• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Spongebob CRT: Is mayonnaise an instrument?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can try to apply them again, possibly after removing the r-word, if you have your version saved.

I´ll have to start from scratch, as the stuff was lost as the page thought it was just "uploaded" without issue.

Interestingly, its seems the tags got updated anyways.

Just Spongebob Squarepants (Character) and Sheldon J. Plankton

Take your time, you deserve it.

I also noticed that we lack stuff about the new forms the Sponge Out of Water movie brought, so if it´s fine to add those, please also unlock the following pages (As it seems the thread got input about their stats already):

Squidward Tentacles

Patrick Star

Sandy Cheeks

I´m sorry if this can be annoying, by the way.

As I´ve noticed that Spongebob has a "|" in his Powers and abilities section for the Magic Book, I decided to just merge the Magic Book pseudo-key (As he doesn´t have actual keys yet) with the Invincibubble (aka, his transformation), to make the stuff more organized.

Plankton's superhero form should also be added (fortunately his page is already unlocked). He did show some decent strength feats

Done.

Now the following are in wait to be unlocked in the first place:

Patrick Star

Sandy Cheeks

Mr. Krabs

I will unlock the following profiles. Tell me here when you are done.

Patrick Star

Sandy Cheeks

Mr. Krabs

Squidward Tentacles

I hope it´s fine if the "apparent" sleep manip of Squidward gets removed as it was clearly a gag that only happened once, as literally every other time it´s portrayed as something annoying to anyone but Spongebob and Patrick, which don´t fall asleep from it, making the ability too unreliable to be considered one in the first place.

Also, I think its done now, leaving the "messy" code at a side...

Sorry, I have to leave, it´s pretty past bedtime for me already.

Okay. I would appreciate if you clean up any messy code.

As Spongebob seems to be totally done, he can be closed now (especially considering it´s a tier 2 profile).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back