• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Bendy and the Ink Machine CRT, yay…

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am neutral on the point about resisting all of the Master's hax. If nobody else has qualms, I don't mind it, however, typically statments like "X can't beat Y" doesn't always entail "X can resist all of Y's hax," although that can be the case in some instances.

Overall, this is fine, I agree.

I can't evaluate the 2-C stuff on here considering I'm not knowledgeable in that kind of stuff, automatic neutral from me on that. I'm confused on the multiple selves part, what type are you aiming for really? I don't see anything in that scan saying anything about Bendy being split into different people at once other than being killed. The immortality and stealth mastery is fine though

We can close the tread now. Thank you everyone for approving this tread and have an ink-credibly day! 🙂🙏

Last edited:
I can't evaluate the 2-C stuff on here considering I'm not knowledgeable in that kind of stuff, automatic neutral from me on that. I'm confused on the multiple selves part, what type are you aiming for really? I don't see anything in that scan saying anything about Bendy being split into different people at once other than being killed. The immortality and stealth mastery is fine though

Thanks for asking. Upon transforming between Cartoon Bendy and the Ink Demon Bendy has developed alternate personalities. When Cartoon Bendy, Bendy is harmless towards Audrey and everyone else, he also has a childish demeanor playing with a toy train. While when the Ink Demon, Bendy is murderous to anything it comes into contact with and doesn't have emotional responses as tested the Wilson and the Keepers. Cartoon Bendy says he didn’t want to hurt Audrey either, while the Ink Demon states that he will consume us (which basically means he’s trying to kill us).

Last edited:
I am neutral on the point about resisting all of the Master's hax. If nobody else has qualms, I don't mind it, however, typically statments like "X can't beat Y" doesn't always entail "X can resist all of Y's hax," although that can be the case in some instances.

Okay doki.

I completely agree with everything. But I think Bendy should also get Resistance to Existence Erasure as well since he managed to resist Audrey's attempt to erase him to the Dark Puddles when he was little Bendy.

Last edited:

This is mostly because Bendy is the only creature inside the cycle that isn't affected by the changes in the story. For example, when Audrey got control over the Cycle, she HAD to take Bendy with her to the real world otherwise the Ink world would remain the same dangerous one, because it doesn't matter how much they try to lock Bendy up or how much they try to destroy him, he is unaffected by the plot changes or plot control over the cycle since this is HIS domain. Willson also remarked that although he managed to take control over the cycle, he was not able to destroy Bendy nor managed to seal him away since we see that the Ink Demon still exists and can break free whenever he desires.

I completely agree with everything. But I think Bendy should also get Resistence to Existence Erasure as well since he managed to resist Audrey's attempt to erase him to the Dark Puddles when he was little Bendy.
Bendy will automatically have it via “cross scaling” when there is a profile for Audrey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back