• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warrior cats: Ashfur’s profile.

So Ive been recently re reading Warriors, and this one cat Ashfur may actually be the most powerful character in the series by far.

Starting with his first key when he was alive, he was strong enough to Easily battle a fox. Foxes in warriors are also way bigger and more aggressive than actual foxes, as we can see in some Warriors comics. He also manages to Fight a badger by himself. For reference, badgers in Warriors are more than 3 times the size of clan cats and are stated to be capable of crushing limbs and skulls with their paw swipes.
He also seemingly overpowered a starclan powered up Lionblaze who at that time was way stronger than any clan cat and was capable of lifting huge trees on his own.
But where he gets really, and by that I mean REALLY powerfull is when he died and first joined Starclan, and then the Dark forest.
Firstly, he has posession powers a power that had never been seen in the series before.
He Casted a lightning bolt on Shadowpaw, latching his soul in his body and causing great environmental destruction in the process. He was also stated to having spammed lighting bolts beforehand, showing how his power wasn’t limited as other Starclan cats were.
He also has Telepathy powers, Some kind of illness manipulation, and even Death manipulation and resurrection powers.
He was also capable of sealing starclan, and gaining control over hundreds Of spirits in the process. He also Killed willowshine solely through Death manip and He can inflict wounds without physicall attacks. He also resisted the dark forets black water which drains power from cats.
While possessing bramblestar’s body, he Was completely immune to pain and open wounds.
He also seems to have a very powerful kind of environmental destruction power as the Dark Forest and Starclan itself were collapsing due to the cosmic imbalance Ashfur had created. He was also stated as being way more powerful than any even Starclan cat hd ever been. This motivated a combined group of living, Starclan, and Dark Forest cats to battle Ashfur, ending with Ashfur’s spirit being consumed and destroyed by the dark black water that had been flooding the Dark Forest due to Ashfur’s influence.

With all of these scans, I think we should creat a profile for him as he is clearly the main powerhouse of Warriors.

Lionblaze goes from 1v10ing entire battles and literally one-shotting other cats Ala Blackstar and not breaking a sweat to getting bowled over every 2 seconds, he's too inconsistent to scale to.

Fighting a Fox on it's own isn't really a good feat, especially since Squirrelflight did the same thing in that very scan with some success, and she's not exactly high in scaling.

Every Warrior Cat in existence beyond Dawn of the Clans cats has training to fight Badgers. Not a good feat.

As for the Warriors after Bramblestar's storm, I genuinely do not care and what books I have read I have disliked so I am not knowledgeable.

Oh, and there's another issue with this whole "lets make this profile!" Thing.

Warriors needs a verse page.

You see them tabbers? Looks neat right? Now make 6-7 of them and put every Warriors Character who's not a Kit-only into them.

ALSO, Firestar should be reworked before we make more profiles

Oh, and one thing I forgot: Environmental Destruction via Verse Mechanics really isn't counted, it's why every spiderverse profile doesn't have a tier 2 rating for Canon Events.

Lionblaze goes from 1v10ing entire battles and literally one-shotting other cats Ala Blackstar and not breaking a sweat to getting bowled over every 2 seconds, he's too inconsistent to scale to.
He is inconsistent but these times were he stomped or one shot warriors he went into a type of « Rage mode » where he saw every other car move in slow mo and felt truly invincible but in this fight he prolly just wasn’t in the right state of mind.
His power seems pretty variable.
Fighting a Fox on it's own isn't really a good feat, especially since Squirrelflight did the same thing in that very scan with some success, and she's not exactly high in scaling.
Squirrelflight pretty much got stomped while Ashfur battled him to a standstill. The three or four cats I’ve see battling foxes to a standstill are Ashfur, Firestar, Tigerstar and Hawkfrost.
Every Warrior Cat in existence beyond Dawn of the Clans cats has training to fight Badgers. Not a good feat.
They have training to deal with badgers, training that was actually Invented by Ashfur btw in the sense we’re they can leap on its back and attack his throat as badger are not exactly agile enough to do anything against these types of attacks, but never attack them up front like Ashfur did, that’s a huge difference.
As for the Warriors after Bramblestar's storm, I genuinely do not care and what books I have read I have disliked so I am not knowledgeable.
Well the scans are here. As for the environmental destruction thing, I agree it shouldn’t be considered as it’s more of a verse thing.
Oh, and there's another issue with this whole "lets make this profile!" Thing.

Warriors needs a verse page.

You see them tabbers? Looks neat right? Now make 6-7 of them and put every Warriors Character who's not a Kit-only into them.

ALSO, Firestar should be reworked before we make more profiles
We do not need to put every character in the verse in the verse page Lmaoo that would be impossible.
As for the Firestar rework, I can help.

He is inconsistent but these times were he stomped or one shot warriors he went into a type of « Rage mode » where he saw every other car move in slow mo and felt truly invincible but in this fight he prolly just wasn’t in the right state of mind.
His power seems pretty variable.
Without explicit proof of abilities or a varies rating-- and I'm talking saying that Lionblaze's power varies depending on his mood or some shit-- he's just inconsistent as ****.

Hell, that Ashfur scan is literally a part of why he's so inconsistent, he struggles to throw Ashfur off but then turns his happy ass around and literally lifts a tree! Both took similar effort, but unless you want to tell me Ashfur's [REDACTED] is heavier then multiple cats put together then yeah.
Squirrelflight pretty much got stomped while Ashfur battled him to a standstill. The three or four cats I’ve see battling foxes to a standstill are Ashfur, Firestar, Tigerstar and Hawkfrost.
Squirrelflight is a fraction of the weight of the Fox, no shit she's gonna get yeeted when she's on it's back, ever seen videos of mechanical bulls? Or better yet, ridden one? She still did damage lol
They have training to deal with badgers, training that was actually Invented by Ashfur btw in the sense we’re they can leap on its back and attack his throat as badger are not exactly agile enough to do anything against these types of attacks, but never attack them up front like Ashfur did, that’s a huge difference
Uh, Ashfur was on it's back, he was literally biting it's ear, unless he wanted to lose a throat he can't do that without being on it's back.
Well the scans are here. As for the environmental destruction thing, I agree it shouldn’t be considered as it’s more of a verse thing.
I know they are, I just like... don't care to evaluate them. What Important thing will I forget for knowing Ashfur-- a villain who ran his course like four 6-book series before he appeared as a big bad again-- has hax and reading about it?

Just because I no longer care doesn't mean I don't keep up with the gist of what's going on, and let me tell you, that Ashfur reveal literally made me facepalm when I first read it and then found proof for it. I am not a fan of modern Warriors, it's the same reason I'll never make profiles for cats like Jayfeather even though he's my favorite of the three-- I'd have to go
We do not need to put every character in the verse in the verse page Lmaoo that would be impossible.
It'd just take awhile-- frankly most of it is using the Warriors books themselves and the warriors wiki to properly see which cats originate as FIGHTERS from which clan and which Era(IE, if the cat is only relevant to a Super Edition or some shit they should probably go into a seperate tabber for SE-Exclusives on each clan.)

And if you're wondering where to get the images from? Well, if the character appears in a handy dandy thing like Cats of the Clans or on the cover page of a book then congrats, you have such a thing as actual artwork for them.
As for the Firestar rework, I can help.
More likely you'll be soloing it-- if it wasn't obvious my Warriors phase up and died a couple years back, and I read books to death, and several I haven't touched due to said phase dying. I own Squirrelflight's hope but it's got years worth of dust on it lmfao

Hell, my Into the Wild copy is dusty!

Back