• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yep

nubian craters concrete and Groundhawk punches right through a bank wall
Hm. Did a bit of a rough calc. And used a window [got an average height of 48 inches via google-fu] in the scene where Groundhawk punches right through a bank wall (Will have to retry this at a late date to make sure sure I didn't screw up on anything, so don't put much stock into this.)

Here are my values.

Length - 4.06678786m
Thickness - 0.464178357m
Height - 3.2827028m

Combined altogether is 6.19680701 m^3 or 6196807.01 cm^3
There was steel inside of the concrete in the shot, so I can use the value for reinforced concrete - doesn't look to be pulv (610 J/cc), and the pieces are too small for frag (10 J/cc), so I gotta use the value for v.frag (61.2 J/cc). Sadly, Groundhank needed three hits to break through the banks wall. So...

6196807.01 cm^3 * 61.2 J/cc *(1/3) = 126414863 joules, or 126.414863 megajoules (9-A).

Again, I gotta make sure I did screw up in anywhere, so don't put too much stock into this.

By lesser Supes, I meant people like Black Noir, Stormfront, Pre-Training Maeve, and so forth. Although, from my understanding, wasn't Groundhawk a lesser Supe himself or am I wrong?

Here.

If any of the ends I made get approved, then lower-tier Supes will get a meaty upgrade. I think.
Maybe Diabolic episode featuring Groundhawk should not be used to scale to main cast hero.
So this would make The Deep 9-B+ if we don't think he scales above A-Train or At least 9-B+ if we think its a solid feat that should make him even
I think it is a high-ball for The Deep. A-Train at that time is heavily weakened even than the time he manages to pull trains and he can't run to The Deep. I feel that the exact feat of The Deep attacking A-Train can be calculated and used instead.
At most 8-C via Absorption or outright 8-C via Absorption
As I see that some agree with At most, IDK if there is any evidence suggesting that that's Starlight's best. Also, the electricity feat can be calculated too, similar to this: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...estone_Returns_feats:_Static_and_Icon_edition.

Maybe Diabolic episode featuring Groundhawk should not be used to scale to main cast hero.
Got to ask, why tho. The ep that features Groundhawk is canon, from my understanding, and Groundhawk probably isn't that strong when compared to the upper brass of Supes... The Deep (probably) won't get any part of my calc, but the supes I already mentioned (Black Noir, Stormfront, etc) should... Also, they are already 9-A, so better 9-A calc for 'em... I think.

Got to ask, why tho. The ep that features Groundhawk is canon, from my understanding, and Groundhawk probably isn't that strong when compared to the upper brass of Supes... The Deep (probably) won't get any part of my calc, but the supes I already mentioned (Black Noir, Stormfront, etc) should... Also, they are already 9-A, so better 9-A calc for 'em... I think.
Reference is needed for the bold text. It is for more accuracy.

I think it is a high-ball for The Deep. A-Train at that time is heavily weakened even than the time he manages to pull trains and he can't run to The Deep. I feel that the exact feat of The Deep attacking A-Train can be calculated and used instead.
Again, there's no proof he actually got weakened. Remember that a V24 amped Hughie landing a punch on A-Train actually shook A-Train, he literally thought it was impossible for a human to hurt him. And this was a pissed Hughie, a casual Hughie punched through a guy clean while learning his powers. Hughie also once pushed and pinned down one of Homelander's arm. Not saying he scales, but Hughie being a low tier Supe who are 9-B+ isn't far off, especially since he's taken a punch from 9-B characters like Billy.

Reference is needed for the bold text. It is for more accuracy.

Here you go. From this post, and form articles that I have seen (and statements in this site), the three eps in this twitter post are the canon eps. Heck, the High 8-C Calc we have for Homelander is from the ep that is in the group of ep considered canon. Rana might know more.
Again, there's no proof he actually got weakened. Remember that a V24 amped Hughie landing a punch on A-Train actually shook A-Train, he literally thought it was impossible for a human to hurt him. And this was a pissed Hughie, a casual Hughie punched through a guy clean while learning his powers. Hughie also once pushed and pinned down one of Homelander's arm. Not saying he scales, but Hughie being a low tier Supe who are 9-B+ isn't far off, especially since he's taken a punch from 9-B characters like Billy.
Also, speaking of 9-B, I... can't find any 9-B+ Rating calc anywhere.

Here you go. From this post, and form articles that I have seen (and statements in this site), the three eps in this twitter post are the canon eps. Heck, the High 8-C Calc we have for Homelander is from the ep that is in the group of ep considered canon. Rana might know more.

We already knew this LOL, that's why we calc'd it.

You know, I actually looked everywhere and came to the conclusion that 9-B+ seems to be just from upscaling above Billy Butcher.
The Wall level+ came from Noir's calc, but that calc got modified and the results was just Wall level.

Now, I won't be able to quote every single comment here, but I wanna say that I made several calcs from the TV Series version of the verse (But no one seems to wanna check them out to give me the green light, specially since I also wanted to make a CRT)

I would say that part of that CRT is to downgrade the boys to 9-C since it makes way more sense than 9-B from the logic of the verse itself, but also that the calcs would support the 9-B+ and 9-A ratings for the supes, as well as 8-C for the god tiers.

Damn there's a lot of versions of many feats lol
He is mine if anyone wants to check it out.
This one is likely not the best to use at all.

Distance from the bomb used is wrong and so is Homelander's surface area, as well as using too many variables for the outside structures to use.

Abaddon's calc uses the least panels, uses more reliable variables like the chemical tank, and actually uses Homelander's true distance from the explosion when he lasers through it.

BOY I SPOKE TOO SOON ABOUT HOMELANDER.

High 8-C Homelander confirmed thanks to @DMUA's contributions.
I noticed something though.
In the first image, the top of the tank is measured.
But on the other one, the line is covering more than the tank.
So, the measurements should be actually smaller than that.

I noticed something though.
In the first image, the top of the tank is measured.
But on the other one, the line is covering more than the tank.
So, the measurements should be actually smaller than that.
The tanker being smaller and the explosion pixel line remaining the same means...

You guessed it, another upgrade.

Wonder what you can get out of HD shots.

Back