• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Again I've noticed something pretty wrong about Natsu's profile. But it seems that Regen Negation was added to his profile for seemingly no reason.
Fairy-tail-9320485
Zeref straight up admits that he'll be able to heal again with his normal Regenerationn so Natsu shouldn't even have this ability.

>"In shock".

>The panel where Zeref says this is him smugging

Scan is right there at the top for proof.

He was also in shock because Natsu burned up his time magic and basically removed Fairy Heart from him, leaving Zeref back to base, immortal self.

I doubt Zeref is in shock here especially whenever he states twice that he'll heal up twice.
0537-006 1

He dies before the Regenerationn actually finishes. This isn't Natsu negating his Regenerationn, he just kills Zeref before he could heal himself. We don't give Edward Elric or Roy Mustang Regen Negation for being able to kill Homomculi for example.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
We don't give Edward Elric or Roy Mustang Regen Negation for being able to kill Homomculi for example.
This point is a False analogy because the homunculi's Regenerationn is dependent on the number of Souls they have where they can use a portion for Regenerationn. When they run out of Souls, they have no Regenerationn.

20181226 101019 rmedited
That's how zeref useally heal, in the ch after natsu defeat him, in your own scan, you can see zeref didn't able to heal himself in whole chapter and later mavis kill him(or they kill each other)

Zeref need magic mana in order to heal himself,he was just out of magic at the end of the fight

@Rin

You have made 3 threads At basically the same time, trying to downgrade Natsu's Abilities, for one, this could all have been in one thread, and two, why must you downplay Natsu soooooo hard

I'd rather not make a massive thread about things, I'd rather handle things one at a time. Anyway this is twice now that you've called me a downplayer for no reason so I'll deal with that soon enough.

If you'd rather handle things one at a time, why would you create three threads at around the same time, before the first one was even resolved, all this has done is separate a conversation that could have been about Natsu's Abilities in CRT

As in threads. I'd rather handle them separately rather than dealing with writing one massive thread, anyway stop derailing please.

Edit: Never mind, this has placed me in a bad mood and I don't wanna listen to this anymore.

My opinion is he keeps Regen Negation, Zeref's Regen is very fast and instantly heals him, but Natsu damaged him and the it stayed and he couldn't move at all and then says this has never happened before, he then says he should heal, but he doesn't, so yeah, Natsu stopped him from healing, so he should keep his regen neg IMO

Yeah, I'm switching to him keeping it. That scan shows him regenerating all of his wounds almost instantly but after Natsu power nulled him, he was stuck on the ground until he died.

Back