• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that NLF? He has no feats killing immortality type 9 and acausal 3
Again you are confusing b/w the 2. Accasuality type 3 is just for fate and time hax. Nothing of it has to do here.

Immortality type 9 depends upon the characters. Its not same for every character. Rimuru's astral body is 4D and is within 2B. So 100*uncountable layers of cm3 above 2A baseline can easily affect the Rimuru's immortality type 9. Again its an conceptual attack and Rimuru' type 9 immortality is weaker compared to Goddess Madoka and other characters.
Also pls don't tell that he has no immortality negation type 9. Its not negating something, its just a conceptual attack.

Again you are confusing b/w the 2. Accasuality type 3 is just for fate and time hax. Nothing of it has to do here.

Immortality type 9 depends upon the characters. Its not same for every character. Rimuru's astral body is 4D and is within 2B. So 100*uncountable layers of cm3 above 2A baseline can easily affect the Rimuru's immortality type 9. Again its an conceptual attack and Rimuru' type 9 immortality is weaker compared to Goddess Madoka and other characters.
Also pls don't tell that he has no immortality negation type 9. Its not negating something, its just a conceptual attack.
I don't remember or head that Conceptual destruction can deal, negate type 9, unless you kill it's main body directly , killing it's avatar or other bodies ain't enough

I already change it to 3 his multiple existence is type 3 acausal
Type 3: Temporal Permanence: Characters with this type of Acausality are incredibly difficult to kill, as other versions of themselves - from other points in time and/or from other universes - can survive the destruction of the "original" and act in their place. This also grants them immunity to changes in the past

I will vote for Anos for both rounds since he will kill Rimuru with massive higher AP advantage cus he can negate Rimuru's immortality,or he can destroy Rimuru's concept with CM type 3 that can overpower at least 100 layers of hax resistance

Acausality type 3 is just you and yourself other points of time or other universes being "one". and with this they can survive the destruction of the "original" and act in their place. you counter it with range

I don't remember or head that Conceptual destruction can deal, negate type 9, unless you kill it's main body directly , killing it's avatar or other bodies ain't enough

If you exist in multiple universes, all you gotta do is snipe them from those universes too, aka range
Type 2A+ baseline cm3>>>>>>>>>rimuru's imm type 9.
Also I am not telling that he can kill characters with Accasuality type 3. Anos killed graham who possessed Accasuality type 4. Type 4>>>>>>>>>Type 3(in all aspects).

That's true. But Timeline exist in this verse and his multiple existence has high-godly + multiverse durability too . +Rimuru also has main body in the past .
Past, present, and future don't matter when you're talking about universal+ range or beyond, and eliminating one's concept will destroy one's very existence which all points of time being included.

That's true. But Timeline exist in this verse and his multiple existence has high-godly + multiverse durability too . + Rimuru also has main body, existing in the past .
So? He can still "lol" Him with gg sword who has 100 layer cm3 and hgr negate 2x

Also past present future and any other sht wouldn't do anything

Type 2A+ baseline cm3>>>>>>>>>rimuru's imm type 9.
Also I am not telling that he can kill characters with Accasuality type 3. Anos killed graham who possessed Accasuality type 4. Type 4>>>>>>>>>Type 3(in all aspects).
Okay that doesn't make sense , type 3 and 4 is entirely different . I'll stop talking to you now , anything you says doesn't make any sense for me.

static-assets-upload1378031275311806410_1.png

Anyways, with Rimuru current resistance to CM, he wont be able to win/incon against Anos, I will wait rimuru CM2 crt that will happen soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back