• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not sure if I can find anymore calc-worthy from the animated stuff. Sure, there was the crater that Nubian made, but... The shot isn't too good, so can't really get anything from it, IMO.

Also, I think we should nuke 9-B+ for the Supes at this point. Since the Groundhawk’s 9-A feat seems consistent with Noir’s tanking feat. 9-B seems more consistent with Starlight’s bullet tanking, A-Train running through Robin and Deep’s water surface statement.
Which Noir feat though?
Because the calc made from Naqib's explosion was downgrade to just 9-B.

Although I also calculated Lamplighter's feat as 9-A. Which, idk, maybe Maeve could scale, as the stated 2nd strongest member of the Seven. Which could scale then to others (Since with her now having two keys, the likes of Annie, Kimiko and Stormfront could scale to be somewhat close)

He actually takes a hit from a pissed-off A-Train on his weak spot, who we have at 9-B+ and even tackles him hard enough to incapacitate him.

We have no reason to assume A-Train had a drop in his durability due to being rusty, hell even Huey harming him with a punch surprised him. The Deep on the other tackled and incapacitated him.
Seems to me there's definitely room for assumptions. If A-Train excerted himself in any way at that point, his heart would give out. That's why he had to sit on the bench at that time. If you stop training, you simply get weaker.

I'm not disproving your claim, because yeah this is just an assumption lol

By the way, I feel that a standalone 8-B feat may not be consistent. And The Boys TV Series is a television series which has enough feats to ensure consistency.
Idk. Again, the calcs that were from scenes in The Boys Diabolical are the eps that are confirmed canon eps said by people from the show itself, this already gives it legitimacy. Plus, the boys being a live-action means it will have very few decent calc-able feats due to the nature of live-actions shows in general... that don't bump things up to absurd levels like DC CW Shows (cough Flash cough).

Btw, I think A-Train should have like a similar ratings to Flash, like 9-B on his own and 9-A while running. Since he seems to perform better when he’s running.
Sounds reasonable to me. BTW, you should update your starting post in this thread with all of the things talked about here - since once we are done talking here (and everything goes smoothly), we can have something that holds everything that was talked about and agreed upon to make it easier to update profiles.

Seems to me there's definitely room for assumptions. If A-Train excerted himself in any way at that point, his heart would give out. That's why he had to sit on the bench at that time. If you stop training, you simply get weaker.
Either way dura is absolutely 9-B when you consider he took a hit from a pissed Hughie which punched through a dude's chest when he wasn't trying to hurt him

Calcs of which feat?

By the way, I feel that a standalone 8-B feat may not be consistent. And The Boys TV Series is a television series which has enough feats to ensure consistency.
Homelander outspeeding the C4 explosion to save Butcher, end of S1

If 8-B is considered an outlier, then at least we have 8-C from Maeve surviving Soldier Boy's explosion.

And, on the matter of scaling the Deep, while logistically speaking, A-Train should have more or less the same durability, the show clearly intended for the scuffle to be pathetic, between the weakest member of the Seven and the speedster that's out of shape. Other than that, Deep has like no feat to even support him being close to other members.

And on A-Train having different ratings based on speed, he could hurt Kimiko with an slap, and also knock the air out of Starlight by running into her, so, while his feats are based on his speed, they don't necessarily require him to be running.

What if that's hyperbole?
It doesn't seems like it, and Homelander holds Maeve in a very high place, and even admits to respect her (in his creepy way).
It might be literal in the sense that Homelander may not know every single supe in the world, but it would include any that he does.
And there isn't much that contradicts it, except maybe that Annie and Kimiko could also hurt Stormfront who took hits from Maeve, but even then Maeve was the one to turn the tables on the fight, and Homelander didn't knew Stormfront at the time of the statement.

So, scaling Maeve above Lamplighter and Groundhawk/Nubian Prince seems reasonable.

It doesn't seems like it, and Homelander holds Maeve in a very high place, and even admits to respect her (in his creepy way).
It might be literal in the sense that Homelander may not know every single supe in the world, but it would include any that he does.
And there isn't much that contradicts it, except maybe that Annie and Kimiko could also hurt Stormfront who took hits from Maeve, but even then Maeve was the one to turn the tables on the fight, and Homelander didn't knew Stormfront at the time of the statement.
Another thing to note is that Homelander knew how powerful Soldier Boy was well before their confrontation. This could mean that Homie believed that with Soldier Boy dead, Maeve is next in line.

Homelander outspeeding the C4 explosion to save Butcher, end of S1

If 8-B is considered an outlier, then at least we have 8-C from Maeve surviving Soldier Boy's explosion.
I wouldn't consider it being an outlier, given that Homelander was decently banged up from it but still overall fine. As with the 8-C stuff, Maeve's only injuries seem to stem from the fall after she took the blast from Soldier Boy and got powernulled.

Granted this would scale only to the top-tiers.

Though I am a bit curious. When Soldier Boy blasts them, is he firing their V-enhanced selves or does it power null upon contact and harm their normal selves instead?

I wouldn't consider it being an outlier, given that Homelander was decently banged up from it but still overall fine. As with the 8-C stuff, Maeve's only injuries seem to stem from the fall after she took the blast from Soldier Boy and got powernulled.

Granted this would scale only to the top-tiers.
I compared some shots, and it seems she got some scratches one her face that weren't present before the explosion. And I think she has some bruises on her legs visible on the security camera (Though I might be misremembering).

As for it being an outlier, idk, while on one hand it makes sense since he is the strongest supe, it also feels like a really big jump in tier. Personally, I don't mind it, but I wouldn't oppose to him scaling to 8-C feats either.

Though I am a bit curious. When Soldier Boy blasts them, is he firing their V-enhanced selves or does it power null upon contact and harm their normal selves instead?
I mean, if it erases powers on contact, then I guess it doesn't erase them instantaneously or it depends on his output. If it erased powers on contact, then Maeve and Kimiko would be stupidly durable for regular humans.

I mean, if it erases powers on contact, then I guess it doesn't erase them instantaneously or it depends on his output. If it erased powers on contact, then Maeve and Kimiko would be stupidly durable for regular humans.
That or their weakened versions might be taking the full brunt thus giving their full-powered selves grounds to scale above it.

I compared some shots, and it seems she got some scratches one her face that weren't present before the explosion. And I think she has some bruises on her legs visible on the security camera (Though I might be misremembering).
I believe a couple were obtained before that in her fight with Homelander maybe?

As for it being an outlier, idk, while on one hand it makes sense since he is the strongest supe, it also feels like a really big jump in tier. Personally, I don't mind it, but I wouldn't oppose to him scaling to 8-C feats either.
There is really only one other 8-C feat as well, that being Soldier Boy, so...

That or their weakened versions might be taking the full brunt thus giving their full-powered selves grounds to scale above it.
While that's a possibility, it's speculation that would just inflate results more, so I would avoid it and go with the safest assumption that they lose their powers after.

I believe a couple were obtained before that in her fight with Homelander maybe?
Yeah, like 90-95% where from her fight with Homelander, but when they show that she is alive, she has a couple other scratches on her face that don't match with previous shots, while others do.
There is really only one other 8-C feat as well, that being Soldier Boy, so...
True, but it seems like a more reasonable jump from 9-B/9-A. Also, if I have the time, I might calculate him destroying the building (Tho frankly, it might just be 8-C)

Back