• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time Killer in BlazBlue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree either Glass on this, he literally said he's erasing his Time specifically. It's not that ******* complicated.

I agree either Glass on this, he literally said he's erasing his Time specifically. It's not that ******* complicated.
If someone stops the time, what will come to your mind? Do you really assume it can stop things across time or not? Here is literally no different.

Last edited:
@Pain_to12 Not the same thing, Time Killer is literally an ability from the Susanoo Unit, the same Unit who's power is to destroy time itself. Can you once pay attention to the ability we're talking about and not make headcanon?

@Delta333 so why would Hakumen say he killed the time he possessed if it was just the present version of terumi? This wouldn't make any sense at all for him to say it if he was only erasing present Terumi and not all of Terumi when he says he'll erase his existence completely.

@Delta333 so why would Hakumen say he killed the time he possessed if it was just the present version of terumi? This wouldn't make any sense at all for him to say it if he was only erasing present Terumi and not all of Terumi when he says he'll erase his existence completely.
Erasing present can lead to him vanishing as well, it doesn't need to be history erasure to perform such feat.

Plus again do we really treat past and future are same thing? If no then even if I assume the futrue gets deleted then his history will still remain

Tbh I believe using more specific and detailed feats is way better than just "killing time" which can have various possible meanings.

@Pain_to12 Not the same thing, Time Killer is literally an ability from the Susanoo Unit, the same Unit who's power is to destroy time itself. Can you once pay attention to the ability we're talking about and not make headcanon?
I know little about the series I am only going off what was provided as proof in this thread
And well it is really vague not at all specific and can have lots of meaning, so why are we taking the highest end? When even the lowest end would have done that the same thing

It indeed is hella vague, like there is just only one single statement about killing time (in the video that Glass posted above) and we assume that it erases target across past, present and future...

@Pain_to12 Again, Susanoo Unit literally has the power to slash through time itself, that's the main ability it's known for. And again, Hakumen literally says he's going to erase terumi from existence completely.

@Delta333 Did you forget the part where Hakumen also said he would erase his existence completely? Because that's what he's trying to do, and he succeeds in the end. And again, answer the question, why would he specify he killed the time he possessed as opposed to just saying, I erased you from existence? One is just normal EE, the other implies far more given you're erasing what time they have left in the world, which for terumi is infinite cause he lives forever.

@Delta333 Did you forget the part where Hakumen also said he would erase his existence completely? Because that's what he's trying to do, and he succeeds in the end. And again, answer the question, why would he specify he killed the time he possessed as opposed to just saying, I erased you from existence? One is just normal EE, the other implies far more given you're erasing what time they have left in the world, which for terumi is infinite cause he lives forever.
I don't really get what you want to say at all, I do know that Time Killer can erase the existence of target, the problem here is no proof for Terumi getting erased across time.

I'm neutral towards agreeing with Delta arguments, sure, he can kill his time, but I dont think that it means that he was erased across All the time extension

@Pain_to12 he killed the time terumi possessed and he vanishes from existence, there's no sound effect of his body collapsing on the floor like it does for anyone else in the series when they can't fight.

@Delta333 So you admit he got erased, Hakumen also killed the time Terumi possessed, which is all the time he has which is infinite cause of his immortality, again he literally says he killed the time he possessed, not that he killed him in that point in time, they're two different things.

I share the same opinion as bernk, sure he killed his time, but it's a big assumption to assume that it refers to across time (past) since the statment does not seems to imply it. Everything would change if they include the word "across" but yeah IMO is very vague.

@Delta333 So you admit he got erased, Hakumen also killed the time Terumi possessed, which is all the time he has which is infinite cause of his immortality, again he literally says he killed the time he possessed, not that he killed him in that point in time, they're two different things.
Killing time of people who can live forever doesn't mean erasing their history at all, you can just delete the future or present to erase them. Again it's vague, you need an actual statement which directly mentions to erasing across time, not by using your own idea.

The time they possessed is not their present, it's literally the entire future they have, and for someone who lives forever and does not age, that's infinite for them, so you'd be erasing all the time they have. It's not that hard to understand that killing someone's time they possess would be across time itself given they have literally endless amount of time to do as an immortal.

Delta already agreed that he was erased, thats not the point of his argument

Neutral, but i gotta ask, is the scaling crux on the assumption Killing time equates to killing throughout time? Or is there further evidence at hand?

Neutral leaning with an agreement to delta

this will only affect timekillers EE's description, right? erasing someone's time does sound vague without further explanation and the fact that the description also said
Time Killer completely erases the target's "time", removing their existence from the past, present and future without causing a paradox
really raises some questions for me when the actual feat is vague I erased your time and the dude faded away. there's too much assumption going on imo

@Jibz the scaling is from time killer upscaling from the Boundary's ability to erase someone from the past present and future, as it can erase someone who no sells that.

@TheGreatJedi13 Hakumen says he will erase terumi's existence completely, he erased the time he possessed and he fades away. It's not vague when he makes it pretty clear what his intent is.

I think delta and pain are more accepted here than glassman. after all glassman only uses circular arguments which can lead to ad infinitum debate

The time they possessed is not their present, it's literally the entire future they have, and for someone who lives forever and does not age, that's infinite for them, so you'd be erasing all the time they have. It's not that hard to understand that killing someone's time they possess would be across time itself given they have literally endless amount of time to do as an immortal.
Is this even a joke? Even normal EE dan do this to immortality Type 1 user. and if that char can regenerate from that EE,then will only get midgodly atbest.

do you know the context of across time here? this is an EE that erases you in past, present and future versions, which means EE has reached the historical stage which the explanation you gave doesn't touch this level at all

Normal EE does not erase you across all of time, when the **** was that ever a thing? Normal EE is just your mind body and soul being gone, that's normal EE, not erasing you across time itself.

Erasing someone's time they possess which spans endlessly due to their immortality would be historical level erasure since it's across an infinite time span for that character.

Not only it doesn't, but Terumi has very specific Time related Acausalities that also got negated by Hakumen's Time Killer, the ability not only has very literall descriptions but a feat where it negates a user of Types 1 and 3 Acausalities, which would cover him being alive at any other point in time, however such ability wasn't enough and he only came back with Observation

...I don't even know how to counter because I don't understand what is your argument at all, why erasing the future is equivalent to erasing the past? You can't just say it's not that hard to understand and don't elaborate at all.

Because it’s infinite in length, it’s the equivalent of erasing someone across history as his future will be his present and his present his past. Someone who’s immortal will literally have infinite time as they aren’t bound by age.

Because your entire past present and future can still be finite when you’re not immortal. While someone who is mortal doesn’t have that limitation.

I know immortal being has infinite life span, I'm asking why deleting the time of someone who has infinite life span is same as history erasure

deleting something that exists infinitely across would overlap something like erasure from the past present and future given the scope is infinite.

...why the scope being infinite has anything to do with past, present and future again? Can you just explain in a fully detailed way rather than let me keep asking like this?

erasing someone across history (past present and future) is essentially erasing them across time as History is related to time. You erasing someone’s time they have which is shown to be existence erasure, especially on someone who’s immortal and has literal infinite time to do anything, would be erasing them in an infinite length of time. That would still be on the level of erasing someone across the past present and future, arguably more impressive as their future lasts forever and doesn’t end by passing away of old age.

If you remove someone on the present, regardless whether they are immortal or not, there will no future for you anymore. Unless changing what in the present(by killing them) doesn’t affect the person in the future. Just asking Does Terumi possess such acausality state? Also does Time killer had been shown to affect past, present and future other than what he did to Terumi?

Again, time killer kills the time you possess. It’s more specific than just killing you at that point. Terumi has type 1 and 3 Acausality on his page.

erasing someone across history (past present and future) is essentially erasing them across time as History is related to time. You erasing someone’s time they have which is shown to be existence erasure, especially on someone who’s immortal and has literal infinite time to do anything, would be erasing them in an infinite length of time. That would still be on the level of erasing someone across the past present and future, arguably more impressive as their future lasts forever and doesn’t end by passing away of old age.
I understand you are trying to say that erasing time of immor type 1/infnite length of time is same as erasing past, present and future entirely, but why again? You need to explain, not repeat it. It's just your own assumption, currently our wiki doesn't treat affecting the future of immor type 1 being same as affecting the target across time at all, you need to have an actual feat for it. At this point I would probably not reply to you because it's just a circular argument of something that I don't even understand what do you want to express at all, I have literally no way to debunk your point if you keep using your own headcanon like that.
Also does Time killer had been shown to affect past, present and future other than what he did to Terumi?
No

I think the logic here is that future is already predetermine and already exist. When time killer said he would kill his time, he is referring to erasing it as well. I think rather than just being immortal, it more to do with the fact that they are acausal type 1. Just being immortal 1 alone normal enough as you can still die by EE you in a single point of time.

Of course this is my opinion, I don’t know the verse to well after all so I might be really wrong.

Just give the feats if your EE across the past tho. Because that is the important thing to reach Existence erasure at historical level.

your argument is just going around in circles which rely solely on the word "Time". which itself doesn't explain that it also erases the existence that existed in the past which is a headcanon. as well as your explanation of a character capable of performing Existence erasure against a character that has an infinite life span is completely illogical. because to reach the historical level of course requires feats to get through the past.

especially on someone who’s immortal and has literal infinite time to do anything, would be erasing them in an infinite length of time. That would still be on the level of erasing someone across the past present and future, arguably more impressive as their future lasts forever
It should also be noted, even though you have an infinite lifespan, it doesn't mean you also get Invulnerability. Having an infinite lifespan is not an impressive feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back