• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time Killer in BlazBlue

Status
Not open for further replies.
history and time are connected
Present and future are also connected to time, so there is no reason to assume that time erasure here is referred to history erasure at all.

Plus why you don't try to elaborate your boundary argument and infinite life span argument? If you can't continue them then I will just assume you concede about these part? Since you just desperately change the reasons overtime so I need to know what are your current argument at this point, so that I can focus on replying actual parts.

@Fixxed What does invulnerability have anything to do with my point? Can you remotely pay attention to the arguments I’m making instead of strawmanning my argument?

@Delta333 why would it not be history erasure at all when you just admitted present and future is also connected to time? You’re not making any sense here.

You mean the boundary being able to erase you across history and erase your information? Because I’ve brought up the other feats for high godly and you ignored them.

Again I don’t see how I can explain myself any further than that. You erased the time they possess, they’re immortal and have infinite time to do anything given their lifespan, you erasing the time they have results in all of that being nuked which is infinite in scope. Any normal being’s past, present and future isn’t infinite in scope as their future is limited due to their age. Not only that but Terumi’s an Acausal being that got erased by this ability and had to resort to Self observation to come back. Also can you **** off with this “desperately changing the reasons” bullshit? I can flip the script on you and say you’re desperately trying to ignore my other points to remove High Godly regen

It's an ability of a being whose primary power is "cutting" or destroying time, and Terumi straight up vanishes when he is hit by it, I don't see how this is vague or confusing at all. I agree with Glass' points.

Honestly I agree with glass, it should be obvious since his ability is to "cut time" and he explicitly says he is going to use his "abominable power" to yeet Terumi's existence completely meaning he won't leave anything behind (and considering his ability is to kill time you can easily connect the dots an see how all of it is going down)

time is tied to history (past, present and future). while the verse doesn't stated, it is blatantly show that erase time also erase the person, the feat is obvious, sometime things do not need to be stated, can just be show through feats

I'm asking the part about history erasure of Time Killer, because his time being killed is vague thing that can have various possible meanings.
Not really? Time spread across past, present and future. Erasing one's time should erase it from all of history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back