• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Leaning more to Jouske cause he has a one hit victory. There ap and dura are similar, so the bubbles seem to be a good wincon for Jouske.

Can't Josuke just take her semblance away? All he needs to do is surround the area with bubbles and its a gg.

Does it even matter? Josuke and Part 8 in general is literally like 4 years out of date, he could win, he could lose, and we would never even know because the profile barely reflects what he can or can't do.
He has inaccurate AP (to high), he has inaccurate abilities (missing a bunch), dude's ******. Needs a damn good rehaul, would be best not to really touch him at all for now.

Does it even matter? Josuke and Part 8 in general is literally like 4 years out of date, he could win, he could lose, and we would never even know because the profile barely reflects what he can or can't do.
He has inaccurate AP (to high), he has inaccurate abilities (missing a bunch), dude's ******. Needs a damn good rehaul, would be best not to really touch him at all for now.
Agreed.

This too

Soft and Wet is able to take any properties, whether it be from senses or literal friction. I think he can pull Ruby's Aura real easy if given the chance.
Can it pull stands? and more importantly since theyre starting bloodlusted and under SBA meaning Ruby will have a massive range advantag and will be leading with Dust ammo, what can it do to prevent Josuke from just being shot?

Can it pull stands? and more importantly since theyre starting bloodlusted and under SBA meaning Ruby will have a massive range advantag and will be leading with Dust ammo, what can it do to prevent Josuke from just being shot?
I think it did, Via the Schott Key arc. It pulled a full on person out of the house in the Vitamin C arc so whats stopping it from pulling a stand? As for the Dust ammo, Josuke would probably find a solution. He's smart enough to survive a lot of things that should've killed him. We've seen this way back in Born This Way and their first encounter with Damo. Plus if this was bloodlusted, whats stopping josuke from just throwing bubbles at her? I don't even know if she can see stands...

I think it did, Via the Schott Key arc. It pulled a full on person out of the house in the Vitamin C arc so whats stopping it from pulling a stand?
I mean if it doesnt have feats of it it cant really be argued that it can...
As for the Dust ammo, Josuke would probably find a solution. He's smart enough to survive a lot of things that should've killed him. We've seen this way back in Born This Way and their first encounter with Damo. Plus if this was bloodlusted, whats stopping josuke from just throwing bubbles at her? I don't even know if she can see stands...
The bubbles not having the range to do so most likely, Ruby will be sniping from 4 km away with ammo that can oneshot josuke just by being near the bullet even if it misses

She doesnt really need to see Soft and Wet tbh

I mean if it doesnt have feats of it it cant really be argued that it can...
True, we should've probably waited to do a full rehaul with Josuke 8. Lot of stuff was left out, like the feat where he stopped a stand that was a motorcycle in the Born this Way arc
The bubbles not having the range to do so most likely, Ruby will be sniping from 4 km away with ammo that can oneshot josuke just by being near the bullet even if it misses

She doesnt really need to see Soft and Wet tbh
True, but he can shoot his own bullets, If I remember correctly. At that point, its basically whoever gets the free hit in.

My dudes. It's hilariously outdated, from scaling to a feat he doesn't scale to, to missing abilities, to weaknesses, to simply not having basic shit. It's 4 years out of date, actually, five years. Only up to ch51, of 107. Bar an extremely misguided attempt to add shit without discussion. (WoU sure as **** ain't reality warping for starters).

Do his bullets have kilometers range though?

Maybe his new ones, but he can't control those. Not that it matters, as see above. (Actually wait, his bubbles have been shown to go that far in Blue Hawaii, but that's more of him using it and ******* off and it staying manifested rather than him shooting one and it flying that far by itself).

Back