• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another sage mode multiplier thread (speed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay Look at this, if someone has ten percent charkra that would mean but speed and ninjutsu are 10 percent if it goes up to 100 percent both speed and ninjutsu are 100 percent. The argument of the op is that since sage mode is chakra that amps all stats the same. Why will speed not be amped the same? Hence why he provided evidance for the speed being amped
If they have 0 chakra are they now immobile?

Taijutsu being 10x better ≠ every aspect of taijutsu being equally better. 2x speed and 5x strength can mean taijutsu is 10x better.
Taijutsu includes skill. Are you now 10x more skilled because you're amping stats?
Well yes zero charkra does not just mean immobile it means death. sage mode consist of Nature energy, mental energy and physical energy (chakra) this energy are combined to make a more powerful energy that amps your Taijustu by 10 again taijustu includes both and mental and physical ability, energy from from your physical body and mental state directly correlates to this action it make no sense for it to divide the energy again because the energy in your physical body is already ten times great . In fact it says that they have to be balance everything must be the same you can’t have too much nature or less nature energy this goes for physical and mental too.
example 1
the first gate was accepted on this wiki even though it does not necessarily say that the speed is amped by 5 but since we know that the physical stats are 5 time greater due the form allowing you to use 100 percent of your body potential energy (charkra) we automatically apply it for the speed too. It the same exact thing nothing changes. The only difference is that 1 gates allows you to use 100 percent of your body potential while, sage mode just muitiplier the 20 percent that everyone is allowed to use by 10
example 2
we already know that the curse mark increases strength by 10 so you dividing by giving 5x to strength and 2x speed is hasty generalizations that is not supported by any evidence at this point we will just be assuming anything when evidence as already been provided. Your argument is that we are arguing from ignorant but that is far from it we have a enough evidence to support than you have to oppose.
Cause I'm not wrong lol, people can run out of chakra and move.

And your arguments are ignored because once again, they're loopholes that aren't accepted. You said "speed is increased, so it should be increased by 10 because chakra and strength is increased by 10".

Our multiplier page says this

And you're completely ignoring it for "their speed is higher, so it should be 10x"

Until you send a scan of speed getting multiplied by 10, then it's not going up by 10
Honestly at this point

you are wrong and you still fail to admit zero chakra means death. Hence why isshiki died, hence why kurama died. There is even a scan that say zero chrakra means death.

yes and I’m not wrong with the explanation I gave, sage mode is a charkra that boost all stats, and the curse marks proves it is a minimum of 10. Remember they must be perfect balance.

taijustu is getting muitipled by 10 and again taijustu inclures physical abilities which includes speed. We have also proved that power in this case referred to all stats . So yes the power is boosted by 10.

There's a difference between having no chakra in your body and losing the materials used for chakra.
The latter kills you.
The first doesn't
How you just gon say "no".

So in this diagram here when the chakra is done, they're dead?
YOmXc2e.png
can you now understand that basis on this diagram how the 10 times multilpler applys to all stats? how It makes no sense for the strength to be amped by 10 yet the speed is not? Because if at a given time one can use 30 percent of his energy to amp his physical stats which directly correlates to taijustu or ninjutsu . If that 30 is multiplEd by 10 doesn’t that mean it taijustu should also go up by 10 which includes speed?
Who told you that? They stop it from flowing throughout their bodies, which is why Neji was surprised that chakra was even flowing in Naruto's body

Oh good this is all I need . The point is about them being relative in power and sage mode Being the superior version of the three as it is the complete version and a perfect version
the argument is that if curse mark is 10 charkra it makes no sense for sage mode which is a superior version be less than 10.
One of them is a transformation based on balance of chakra and another one is enzymes mixing with nature energy and producing a weird reaction.
Big difference.

So first
"curse mark ~ sage transformation ~ sage mode"
Now
"Curse Mark is a weaker form."
Make up your mind.

It should've been shat on after the fake gate scaling was deleted.

An AP multiplier shouldn't be an equal speed multiplier without a statement, and from what I see there is no statement
Tempest
1. They are people that achieved perfect sage mode they are > than people that didn’t
Eg orochimaru with the curse mark didn’t achieve perfect sage mode
kabuto achieved perfect sage mode
naruto is a perfect sage and jiraya is not.
so yes of this form curse mark is weaker than sage mode because it is not perfect.
if you see the op thread it says perfect sage mode user should get 10x muitipler

2. No not just an Ap this is a different scenario this is about 10x charkra equal 10x speed . Most especially with sage mode that spreads the chakra equally for ninjutsu, genjustu and taijustu. Don’t change the topic.

momoshiki ate kinshiki charkra gets 2 times stronger and faster accepted on the wiki

jigen 10 percent chrakra was stated to be 10 percent power

kaguya get more chrakra and grew stronger and faster immediately

naruto already accepted on this wiki with half charkra being at half speed and strength and with full charkra being at full power.

10 times charkra means 10 times stronger and faster
if you basically use 30 percent of stamina for speed and strength adding 10 times more charkra makes You ten times faster and stronger . Easy and simple.

You haven't provided evidence that there's an equal speed to AP 1:1 ratio except "taijutsu's amplified".
Well let’s not act like that’s all we’re going off of, speed feats in sage mode are just as noticeable

and since you mention the taijutsu thing, taijutsu is physical obviously and sage mode is stated to affect the whole body. It applies to physical speed

The gates have nothing to do with the sage mode multiplier.
The taijutsu amp statement isn’t as flimsy as you make it seem, if the gates can amp taijutsu by increasing speed then the logic is there for the taijutsu boost statement to include speed

Send me where speed is amped to an equal degree as strength. I don't wanna hear "taijutsu", I want speed.
The fact you resorted to cherry picking says a whole lot KT.

The Taijutsu argument as far as the series is concerned Taijutsu is executed through the use of physical and mental strength. Which by all means would cover physical strength and speed.

I’m in agreement with Tempest.
Well let’s not act like that’s all we’re going off of, speed feats in sage mode are just as noticeable

and since you mention the taijutsu thing, taijutsu is physical obviously and sage mode is stated to affect the whole body. It applies to physical speed

The taijutsu amp statement isn’t as flimsy as you make it seem, if the gates can amp taijutsu by increasing speed then the logic is there for the taijutsu boost statement to include speed
Can you tell me why you disagree with this

The fact you resorted to cherry picking says a whole lot KT.

The Taijutsu argument as far as the series is concerned Taijutsu is executed through the use of physical and mental strength. Which by all means would cover physical strength and speed.
Taijutsu bring amped by 10 does not mean that the components are amped by 10 as well. Check the multipliers page for that
About what? All of tempest point have been greatly debunked.
No, they haven’t

Taijutsu bring amped by 10 does not mean that the components are amped by 10 as well. Check the multipliers page for that

No, they haven’t
did you miss the part where I provided you with amps for jirobo being 10 power boost? already
we already know that the curse mark increases strength by 10 so you dividing by giving 5x to strength and 2x speed is hasty generalizations that is not supported by any evidence at this point we will just be assuming anything when evidence as already been provided. Your argument is that we are arguing from ignorant but that is far from it we have a enough evidence to support than you have to oppose.

did you also miss the part of when I said if 30 is usally allocated for taijustu and it is multipled by 10 it not only affect strength by 10 but also speed. again this just proves my point that you have been ignoring evidence. Smh.

did you miss the part where I provided you with amps for jirobo being 10 power boost? already

did you also miss the part of when I said if 30 is usally allocated for taijustu and it is multipled by 10 it not only affect strength by 10 but also speed. again this just proves my point that you have been ignoring evidence. Smh.
... scan for speed x10?

I fail to see how Jirobo getting a 10x for AP means anything for the SM multiplier

With that being said it doesn't say that it's multiplied equally.

Our multiplier page states
One should also consider which statistic a multiplier applies to. If a character just gets 10 times more powerful, then that doesn't necessarily means that all of its statistics are multiplied by 10. For example could a fiction in principle have a character become a 10 times more dangerous fighter just by increasing his combat technique, with only minor increases in stats. A more classical scenario is one where a characters strength increases by some multiplier, but their speed is untouched.

And I'm tired of "Taijutsu is 10 and Jirobo's strength is 10 so speed is 10 too".

"Taijutsu incorporates Speed". It incorporates strength as well.
So until you have a statement proving that strength and speed are multiplied to the exact same extent as each other, then it isn't going through

What? Physical energy is required for taijutsu and it’s required for sage chakra, but the thing is taijutsu doesn’t always require chakra which supports a taijutsu amp applying to their physical energy. We’ve seen sage chakra amp naruto’s strength, durability, speed, stamina and even jumping ability (which I guess goes with strength but still supports the whole body activation stuff), again this shows pa toad’s clear statement to be completely true, so where’s the contradiction? We have noticeable speed increases which also support the amp being 1:1 to AP. So I’m surprised that you make it seem like all we’re going off of is the taijutsu statement when that’s clearly not the case

What? Physical energy is required for taijutsu and it’s required for sage chakra, but the thing is taijutsu doesn’t always require chakra which supports a taijutsu amp applying to their physical energy. We’ve seen sage chakra amp naruto’s strength, durability, speed, stamina and even jumping ability (which I guess goes with strength but still supports the whole body activation stuff), again this shows pa toad’s clear statement to be completely true, so where’s the contradiction? We have noticeable speed increases which also support the amp being 1:1 to AP. So I’m surprised that you make it seem like all we’re going off of is the taijutsu statement when that’s clearly not the case
SEND ME THE SCAN OF THEM BEING 1:1.

You keep sending proof of "speed is increased" but you fail to send where it's shown to be 1:1.

Send proof of it being 1:1 instead of "it's obviously increased".

Does anyone have the statement regarding Taijutsu being amp'd by 10x? it'll help me understand this debate more before i start posting my actual thoughts about it.

Does anyone have the statement regarding Taijutsu being amp'd by 10x? it'll help me understand this debate more before i start posting my actual thoughts about it.
NO. THEY DON'T.

IT DOESN'T EXIST.

They're working off of chakra being increased by 10, Jirobo's strength being increased by 10, and shit logic of it scaling to ninjutsu, then saying "ninjutsu taijutsu and genjutsu are all strengthened" and assuming that means "Speed is multiplied by 10".

Taijutsu never has a statement of being amped by 10

SEND ME THE SCAN OF THEM BEING 1:1.

You keep sending proof of "speed is increased" but you fail to send where it's shown to be 1:1.

Send proof of it being 1:1 instead of "it's obviously increased".
Bro the argument isn’t that it’s obviously increased but at the same level as AP. If anything his sage speed feats are more noticeable

They're working off of chakra being increased by 10, Jirobo's strength being increased by 10, and shit logic of it scaling to ninjutsu, then saying "ninjutsu taijutsu and genjutsu are all strengthened" and assuming that means "Speed is multiplied by 10".
A poor man’s sage mode can grant 10x to one stat, then we showed how actual perfect sage mode, a superior form fuses the required energies to create sage chakra, which uses this amp on the user’s whole

Bro the argument isn’t that it’s obviously increased but at the same level as AP. If anything his sage speed feats are more noticeable
What.
A poor man’s sage mode can grant 10x to one stat, then we showed how actual perfect sage mode, a superior form fuses the required energies to create sage chakra, which uses this amp on the user’s whole
What.

@Deceived you see my dilemma now?

Nothing in either scans states or implies a 10x multiplier? how are you getting that "10x" number from?.
This, also in the OP I show the relativity of CM ~ ST ~ SM

This man quite literally CAN'T pull out a 10x speed statement and is using EVERY loophole in the book

This man quite literally CAN'T pull out a 10x speed statement and is using EVERY loophole in the book
Just answer the question bruh, I’ve been telling you his speed increases are just as dramatic as his AP, clearly shown from his feats

Just answer the question bruh, I’ve been telling you his speed increases are just as dramatic as his AP, clearly shown from his feats
YOU HAVE NO FEATS SHOWING EQUAL GROWTH IN SPEED AND STRENGTH

YOU LITERALLY CAN'T MEASURE THE GROWTH OF SPEED AND STRENGTH TO BE EQUAL.

THAT'S LIKE ME SAYING AN ELECTRIC ATTACK HAS AS MUCH VOLTAGE AS AN OBJECT HAS BUOYANCY. YOU CAN'T MEASURE THAT.

SEND A STATEMENT OR FOLD

Who the **** brought up curse mark except you.

We asked for a 10x speed statement
What are you so pressed about? Jesus relax

Its in the OP, and part of my argument. You keep ignoring simple questions. what I’ve been saying is that it shares the same amp as its knockoff, but differs in the sense that it applies to the user’s body, which is literally a fact

YOU HAVE NO FEATS SHOWING EQUAL GROWTH IN SPEED AND STRENGTH

YOU LITERALLY CAN'T MEASURE THE GROWTH OF SPEED AND STRENGTH TO BE EQUAL.

THAT'S LIKE ME SAYING AN ELECTRIC ATTACK HAS AS MUCH VOLTAGE AS AN OBJECT HAS BUOYANCY. YOU CAN'T MEASURE THAT.

SEND A STATEMENT OR FOLD
It’s not the same lmao because I’m comparing them in terms of a noticeable amp, which is required for a multiplier being given

What are you so pressed about? Jesus relax
Because you hive mind goofballs refuse to send me a scan of speed being amped at the same degree as everything else, and I'm being painted as the "guy who just wants to disagree" because yall can't follow the rules

Its in the OP, and part of my argument. You keep ignoring simple questions. what I’ve been saying is that it shares the same amp as its knockoff, but differs in the sense that it applies to the user’s body, which is literally a fact
"Which is literally a fact".

First you say they're the same.
Next you say the amp is superior.

Deadass you can't even make up your own mind.

Then you say it's a 10x in every part of the body.

If a 10x boost in 1 department is split up, that means that it isn't 10x when it's divided.

Focusing 50 in 1 place makes it 50, but splitting it up in 5 places makes it 10 all around.
It’s not the same lmao because I’m comparing them in terms of a noticeable amp, which is required for a multiplier being given
Who the **** is telling you all of this bullshit

Multipliers come from direct statements instead of being reasoned from something else. That means, for example, that if a verse has powerlevels or statistics, the doubling of a statistic or power level should not be concluded to correspond to the power of the character doubling, unless it is clearly specified to work that way.

The statements a multiplier is based on must always be reliable.
They come from direct statements

You have no direct statement of speed being multiplied by 10

Alright it seems like kinda understand what the contention is now.

The "pro" side of this thread is arguing that since Sage Mode is a quantitatively superior amp to Jirobo's Curse Mark, which is directly stated to amplify his physical strength by 10x, and that Sage Mode is also explicitly stated to amplify Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Taijutsu we should assume that Sage Mode would amplify all these stats by the same level as Jirobo's Curse Mark?. And with Taijutsu being physical strength + speed it'd have to inherently amplify speed similar to how Jirobo's Curse Mark amplifies his strength?

Idk, it seems very assumption-based to claim Sage Mode would amplify all these things to the exact same level as Jirobo's Curse Mark amplifies his strength when we aren't given any direct statements about it actually amplifying stats like speed to that level. And the statement we're given only denotes it amplifies Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Taijutsu to an unquantifiable level.

I can see the argument you're making and i believe it's a good argument with evidence to support your claims, i just disagree with the unneeded assumptions you're making to connect all these things together.

So i guess i disagree with this thread based on the reasoning i provided above. But i'm not that deeply entrenched with either side of this topic so i could definitely be persuaded if more evidence is provided.

Last edited:
Because you hive mind goofballs refuse to send me a scan of speed being amped at the same degree as everything else, and I'm being painted as the "guy who just wants to disagree" because yall can't follow the rules
Did I say you’re that guy..? If I did (which I really don’t think I ever did) then I’m sorry

But if we look at kcm, which was literally compared to minato’s flying raijin, that in itself is a very considerable boost from his base. And sage mode managed to show relative to faster speed and sensing. So show me the highest degree of the other stats and tell me this isn’t to a relative degree

"Which is literally a fact".

First you say they're the same.
Next you say the amp is superior.

Deadass you can't even make up your own mind.
Well no, superior yes but given the value is unquantifiably above it then the amp is just baselined to curse mark’s, making it the same in terms of powerscaling

Then you say it's a 10x in every part of the body.

If a 10x boost in 1 department is split up, that means that it isn't 10x when it's divided.

Focusing 50 in 1 place makes it 50, but splitting it up in 5 places makes it 10 all around.
Not exactly sure what you mean here, sage mode is stated to activate the whole body. How could physical energy be split up this way? If you could elaborate to help me understand this better that’d be cool

Who the **** is telling you all of this bullshit
feats showing noticeable amps don’t support multipliers? 🤔

They come from direct statements

You have no direct statement of speed being multiplied by 10
It’s literally the top shelf form of an amp with a stated multiplier, backed by feats that support not only that, but that multiple stats get affected as well

Alright it seems like kinda understand what the contention is now.

The "pro" side of this thread is arguing that since Sage Mode is a quantitatively superior amp to Jirobo's Curse Mark, which is directly stated to amplify his physical strength by 10x, and that Sage Mode is also explicitly stated to amplify Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Taijutsu we should assume that Sage Mode would amplify all these stats by the same level as Jirobo's Curse Mark?. And with Taijutsu being physical strength + speed it'd have to inherently amplify speed similar to how Jirobo's Curse Mark amplifies his strength?

Idk, it seems very assumption-based to claim Sage Mode would amplify all these things to the exact same level as Jirobo's Curse Mark amplifies his strength when we aren't given any direct statements about it actually amplifying stats like speed to that level. And the statement we're given only denotes it amplifies Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Taijutsu to an unquantifiable level.

I can see the argument you're making and i believe it's a good argument with evidence to support your claims, i just disagree with the unneeded assumptions you're making to connect all these things together.

So i guess i disagree with this thread based on the reasoning i provided above. But i'm not that deep within this topic so i couldn't definitely be persuaded if more evidence is provided.
Alright thanks for your input, it’s really late for me and I work early. So I’ll read this over and respond tmw

But if we look at kcm, which was literally compared to minato’s flying raijin, that in itself is a very considerable boost from his base. And sage mode managed to show relative to faster speed and sensing. So show me the highest degree of the other stats and tell me this isn’t to a relative degree
This is literally useless.

Because you can't find proof that it's
A. A multiplier in that department. It can just be a ridiculously large amp. 10+90 = 100 (10x above base), but 90 + 90 = 180 (2x above base). Not always a multiplier
B. It's growth is equal to strength
Well no, superior yes but given the value is unquantifiably above it then the amp is just baselined to curse mark’s, making it the same in terms of powerscaling

Not exactly sure what you mean here, sage mode is stated to activate the whole body. How could physical energy be split up this way? If you could elaborate to help me understand this better that’d be cool
It isn't physical energy being split up. It's chakra. Physical energy is a component of chakra, something you and quite literally everyone else in this thread fail to understand.

Chakra being focused in 1 place makes that specific place stronger.
Chakra being split up spreads it out.

Your body can be a 5 all over. Chakra can make your right arm a 50 by adding 45.
Now if you want it in 2 arms, you'd add 22.5 in each arm. Each arm would be 5 + 22.5, not 5 + 45.

Now if you want it in 2 arms and 2 legs, you'd add 11.25 in each arm. Each limb would be 5 + 11.25 = 16.25.

It doesn't mean each place gets multiplied to the same degree as if it was all focused.

feats showing noticeable amps don’t support multipliers? 🤔
No, because not all amps are multiplicative. They can be additive.
It’s literally the top shelf form of an amp with a stated multiplier, backed by feats that support not only that, but that multiple stats get affected as well
Too bad.
"Backed by feats" that show an amp, not an equal amp of 10x for each stat. SM Naruto never shows scaling above something 10x faster than his base.
"Multiple stats get affected as well" not stated that each stat is equally amped.

This is literally useless.

Because you can't find proof that it's
A. A multiplier in that department. It can just be a ridiculously large amp. 10+90 = 100 (10x above base), but 90 + 90 = 180 (2x above base). Not always a multiplier
B. It's growth is equal to strength

It isn't physical energy being split up. It's chakra. Physical energy is a component of chakra, something you and quite literally everyone else in this thread fail to understand.

Chakra being focused in 1 place makes that specific place stronger.
Chakra being split up spreads it out.

Your body can be a 5 all over. Chakra can make your right arm a 50 by adding 45.
Now if you want it in 2 arms, you'd add 22.5 in each arm. Each arm would be 5 + 22.5, not 5 + 45.

Now if you want it in 2 arms and 2 legs, you'd add 11.25 in each arm. Each limb would be 5 + 11.25 = 16.25.

It doesn't mean each place gets multiplied to the same degree as if it was all focused.

No, because not all amps are multiplicative. They can be additive.

Too bad.
"Backed by feats" that show an amp, not an equal amp of 10x for each stat. SM Naruto never shows scaling above something 10x faster than his base.
"Multiple stats get affected as well" not stated that each stat is equally amped.
Same with this, I’ll reply tmw when I get the chance. Night bois

OP and it's supporters have mastered the arts of deflection.

Speed boost and feats are not measurable. It's narrative-based, in one fiction, a mere 2x amp is enough to go FTE and speedblitz your opponents. In another, that'd require 3x, 5x, etc.

Saying it is a substantial boost is not evidence for the boost to be as substantial as strength. You literally cannot use speed feats to justify a multiplier, your eyeballing and interpretations are far from being sufficient to warrant an official multiplier. Get this shit outta here.

... scan for speed x10?

I fail to see how Jirobo getting a 10x for AP means anything for the SM multiplier

With that being said it doesn't say that it's multiplied equally.

Our multiplier page states

And I'm tired of "Taijutsu is 10 and Jirobo's strength is 10 so speed is 10 too".

"Taijutsu incorporates Speed". It incorporates strength as well.
So until you have a statement proving that strength and speed are multiplied to the exact same extent as each other, then it isn't going through
Do you atleast agree with the 10 times ap multipler?

OP and it's supporters have mastered the arts of deflection.

Speed boost and feats are not measurable. It's narrative-based, in one fiction, a mere 2x amp is enough to go FTE and speedblitz your opponents. In another, that'd require 3x, 5x, etc.

Saying it is a substantial boost is not evidence for the boost to be as substantial as strength. You literally cannot use speed feats to justify a multiplier, your eyeballing and interpretations are far from being sufficient to warrant an official multiplier. Get this shit outta here.
You came typed your first message showing you know nothing about the thread then you end it with a rude statement.🤦‍♂️ smh. The argument is more about the energy resources being multipled by 10. For instance,
30 percent of one stamina is used for taijustu, speed and strength. so that would mean speed and strength are amped even if it 2x for strength and 3 for speed. Now the energy source is multipled by 10 wouldn’t that mean 20 for strength and 30 for speed?

Last edited:
You came typed your first message showing you know nothing about the thread then you end it with a rude statement.🤦‍♂️ smh. The argument is more about the energy resources being multipled by 10. For instance,
30 percent of one stamina is used for taijustu, speed and strength. so that would mean speed and strength are amped even if it 2x for strength and 3 for speed. Now the energy source is multipled by 10 wouldn’t that mean 20 for strength and 30 for speed?
I know everything about the thread. These values are headcanon, ANY value, distribution or amp not stated or implied via direct comparison is headcanon, they have a total of zero direct affirmation from any source outside of "Mr. NarutoFanLex101"'s little head. When it's asked to prove those claims with tangible evidence, everyone of you start throwing a temper tantrum over how your analysis on feats and comparisons with "fast forms" is enough to justify the relation.

I know everything about the thread. These values are headcanon, ANY value, distribution or amp not stated or implied via direct comparison is headcanon, they have a total of zero direct affirmation from any source outside of "Mr. NarutoFanLex101"'s little head. When it's asked to prove those claims with tangible evidence, everyone of you start throwing a temper tantrum over how your analysis on feats and comparisons with "fast forms" is enough to justify the relation.
Why the insult ? Did you miss the part where the op provided evidence for the strength being amped by 10

did you miss the part where we said half charkra naruto is accepted has half power and full chakra naruto is accepted as a 2x multipler On this wiki?

did you miss the part where momoshiki absorbing kinshiki charkra is a 2times multipler On this wiki?

did you miss the part where jigen at 10 percent charkra is ten percent power and at 100 percent charkra is a ten times multipler on this wiki?

did you miss the part that a justu is amped by 10 times further more proving that it is an allround amp?

did you miss the part that the whole argument is based on a 10 times charkra amp that translate to all stats
https://imgur.com/gallery/awV6Cq8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back