• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also I withdraw my support for

The link given mentions Haki which has reactive PL in it by default and does not need to be put on Ace's profile (He has it, just does not need to have it cited).
It says regardless of his power and abilities, was simply a tremendous fighter- and that he was continuously growing stronger through battle

It says regardless of his power and abilities, was simply a tremendous fighter- and that he was continuously growing stronger through battle
If we take that word for word than we can't give him the power/ability of reactive power level ¯\(ツ)

• Reactive is good
  • Underground mobility is good
  • Luffy's might be resistance to madness, instead of pure Mind Manip, but Supernatural Willpower is good. I'm not sure about Moria, as it is his own power, but I think it can work anyway.
  • Enhanced Senses are good
  • Acrobatics for Killer are fine
  • Blending with the environment would be Body Control I believe.
  • Not sure about Zoro's tornado being actually a homing attack, we don't see it changing directions not it is stated to do so.
  • Willpower and Resistance to Empathic for resisting the Conqueror Haki seems iffy, as others said it affects those with weak willpower.
  • Iffy on Zoro's resistance for FluffyCreature's reasons, he doesn't seem to be resisting Mihawk's active attempt to cast a frightsome aura on him.

What has been agreed on in the thread is fine to me
Since we're talking about Tatsumaki now I may as well bring this up; on the pages for hurricanes and Tornadoes they get Danmaku via the debris hitting whoever gets caught inside.

Thing is Zoro's (Kaido's most likely as well) tatsumaki is the same except instead of debris hitting you it will be dozens of razor sharp air that will cut you, it's even said.

So I propose Danmaku for the tatsumaki attack as if you're caught in it that's what you would experience.
What about this?

I agree with the OP, except that I think Resistance to Madness Manipulation or Supernatural Willpower is more appropriate for Luffy and Moria.
I'm also not entirely sure about the HH Resistance, but Supernatural Willpower also seems pretty fitting considering they resist the HH effects through superior Willpower.

Also, I still believe Mihawk's Fear Aura justification needs to have the Luffy feat added to it for extra support.

I'm not agree with haki one since you don't actually need super natural will power, but only a strong will power which is not a notable ability.

I'm not agree with haki one since you don't actually need super natural will power, but only a strong will power which is not a notable ability.
Well if you can resist conqueror's haki by the user who has Supernatural willpower then they should get it

Well if you can resist conqueror's haki by the user who has Supernatural willpower then they should get it
Oh god, good point, conquerors hakai is overpowering a persons will power with your own, so resisting it should mean you have comparable or superior will power. BUT there is a problem, there have been characters that can endure conquerors hakai by users who clearly have way better will power than they do. Which means the point is still the same, it can be resisted by a simple strong will power, it doesn't mean you scale to someone elses will power if you resist the hakai.

Yup, but not nearly as good as luffy's, that is actually my entire point, you don't need super natural will power or will power that rivals the user of the conqueror hakai, you just need to not be willpowerless fodder.
Hody did get afraid tho... His arm was shaking... This hody is a monster who doesn't care about death and only is pure evil

I don't recall him being afraid. this was during the time when luffy knocked out 50,000 fishmen.
13.png
14.png
15.png

That looked like he was feeling the pressure of the hakai, and his expression looked more like shock at how luffy took down so many of his people by glaring at them. And still he didn't get knocked out and was fine and he doesn't have exceptional will power or anything.
His hand was literally shaking in fear which is instinct

That looked like he was feeling the pressure of the hakai, and his expression looked more like shock at how luffy took down so many of his people by glaring at them. And still he didn't get knocked out and was fine and he doesn't have exceptional will power or anything.
Haki* and Hody has ridiculous willpower

Luffy from Marineford was making Sengoku, another Haoshoku Haki user, sweat from his own Kenbun.

No he was in pure fear
0569-010.png

Sengoku was, Aokiji was, Ivankov was, even WB had a little
Okay, no. They were clearly just shocked lol.
Not that I disagree with Supernatural Willpower for HH users and people who resist it, but this particular instance is very clearly just shock at a relative fodder brat showcasing the rarest and most coveted ability in the verse IMHO.

His hand was literally shaking in fear which is instinct
I don't know about that, the shaking could be the pressure from the hakia which is why he could feel it in his hand, no scared and shaking in fear person would look at their hand shaking and go "hmm? :/"
Haki* and Hody has ridiculous willpower

Luffy from Marineford was making Sengoku, another Haoshoku Haki user, sweat from his own Kenbun.
Hody has a strong will power but that doesn't mean it's the same as luffy's and shouldn't grant a resistance, maybe I can find a better example.
No he was in pure fear
0569-010.png

Sengoku was, Aokiji was, Ivankov was, even WB had a little
Nah man that's clearly shock, unless you wanna claim that luffy had his conquerors on the same level as whitebeard and kaido and himself during the onigashima raid, while still in the marine ford war. uchiha dude makes a good point.

No it's not. Conqueror haki clash has nothing to do with this. IDK the point of even proving that hody was shiving out of fear, it doesn't disprove my point or anythinf.
Don't care... You are being dis genuine to prove your point which I don't like

Also you wouldn't be shaking if pressure was coming towards you... It would look like this
Not really, it's different but for example you can see shanks' haki creates that same effect in that panel when it happens. Also hody's dog scarf was shaking from the conquerors hakai, I don't think you can say that the dog scarf was shaking in fear too right?

Not really, it's different but for example you can see shanks' haki creates that same effect in that panel when it happens. Also hody's dog scarf was shaking from the conquerors hakai, I don't think you can say that the dog scarf was shaking in fear too right?
Isn't that an actual living dog scarf tho? Even if it wasn't living that didn't happen in the manga... He clearly was afraid and was shaking...
13.png

Back