• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Spongebob CRT: Is mayonnaise an instrument?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know, I see no conclusive evidence of Regular Human speed. For now, Below Average Human in base form with Likely Superhuman in their hero forms seems the most appropriate.

Having any evidence whatsoever aside from a literal worm.

Literal? As the size of Bikini Bottom is of about a few meters, it becoming of such size shoudl logically lead to that speed, there´s nto even a big gap in speed from 10-C to 10-B.

We also have this, by the way.

It doesn't seem like this will lead anywhere.

That is... a lot bigger than they are normally portrayed in their cartoon forms. They had a fight on the back of a normal human, IIRC, in the original Spongebob movie. Been a long time since I even thought about the verse but still.

A lot bigger?

I´ll try to get some screenshots to make a fair comparison:

Spongebob size 1
Spogebob walking
Mmm... Now that you mention it, you´re right, they are about twice as big in the latest movie.
What should we do? Maybe just putting an "At least Below Average" speed rating should do it.

I can agree to At least Below Average Human.

Do we need more votes for that agreement regarding the speed?

Assuming not, we still have the resistance to digestion for Plankton and Mr. Krabs.

Can somebody summarise the conclusions so far here?

Bob is probably the best to do that, I've only been involved in the speed discussions.

Let´s see...

Seemingly approved so far:

- Speed: "At least Below Average" rating for all the verse.

Pending discussion:

- Resistance to Acid Manipulation for Mr. Krabs and Plankton via resisting being digested.

- Set something for the events in Squidward in Clarinetland, aka, set Illusion Creation for Spongebob or something.

The rest has either been denied or just concluded as a no so far.

I mean

They're in stomach acid and don't seem bothered so I guess that bit that is fine

Okay, now the only thing left to discussion are the events of Spongebob in Clarinetland.

As in his profile it´s taken as illusion creation, should we just add that power to Spongebob´s profile?

Spongebob should also have Electricity Manip now that I think of it via the guitar he used in the first movie.

Can someone unlock the following profiles as I add the agreed on stuff?

Spongebob

Patrick

Sandy

Squidward

Plankto

Mr. Krabs

Chumbot

Alaskan Bull Worm

I´ll go ahead and also put the following as the standart rating of Varies from 10-C to 9-B at peak to the following:

The Flying Dutchma

Puffy Fluffy (As it can keep up with Gary, it´s safe to just rate it as "9-B at peak" to avoid complications, unlike the others)

Sam Star (Also just "9-B at peak" as unlike other characters, she has been shown to directly be of the high-end of the average character in the verse via overpowering the main cast)

Doodlebob

Man Ray

Dennis the Assassi (He should also just be "Varies from 10-C ussually to 9-B at his peak", as the sunken boat feat speaks for itself)

This thing also should likely just be 10-C in every sense of the word

You need to post a list of the '''exact''' page titles for my automated script to be able to handle it.

Antvasima said:
You need to post a list of the exact page titles for my automated script to be able to handle it.
Okay.

Spongebob Squarepants (Character)

Patrick Star

Sandy Cheeks

Sheldon J. Plankton

Mr. Krabs

Chumbot

Alaskan Bull Worm

The Flying Dutchman

Puffy Fluffy

Sam Star

Doodlebob

Man Ray

Dennis the Assassin

Spot Master 6000

Oops, forgot to mention Squidward Tentacles in the list which also needs to be unlocked for a moment.

Just noticed the Regenerationn to Mid-High for Squidward and Mr. Krabs lacks a little bit of more input, Can it be just applied?

What do you wish to change and why?

Simply put, Squidward and Mr. Krabs have feats about regenerating from dust, aka, Mid-High comparable to the like sof Spongebob and Patrick.

A good example is in the OP.

I also updated Doodlebob´s profile with a new key, as his most recent appearance seems to need it.

Also, I just finished, but it doesn´t let me upload Spongebob´s because it "apparently" contains a slur word.

Any suggestions?

Maybe is the word "Goof"?

I will check through the profile. "Goof" is not within the slur filter.

It´s very late for me, and as there´s no reply yet, you may close the profiles for now, and reopen Spongebob´s profile when I give some input in the thread again, as it´s 2:30 AM where I am, and I have school, aka, I have to leave until tomorrow.

Please also answer the previous questions about the slur stuff meanwhile.

I fixed the profile. It used the r-word in a synonym for fire-proof. You can try again.

I guess it´s done now, the profiles may be closed.

Hold on... the changes don´t seem to have been saved due to a recent edit...

Give me a moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back