• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Obligatory Blazblue Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiroyashaGinSan

VS Battles
Retired
Remix Heart/Calamity Trigger Upgrade

Here Albar shaking the entirety of Torifune and said to be able to destroy it.

Torifune is giant ass mountain that pierces through several cloud layers. This is likely 7-A feat. Though I think we should include low-end because there's also the time he said people of Torifune, not Torifune itself, which makes it bit ambiguous. The earthquake was felt across the mountain and it's huge enough to be able to collapse buildings, it should be no weaker than 6.

So basically, Remix Heart characters should be At least Low 7-C, likely 7-A.

People who scales to this feat: Remix Heart Hazama, Mai, Taro, Chachakaka, Shiori, Jin, Noel, Tsubaki, Makoto, Ragna

Since CT>RH, low-tier CT guys should be around At least Low 7-B, likely 7-A

Scales: CT Noel, Bang, Arakune, Tager, Litchi, Makoto, Tsubaki, Carl, Taokaka

People who are basically At least Low 7-B, likely/possibly Low 6-B/5-B should be around At least 7-A, likely/possibly Low 6-B/5-B.

Scales: CT Ragna, Jin, CP Tsubaki, CF Taokaka, Carl, Makoto, CT Nu, CS Lambda, VH Taro, Shiori, Kajun

NN Weapons AP Upgrade
It's simple really. NN that still have their cores should be Low 5-B. Terumi overpowered Hakumen and Jubei is because he has Ouroboros with core, while without core, the weapon is purely reliant of user's swings. This is for evidence.

Okami without core doesn't have enough power to easily pierce through Black Beast. The normal swing of him couldn't kill Terumi or even damage him
~ Phase Shift 4​
This is the evidence that with core, NN have power on their own, not reliant on the user, and thus, should have their own tier.

For example, Pre-CF Hazama will be Low 6-B, Low 5-B with Ouroboros and Azure Grimoire.

Who will get affected? Well, Yukianesa, Bolverk and Ouroboros still have their core, so Hazama, Jin and Noel gets it. Rettenjo might also be in the list, as it is able to destroy other NN, likely even with their core, so Bang and also Trinity. Muchorin should also get it while still have Trinity as it was full-power NN while Trinity was still there. So this also affects Platinum.

Lifting Strength

Outside of the city, beyond the gate, there is a shadow of a giant that is as big as a mountain.
~ Phase Shift 3​
Take-Mikazuchi just fell to Ishana. No one was able to look at other way. As if time was stopped. We can't create a sound. The weight of the giant created an earthquake that made Ishana almost starting to sink.
~ Phase Shift 3​
Eh, somewhere around Class T maybe since it started an island to sink. Scale to all Low 6-B and above.

Abilities Additio

"I fought a weapon when they fought "those"." The weapon created by humanity for "something" that can't be damaged by conventional weaponry. "Your clan also have weapon like this." Said to Jubei. Nine isn't so heavy about her words but Jubei thought deeply. "Hihiirokane...."
~ Phase Shift 3​
Hihiirokane is an O-part. Power Nullification and Death Manipulation for Hihiirokane users as it's universal abilities for an O-part like Izayoi and Murakumo. Mainly used by Jubei, Terumi, Jin and Clavis.

The would doesn't heal. It's not that she lacks magical energy. What she doesn't have is life force. Everyone who collapsed is died by life absorption.
~ Phase Shift 3​
Take-Mikazuchi absorbed life out of the people of the city. Life Absorption for it.

The voice was heard. It pierced through the seithr, sky, earth, gravity, air and concrete. The large voice was heard across the battlefield, making everyone's mind dizzy.
~ Phase Shift 3​
Take-Mikazuchi should have Sound Manipulation.

Okay I can't quote this one cuz it's an entire sequence but basically Black Beast's psyche is a pocket dimension. Celica fell in to the dimension when she was accidentally absorbed and also found CP Ragna there. Tbh Ragna was trapped and fighting seemingly endless amount of dogs created by the beast. Also Nirvana was able to travel to the dimension and get out of there.

I think Pocket Reality Manipulation, Creation and Sealing for Black Beast. Dimensional Travel for Nirvana.

She said with cold demeanor. But it doesn't change anything. The opponent is a shadow. Shadow is a shadow, it can't be touched or interfered. The presence is same as that. The presence laughed. "That's horrible. Trust me. I'm helping you, you know?"
~ Phase Shift 3​
Kazuma is capable of becoming intangible by becoming shadow. Scales to Hazama. Intangibility for them.

"Rettenjo is a little version of Kushinada's Lynchpin. I gave Nirvana to Celica, right? That is why I give it to you, as one of the person who saw that."
~ Phase Shift 4​
Power Nullification for Rettenjo, scales to Trinity and Bang.

"Blazblue, activate!" The unsurmountable heat of the blaze attacked Trinity's feet. Trinity stepped back as a defense.
~ Phase Shift 4​
Heat Manipulation for Blazblue users like Ragna, Kazuma and Hazama.

Ragna resisted being put into coma-like sleep by Shiori due to having AG. Scales to all Azure Grimoire users, Resistance to Sleep Manipulation.

Phenomena intervention for Platinum. According to Rachel, Lunasena is a combined observation unit, meaning they are capable of Observation.

So there's anew ability, Subjective Reality. PI users should have this. Since PI users can make something that doesn't exist exist and vice versa and force what they are personally "seeing" to reality.

I agree with this, though there's a couple of other stuff I wanna add too.

Resistance to Corrosion Inducement: the Boundary is capable of corroding anyone who gets near it, so it scales to pretty much everyone there.

As for another topic, I want to address the High Godly Terumi and why he should have just that.

Terumi mentions that after he absorbed Noel he won't be affected by Doomsday anymore, which considering that he was there in the Prime Field War before the first Doomsday happened, it heavily implies that he was affected by it when it happened.

And some of the discord peeps mentioned that Time killer is an anti feat for it considering Terumi was in a time limit because of time killer, but that's not true, he was in a time limit cause of the fact he had no vessel to be inside of thanks to Trinity. He and Relius never mentions time killer as the main reason he has a time limit.

To preface, I do not know this verse. Anything I just don't comment on here I think is fine.

• I don't really see where power null and death manip are really coming from with that quote.
  • Should probably just link the sequence for black beast then, but people's minds are often represented as such for telepaths, and it doesn't give pocket dimension stuff. I do know of some examples where that legitimately applies though, so if you just link the sequence you're probably good. Don't think that would give sealing though
  • Why does intangibility scale?
  • I don't see how that quote indicates power null.

@Wokistan

1. the Izayoi can power null and inflict death.

3. Kazuma and Hazama are essentially the same type of beings. Vessels made for Terumi.

4. Kushinada's Lynchpin is a power null device.

Hell, I played Act 1 again and he's not breaking down, he is peeling off, which likely mean that he is slowly becoming his ghost form.

Also Low Regenerationn for Hakumen, Jubei and Valkenhayn since they were able to regenerate from Black Beast's attacks at supernatural speeds according to narrator.

I agree with Corrosion Inducement.

I don't think that's sufficient for High Godly. Saying he won't be affected at all seems more to imply he'd just tank it, not necessarily regen.

which is not true at all considering only the Successor of the Azure is the only person that can tank Doomsday.

The guy himself saying that he'd be unaffected would seem to indicate such. Also my other issues with some of this stuff above, as in quotes or it already being on profiles

@Wok

I just bought the physical copy in Amazon and it wasn't translated so I can't link it.

But another thing that suggest that Black Beast's psyche is a pocket dimension is this quote.

"Ragna, let's get out of this place. Let's connect dimensions so we can get out."
~ Phase Shift 4​
This implies that it is a dimension of some sort.

It'd probably be fine for that sort of thing then, though I think to classify as sealing they need to actually use it as such.

Wokistan said:
I don't think that's sufficient for High Godly. Saying he won't be affected at all seems more to imply he'd just tank it, not necessarily regen.
Correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't High-Godly come mainly from regening from the destruction of yourself and the dimension/universe you're in? Doomsday is basically just that

@Lightin it is, we're arguing that Terumi wasn't someone that's just unfazed by Doomsday cause that goes against one of the biggest plot points in the series, that Noel is the only person who's unfazed by Doomsday in the end of all this.

I'm not saying actually regenning from Doomsday wouldn't qualify, I'm saying his quote sounds more like he just won't die from it cause he says it won't affect him.

Kharn stomps by the very nature of his blessing lol

Anyways, please stop arguing about this here. If you do not, comment deletion shall commence.

Yeah, those scans don't really seem to indicate that it's just gonna kill him and he'll come back though. He says if it completes, his existence won't be affected. This implies that he's maintaining the same state of being the entire time, and as such just tanks it. If he died and comes back, his existence would have been effected, just not permanently.

Also if he already absorbed the successor and they can tank it as is, that gives more credence to my interpretation.

I'm just gonna go delete anything related to the issue real quick. Velox, take this to a wall.

@Wokistan, he absorbed the Successor in his last key, in like the VERY END of the game.

Beforehand, he never absorbed Noel.

Okay, but him absorbing her later still doesn't change that he said he wasn't gonna be affected at all. Maybe whatever said that only the successor could live was wrong, or he himself was wrong, or the writing was just a bit inconsistent. That he says that his existence won't be affected seems to preclude it from being Regen, because for Regen you need to be affected and recuperate from it.

he ONLY wasn't gonna be affected BECAUSE he absorbed her. And like, everyone that's reliable, from Rachel, Terumi, the writer himself, and some gods themselves even say that Noel is the only person unfazed by doomsday.

I'm pretty sure I already countered some counterarguments before, hence Terumi has currently possibly High-Godly now. I'm gonna copy past it here.

1. Terumi wasn't affected by it/resisted it - No. This isn't the right answer. It's because of his statement in the final chapter that he needed Noel to not get affected by it in the first place. This contradicts what he said.

2. Terumi wasn't even born yet - I think this is false. Terumi stated that he was the one who gave knowledge to humans about Boundary and humans discovered Boundary before Prime Field War. This proves that Terumi existed during the event.

3. Terumi went to Azure - Terumi did all the work to go beyond the gate, why would he do all the work when he can achieve it by becoming part of the souls who went to Azure. Not to mention he is literally conscious soul, he was within the Azure itself, it's within his grasp. This contradicts Terumi, well, doing shit.

4. Terumi hid in the Boundary - For those people who doesn't know what happened during Phase Shift 4, he fell into the Boundary and can't get out if it. If he hid inside it, then it wouldn't make sense that he freely roaming around during Phase Zero.

5. Terumi was still inside Susano'o Unit - Nope. Susano'o Unit found in Prime Field War was empty.

6. Him capable of surviving Doomsday contradicts why he get the Susano'o Unit - No actually. The reason why he made himself not affected is to defeat Ragna and co and him getting hit by Doomsday was never a stake but the enemies capable of creating new worlds.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
2. Terumi wasn't even born yet - I think this is false. Terumi stated that he was the one who gave knowledge to humans about Boundary and humans discovered Boundary before Prime Field War. This proves that Terumi existed during the event.
He is the Susanoo Unit, which has links to Amaterasu itself due to being God's sword. So yeah he did indeed exist back then.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but wouldn't Noel surviving Doomsday unfazed give her (and by extention Susanoo) 2-A durability? I think that's important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back