• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why are you using the anime to prove your point, but then when I point something in the anime you say it didn't happen in the manga... well whatever. I don't know how you can say that someone is "clearly afraid" after seeing him look at his hand and say "hmm?" in confusion.

Why are you using the anime to prove your point, but then when I point something in the anime you say it didn't happen in the manga... well whatever. I don't know how you can say that someone is "clearly afraid" after seeing him look at his hand and say "hmm?" in confusion.
  • Regarding the canon: In terms of canon material, this wiki deems the manga as the primary canon. The anime is considered secondary canon on a case by case basis. In the case of anime, it contradicts statements, feats, personalities, and abilities of characters in many cases. This happens with censorship, filler content in canon material, and pacing. Since we have confirmation that Oda approves certain scenes in the anime, we've decided to take the anime as canon in the areas where it perfectly or similarly represents the manga, and the scenes not shown in the manga that are represented in the anime will be deemed as filler. It was decided in this thread.

• Regarding the canon: In terms of canon material, this wiki deems the manga as the primary canon. The anime is considered secondary canon on a case by case basis. In the case of anime, it contradicts statements, feats, personalities, and abilities of characters in many cases. This happens with censorship, filler content in canon material, and pacing. Since we have confirmation that Oda approves certain scenes in the anime, we've decided to take the anime as canon in the areas where it perfectly or similarly represents the manga, and the scenes not shown in the manga that are represented in the anime will be deemed as filler. It was decided in this thread.
The dog shaking is still a secondary canon because it's not dissimilar to the manga.

• Reactive is good
  • Underground mobility is good
  • Luffy's might be resistance to madness, instead of pure Mind Manip, but Supernatural Willpower is good. I'm not sure about Moria, as it is his own power, but I think it can work anyway.
  • Enhanced Senses are good
  • Acrobatics for Killer are fine
  • Blending with the environment would be Body Control I believe.
  • Not sure about Zoro's tornado being actually a homing attack, we don't see it changing directions not it is stated to do so.
  • Willpower and Resistance to Empathic for resisting the Conqueror Haki seems iffy, as others said it affects those with weak willpower.
  • Iffy on Zoro's resistance for FluffyCreature's reasons, he doesn't seem to be resisting Mihawk's active attempt to cast a frightsome aura on him.
What has been agreed on in the thread is fine to me

Danmaku should be solid, we see it cut all the steel shields
So far I'm in disagreement with homing attacks for Zoro. Rest looks fine.
This is what has been agreed upon by staff, so like I mentioned above would this be fine being applied or is more input still needed?

Resistance to Mind Manipulation via Willpower for Luffy and Moria: He was able to take in that of 100 shadows without any side effects with sheer willpower. It had been stated that if one have a weak willpower when taking in shadows, then they would have lost their mind and the power would be wasted. This is further supported when the Thriller Bark people have to ask Luffy if can control his mind or confirm that he still knows who he is. The same should applied to Moria given he tried 1000 shadows and didn’t lose his mind
Had this been accepted as reistance to madness manipulation or mind manipulation?
Ace should also have Acrobatics while in his Logia form.

Also shouldn't all Logia's have the ability to blend in with their respective naturally occurring elements as seen with Crocodile?
And what would that second one be... Camouflauge?
Also these still need to be discussed.

Had this been accepted as reistance to madness manipulation or mind manipulation?
It seems to be accepted as Resistance to Madness Manipulation instead
  • Reactive is good
  • Underground mobility is good
  • Luffy's might be resistance to madness, instead of pure Mind Manip, but Supernatural Willpower is good. I'm not sure about Moria, as it is his own power, but I think it can work anyway.
  • Enhanced Senses are good
  • Acrobatics for Killer are fine
  • Blending with the environment would be Body Control I believe.
  • Not sure about Zoro's tornado being actually a homing attack, we don't see it changing directions not it is stated to do so.
  • Willpower and Resistance to Empathic for resisting the Conqueror Haki seems iffy, as others said it affects those with weak willpower.
  • Iffy on Zoro's resistance for FluffyCreature's reasons, he doesn't seem to be resisting Mihawk's active attempt to cast a frightsome aura on him.

"Camouflage is the use of any combination of materials, coloration, or illumination for concealment"

Camoflauge seems controversial without feats or statements. It opens the door for a ton of characters across all the series' to get abilities they never showed or cited playing the "what if" game.

"Camouflage is the use of any combination of materials, coloration, or illumination for concealment"

Camoflauge seems controversial without feats or statements. It opens the door for a ton of characters across all the series' to get abilities they never showed or cited playing the "what if" game.
How is that controversial? It's right there under the text you quoted, materials.

Crocodile also on screen blends in with the sand.

Back