• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another possible weakness for Ywhach

This just occured to me, I just kept forgetting to bring this up. Shouldnt Ywhach be weak to a kind of sleep manipulation or inducement hax? I ask this because I remember something one of the Sternritter who fought Uryu said concerning Ywhach. He said that when "his Majesty" is alseep, all of his Almighty powers get transfered over to him during night. Once day time comes and Ywhach reawakens, those powers return. Once figuring it out, Uryu demanded that Ichigo and the others go to Ywhach and kill him while he was alseep as that was the perfect moment when he didnt have his powers, making him completely vulnerable

So in other words, as long as Ywhach is alseep basically, his Almighty isnt active. In fact, it isnt even his anymore until he awakens from his slumber. So does that mean a kind of sleep hax should be a weakness for him as he is completely powerless when not awake?

Hmm, this does sound reasonable, but I'm not sure so let's wait for what others think. Would it also be applicable to him if he already has the Almighty on?

It should be. Because we've seen Ywhach's powers be given to one of the Sternritter while he was asleep on his throne and Ywhach had long already acquired the Almighty. Hell the Sternritter was already using it on Uryu when possessing it.

So it should mean that if Ywhach goes to asleep in any way during any scenerio in battle, he loses his powers which makes him completely killable

Well Mind Hax to a certain extent should be able to work on Ywhach, even with the Almighty on given Aizens KS could work on him as well. Would the opponent then be able to make Ywhach fall asleep?

Plus Ywhach does not have unlimited stamina. During battle he'd have to get tired out eventually and would probably either fall asleep or faint from fatigue, resulting in his powers leaving him until we wakes up.

Anime4Life2020 said:
Plus Ywhach does not have unlimited stamina. During battle he'd have to get tired out eventually and would probably either fall asleep or faint from fatigue, resulting in his powers leaving him until we wakes up.
I'm pretty that goes for every character that doesn't have unlimited stamina, and you seem to be confused, Yhwach only loses his Almighty powers durning the night and must wait till the morning to gain them back, not when he's asleep at anytime during the day

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
I'm pretty that goes for every character that doesn't have unlimited stamina, and you seem to be confused, Yhwach only loses his Almighty powers durning the night and must wait till the morning to gain them back, not when he's asleep at anytime during the day
Where was this stated? And I was told that stuff about Ywhach on one of his threads. I think in the Ywhach vs Ginyu Force thread

I'll link it to ya later i'm a bit tired atm, i would like to see such thread later, because i'm having my doubts, manily because it's a Bleach vs DBZ thread
Oh np. But still, even if he loses his powers during the night, wouldnt that be more of a reason to list it as a weakness? In some fights Ywhach can have opponents that make the fight extremely close and if they're fighting for hours, or in a place where night time is generally common, then his powers would be completely unavailable to him. Would that not be a weakness to add?

It seems like too much speculation, given that such a weakness was never demonstrated.

Well it kinda was demonstrated. Otherwise why would Uryu make Ichigo, Chad and Orihime go and kill Ywhach in his sleep as quickly as possible? Ywhach had none of his powers while he was asleep, his servant (forgot his name) did. Uryu wanted to stay behind and stall while the others went to Ywhach while he was asleep as that was the only moment Ywhach didnt have any of his powers period. If it wasnt a weakness why go through all the trouble of trying to kill somebody who can just use their power to make the attempt null and void?

There is a difference between being weakened when asleep, and being vulnerable to sleep manipulation.

Yes but the fact that Ywhach even with the Almighty can fall alseep period should imply its a weakness against him as it will make him powerless. It's not like Ywhach is resistant to it anyway given KS can work on him at all and with the lack of evidnece to prove otherwise. In addition, Ywhach has a limit to his stamina so if he's at the point of fatigue where he passes out would it not be a weakness for him to lose his powers and only regain them via waking back up? Or, like what Aizen did, use the hax on him before he acitvates Almighty to make sure he never even gets it for the battle?

That's completly and utterly wrong, yhwach only loses the almighty durning the night, not and then falls a alseep to wake up durning the day or morning with his almighty back from jugram. I just told you that the KS was activited before the almighty was turned o, your basically grasping for straws at this point, for someone with Extremely high endurance, it'll take awhile for him to tireout, also you seem to be think that if yhwach falls alseep or pass out at any point of the day, his almighty would be neged....but that's false, it's been proved multiple times that the yhwach only loses the almighty durning the night.....

That's completly and utterly wrong, yhwach only loses the almighty durning the night, not and then falls a alseep to wake up durning the day or morning with his almighty back from jugram. I just told you that the KS was activited before the almighty was turned o, your basically grasping for straws at this point, for someone with Extremely high endurance, it'll take awhile for him to tireout, also you seem to be think that if yhwach falls alseep or pass out at any point of the day, his almighty would be neged....but that's false, it's been proved multiple times that the yhwach only loses the almighty durning the night.....
Oh good you gave me the link to it. Seems I was wrong. And yea forget the KS thing

But still, then thats even more of a reason to add this weakness to his page. That when nightime comes his Almighty doesnt belong to him anymore and it makes him powerless as its giveb to someone else. Plus "extremely high endurance" doesnt mean he cant tire out quickly. Anyone with that can be tired out after a day, a week, etc. as it varies. But not that it matters since his power doesnt turns off when night time comes so he can only use Almighty during the day time.

Technically, the Almighty is transferred to Haschwalt while Yhwach rests, however, as normally vs threads are one on one battles, as Haschwalt isnt present/exists there... he shouldnt lose his powers.

PaChi2 said:
Technically, the Almighty is transferred to Haschwalt while Yhwach rests, however, as normally vs threads are one on one battles, as Haschwalt isnt present/exists there... he shouldnt lose his powers.
Well considering that in one of my threads involving whis, Whis lost by default against said character because said character already killed Beerus in a previous fight and since Whis's weakness activates when Beerus is dead, I dont see a reason why this sort of thing cant be used for Ywhach, especially when his powers can just be sent to Haschwalt to another place from his fight when nighttime comes. That's sort of what happened when Ichigo caught up to Ywhach, his powers were just instantly given back to him despite Haschwalt being in a different place at the Soul Palace.

Besides, why should it matter if Hashwalt is present or not? Ywhach is given permission to use Aushwhalen when all the other Stternritter arent even in battle with him so the same should apply here no?

by present I meant being in the same... dimension/space/wherever they are fighting. Btw, note that if using EoS Yhwach, Haschwalt is already dead, therefore, that weakness doesnt exist in fights involving 5-B Ywach, nothing else, you could add it for the other keys.

I disagree with this topic, and think that it should be closed.

Back