouldn't really take it into account if he never demonstrated that he can do it, and I'm talking about this line btw "All damage will be reduced to 1/10th of its original value".
Hell, the moment the dude suspected someone was reading his mind, he instantly used his law manip to nullify it (Even tho no one was actually reading it)
Sounds like paranoia ngl
19 layers in this key, actually. Also, I doubt it wouldn't work, since iirc, even mana was stated to exist everywhere and in all things. Though, Qi is different iirc.

Alright, to give my two cents on how the fight goes, I honestly think he'll just amp up, teleport in-front of her and BFR her and himself to a 50-meter radius arena, then just continues to shower her with attacks (All of which have different attributes. For example, one time its flame, other time its ice, another is poison, and another is metal, which just makes the attack extremely heavy. Not to mention, his energy waves from the sword are invisible)

If that didn't work, then he'll either just fly away, or even without that, he'll just use his Judgement of the ruined monarch (Lightning that is 20 meters in radius), which scales so, so above his AP with amps to the point it was stated to be instantly able to vaporize him had it not been for his forceshield. He was only able to react because his abilities are thought-based, and he just instantly used it.

Worst case scenario, he can just go up high in the air via flight, and just bombard her with ranged attacks, either to kill her or exhaust her. Not to mention, he'll just be regenerating his stamina while she constantly dodges.
Then I think he will powernull her Aether Shell.

I guess I'll just respond to your two cents and give my own later on.

Honestly the moment he'd amp himself up I think Inglis will just outright activate Aether Shell and when they do appear inside the arena, she will sense the mana waves and be ready for any elemental attacks and when he does indeed would make a sword attack movement Inglis would be wondering why the attacks are invisible, due to her already sensing mana she already knows what's up so it would only be natural for her to activate Mind's eye which takes her Analytical prediction abilities to a whole new level, such as sensing the changes of the air, the creaking of the bones, and also the beating of the heart, to deflect those attacks and engage in combat with Choi.

I guess she will just try to jump really high to reach him? About the lightning, hers Mind's eye is still activated so she would try to find the most suitable solution for the situation and that is coupled with the magic waves that she senses, she would try to disturb Choi as much as she can with throwing everything that is possible at him or once again just jump really high to him, or literally just spam Aether Pierce from her fingertips until he would realize that he can't just stand up there.

Here she would still spam Aether Pierce to deflect some of the attacks and attack Choi back up, so he wouldn't have the chance to keep regenerating his stamina, and his worst case scenario is while she keeps AD herself she would Aether Shell amp combining it with a Aether Strike which is several times more powerful than a regular Aether Strike and is one of the most powerful techniques she ever used, even compared to her past life, I don't think he would want to eat that.

Anyways I'm still up for an Incon.

Last edited:
Will respond to this later on as Im feeling turbo sleepy rn, but just to answer some things:

The whole reducing damage to 1/10 is something he only did once, in extreme circumstance that he probably won't do unless he knows he will actually die (which won't happen here). But to explain it more, said law already reduced an breath from a character to 1/10th of its original power. Not that it mattered anyways lmao since the character was Low 5-B and absolutely bodied him with that one attack.

As for the whole reflecting and stuff, that still wouldn't really matter since she can't really kill him, and he will eventually outlast as (I believe, at least) his stamina feats are more impressive. The whole her training with rock and gravity almost crushing her is impressive, yes, but it doesn't really entail how long she can fight. Not to mention, Yoon-seok can quite literally still fight while having the pain of your organs spilled and decapitated amplified by 20x, so...

As for the jump, how far can she exactly jump? Yoon-seok can fly for as high as he wants, and can simply adjust till he finds a perfect place to just spam his abilities.

Of course, that is assuming he doesn't instantly one shot via at least 7x Amp as well as his scaling chain (he got the High 8-C feat at like, a few chapters after Floor 5 which is his first key. At floor 7 or 8, he was able to one shot dudes who are on floor 6 and even a dude who is like floor 13 (altho it's a bit more complicated than that. I got to check it later).

Oh yeah, I counted your vote BTW.

As for the whole reflecting and stuff, that still wouldn't really matter since she can't really kill him, and he will eventually outlast as (I believe, at least) his stamina feats are more impressive. The whole her training with rock and gravity almost crushing her is impressive, yes, but it doesn't really entail how long she can fight. Not to mention, Yoon-seok can quite literally still fight while having the pain of your organs spilled and decapitated amplified by 20x, so...
I mean that's not what I only mentioned, it is in Inglis's character to use Aether pierce, which is a beam of Aether that comes out of her fingertips, to hit opponents that can fly, both wouldn't be able to rest, but to be honest that whole scenario that we created is at the very maximum only about 15-20 minutes long of a battle, which also would be enough time for her AD to kick in, but to say that she would gas out from only that, it ain't that right.

Mb, I should've clarified on what I meant more clearly, I meant that she's increasing the load of her gravity gradually to train, not that she's picking rocks and stuff to train with.
As for the jump, how far can she exactly jump? Yoon-seok can fly for as high as he wants, and can simply adjust till he finds a perfect place to just spam his abilities.
She can fight Fufailbane head on, and Fufailbane is like 70-100 meters tall, but we can cap that at 70 if you're feeling like 100 meters is a stretch, but again she can just use Aether Pierce.
Of course, that is assuming he doesn't instantly one shot via at least 7x Amp as well as his scaling chain (he got the High 8-C feat at like, a few chapters after Floor 5 which is his first key. At floor 7 or 8, he was able to one shot dudes who are on floor 6 and even a dude who is like floor 13 (altho it's a bit more complicated than that. I got to check it later).
I mean, Inglis has an 7x amp for her AP as well, combining it with Dragon's lore, that would be much higher, which she used to knockout Fufailbane.

Well, after reading your reply, I was originally going to go with incon, but then I remembered one thing:

How long can she go without food or water? Because looking at her page, she doesn't seem to have self-sustenance. While I know she can use Aether Pierce, her profile only mentions that her range is tens of meters, meanwhile Yoon-seok can quite literally just go kilometers to probably tens of kilometers into the air and just wait there. Hell, this was one of the things he wanted to do against a dude who kept stealing his power had it not been for other circumstances.

Last edited:
Well, after reading your reply, I was originally going to go with incon, but then I remembered one thing:
Shit.
How long can she go without food or water? Because looking at her page, she doesn't seem to have self-sustenance. While I know she can use Aether Pierce, her profile only mentions that her range is tens of meters, meanwhile Yoon-seok can quite literally just go kilometers to probably tens of kilometers into the air and just wait there. Hell, this was one of the things he wanted to do against a dude who kept stealing his power had it not been for other circumstances.
Well, since a normal human can survive with no food and water for one week, and because Inglis is like a superhuman, I'd give her two weeks.

But are you sure there are no animals there? I mean you proposed that Choi would teleport her to an arena, if there's an arena there gotta be a sheep or something lol.

And I would like to just mention that Fufailbane can survive without the need of eating nor drinking anything and since Inglis gained all of his abilities, it would be safe to assume she can do the same, but it ain't listed in the profile yet so you can just ignore it.

Gotta say that's one hell of a way to win over somebody but yeah that's a wincon nonetheless.

The one true wincon appeared.
Well, since a normal human can survive with no food and water for one week, and because Inglis is like a superhuman I'd give her two weeks.

But are you sure there are no animals there? I mean you proposed that Choi would teleport her to an arena, if there's an arena there gotta be a sheep or something.
Most humans actually die after 3 days, with only special exceptions being like, 5-6 days but for most people its 3 days. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if it was 2 weeks for her.

That said, for arena stuff, that's the funny thing: There are no animals. There are quite literally no life forms there. They'd be both trapped in a 50-meter radius arena that is similar to the rome colosseum, and if they try to go out of the arena, they'd be blocked by an invisible barrier that can't be destroyed (Yes, that includes attacks far, far above tier 8 and 7. Even tier 5 attacks can't do anything to it, and that's because it has invulnerability, to literally everything in the verse except for, well, invulnerability negation). You can, however, fly upward. Yoon-seok did it multiple times.
And I would like to just mention that Fufailbane can survive without the need of eating nor drinking anything and since Inglis gained all of his abilities, it would be safe to assume she can do the same, but it ain't listed in the profile yet so you can just ignore it.
Eh, I mean are you guys gonna soon add it? Like, if you are gonna add it in the next week/month or so, then I'm honestly willing to wait till then.
Gotta say that's one hell of a way to win over somebody but yeah that's a wincon nonetheless.
Yeah, there are quite a lot of matches with this kind of wincon. Hell, this ain't even that crazy when you consider there are matches with "X will just outlast via being immortal, while Y will die of old age" lmao.

That said, for arena stuff, that's the funny thing: There are no animals. There are quite literally no life forms there. They'd be both trapped in a 50-meter radius arena that is similar to the rome colosseum, and if they try to go out of the arena, they'd be blocked by an invisible barrier that can't be destroyed (Yes, that includes attacks far, far above tier 8 and 7. Even tier 5 attacks can't do anything to it, and that's because it has invulnerability, to literally everything in the verse except for, well, invulnerability negation). You can, however, fly upward. Yoon-seok did it multiple times.
How big is the arena, if it's like below 70 meters I guess she can jump high enough to exit.
Eh, I mean are you guys gonna soon add it? Like, if you are gonna add it in the next week/month or so, then I'm honestly willing to wait till then.
If you're willing to wait for one month or so, that would be appreciated as we currently also looking into the WN and the new volumes, but if there's nothing new to add to our current information regarding the Self-Sustenance addition then we'll just create a CRT with what we currently have, if anything changes then I will just inform you here.
Yeah, there are quite a lot of matches with this kind of wincon. Hell, this ain't even that crazy when you consider there are matches with "X will just outlast via being immortal, while Y will die of old age" lmao.

How big is the arena, if it's like below 70 meters I guess she can jump high enough to exit.
Perhaps I should've worded it a bit better, but she can't exit it, no matter what. Even when he flew above the arena's walls and tried to exit out of it, he was blocked by the barrier.

This arena is made so that nothing can exit, to the point that even teleportation to other dimensions won't work.
If you're willing to wait for one month or so, that would be appreciated as we currently also looking into the WN and the new volumes, but if there's nothing new to add to our current information regarding the Self-Sustenance addition then we'll just create a CRT with what we currently have, if anything changes then I will just inform you here.
Sure. I'm not in a hurry or anything.

Perhaps I should've worded it a bit better, but she can't exit it, no matter what. Even when he flew above the arena's walls and tried to exit out of it, he was blocked by the barrier.

This arena is made so that nothing can exit, to the point that even teleportation to other dimensions won't work.
Ok, I guess we'd need to wait for the self-sustenance addition then.
Sure. I'm not in a hurry or anything.
Alright.

Back