• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to unfollow, I'd say at least stopping this match so Rimuru can actually get his upgrades and make it fair, but I have observed some Maou Gakuin supporters are biased against TenSura, for whatever reason, so.
I'm sorry for being biased in front of your eyes majesty 🤓🙏

But i actually like slime tho

the attacks will affect the concept of the character (Rimuru), of course, Anos doesn't even need an origin for that. The difference is that the attacks will not affect all versions of Rimuru at once because it> does not <have an origin, and the matched verse will not mysteriously create one for him.
Rimuru has a concept, so origin attacks will work.

the attacks will affect the concept of the character (Rimuru), of course, Anos doesn't even need an origin for that. The difference is that the attacks will not affect all versions of Rimuru at once because it> does not <have an origin, and the matched verse will not mysteriously create one for him.
Anos has more than enough range to affect all rimuru versions

You qouted my post am I meant to assume you weren't talking to me.
I bet you didn't see the "anyway" Words

Also your point is still standing strong for the reactive evolution case, but you can just put the crt link or qna where reactive evolution working like you said before

Then please elaborate why RE can adapt anything on the same level of existence? Give a page quote or a crt, this, is the third times I asked you for this.
Explain why it can't. You just keep calling it nlf. And I like said before the basis of the power is adapting to something superior than. You. What more do you want.

You are lost? I answered 3 times why Anos has no range to affect Rimuru, and why he does not have infinite range if the opponent does not have an origin.
Anos can affect NEP 2 beings, why do u think that he cant affect something without origin? and how does Anos doesnt have enough range?

The difference is that the attacks will not affect all versions of Rimuru at once because it> does not <have an origin, and the matched verse will not mysteriously create one for him.
So why would that stop him from destroying the other rimurus? Even if you argue that he cant, the other rimurus willl automatically get targetted when they try to affect Anos due to the Magic Eye of Chaos, in either case.

I bet you didn't see the "anyway" Words

Also your point is still standing strong for the reactive evolution case, but you can just put the crt link or qna where reactive evolution working like you said before
Yeah didn't see the "anyway'. Also re is literally explain in the wiki page.

You are lost? I answered 3 times why Anos has no range to affect Rimuru, and why he does not have infinite range if the opponent does not have an origin.
I think you are misinterpreting what is meant by origin. Anos can destroy 2A+ cm3 concepts and further more resist it. He can do that with his chaotic eyes. And i.e. not an origin based attack, it falls under chaotic manipulation which results in destruction of 100* uncountable above tier 2 baseline.

I'm tired of repeating the same shit over and over again.

I never said that it cannot affect something without origin, I said that it cannot affect the "infinite versions" of a being that does not have an origin. years does not have enough reach because his reach in Maou's work is only due to Origin.
Anos can affect NEP 2 beings, why do u think that he cant affect something without origin? and how does Anos doesnt have enough range?

I don't have to, quote me where that it can adapt anything on the same level of existence.
It never specified level of existence. I just put the limitations there.

VS BATTLES WIKI

VS BATTLES WIKI

Reactive Evolution​

ADVERTISEMENT
Main-qimg-d7167de2e684ff6487b380c1c7bcf92a.jpgDoomsdayis able to adapt to his opponents' abilities and attacks, to the point of developing new powers/abilities on the fly to counter them.

Summary

Reactive Evolution is the ability to, in response to threats and adverse situations, adapt to grow better capable of dealing with any given issue; this can mean growing to become more resistant to certain methods of attack and certain abilities, developing new powers to better defend one's self, or just becoming more powerful to become an even greater threat.
A combination of Adaptation and Reactive Power Level, rather than adapting to better utilize their resources or rather than just growing stronger, the user improves in any number of ways to become more successful, durable, and powerful whenever their respective limits are tested.

>Reactive Evolution is the ability to, in response to threats and adverse situations, adapt to grow better capable of dealing with any given issue; this can mean growing to become more resistant to certain methods of attack and certain abilities, developing new powers to better defend one's self, or just becoming more powerful to become an even greater threat.
A combination of Adaptation and Reactive Power Level, rather than adapting to better utilize their resources or rather than just growing stronger, the user improves in any number of ways to become more successful, durable, and powerful whenever their respective limits are tested.

Where it's stated RE still working after get nuked by ability that 99 * infinitely higher than you can do it in the series

>Reactive Evolution is the ability to, in response to threats and adverse situations, adapt to grow better capable of dealing with any given issue; this can mean growing to become more resistant to certain methods of attack and certain abilities, developing new powers to better defend one's self, or just becoming more powerful to become an even greater threat.

Where it's stated RE still working after get nuked by ability that 99 * infinitely higher than you can do it in the series
Why would re be so specific

I never said that it cannot affect something without origin, I said that it cannot affect the "infinite versions" of a being that does not have an origin. years does not have enough reach because his reach in Maou's work is only due to Origin.
Sorry but what are u talking about?

Stop derailing *****, both of you.

It never specified level of existence. I just put the limitations there.
VS BATTLES WIKI

VS BATTLES WIKI

Reactive Evolution​

ADVERTISEMENT
Main-qimg-d7167de2e684ff6487b380c1c7bcf92a.jpgDoomsdayis able to adapt to his opponents' abilities and attacks, to the point of developing new powers/abilities on the fly to counter them.

Summary​

Reactive Evolution is the ability to, in response to threats and adverse situations, adapt to grow better capable of dealing with any given issue; this can mean growing to become more resistant to certain methods of attack and certain abilities, developing new powers to better defend one's self, or just becoming more powerful to become an even greater threat.
Didn't see anything suggest that it can adapt anything on the same level of dimensionality.

So why would that stop him from destroying the other rimurus? Even if you argue that he cant, the other rimurus willl automatically get targetted when they try to affect Anos due to the Magic Eye of Chaos, in either case.

He can destroy the other Rimuru's, he never said otherwise. The difference is that he won't be able to do that. whenever a Rimuru is destroyed, others can be created and spread out. Mana will not be lacking, so absolutely nothing prevents Rimuru from being like this forever. This is mainly the reason why I initially said it was a tie. Rimuru will not end the Years, and Anos will not end the Rimuru

Like I said I put I put a limitations on hit because no hax about from smurfs don't work on higher dimensional beings
Bro, we don't assume a random power nullicator can nullify an opponent with sextillion times higher powerwise. Same can be applied here, he need feats. Yes, Rimuru can adapt something stronger than himself but how far?

What you said has nothing to do with the main point I am addressing. I am not debating conceptual manipulation or Rimuru resisting this, I am debating whether Anos has scope to simultaneously affect all versions of Rimuru, even those that exist in the past as Satoru mikami.
I think you are misinterpreting what is meant by origin. Anos can destroy 2A+ cm3 concepts and further more resist it. He can do that with his chaotic eyes. And i.e. not an origin based attack, it falls under chaotic manipulation which results in destruction of 100* uncountable above tier 2 baseline.

I'm tired of repeating the same shit over and over again.

No, his origin is diff. from others.
Source of Perdition: Being both a descendant of the Voldigoad bloodline, as well as a Lion of Destruction, Anos possesses a unique source. As stated by Ron Cruz, this source consists of endless destruction and is as bad as or even worse than living in hell. The closer Anos comes to annihilation, the stronger he gets. If his source is destroyed, it will overcome its own perdition and reform again. Overcoming his own perdition increases his power.

Bro, we don't assume a random power nullicator can nullify an opponet with sextillion times higher powerwise. Same can be applied here, he need feats. Yes, Rimuru can adapt something stronger than himself but how far?
And why is power Above hax?. You know that unless someone resist the ability or isn't higher d. They get affected by the hax.

What you said has nothing to do with the main point I am addressing. I am not debating conceptual manipulation or Rimuru resisting this, I am debating whether Anos has scope to simultaneously affect all versions of Rimuru, even those that exist in the past as Satoru mikami.
Considering how Anos can conceptually erase beings who lacks a source....

Bro, we don't assume a random power nullicator can nullify an opponent with sextillion times higher powerwise. Same can be applied here, he need feats. Yes, Rimuru can adapt something stronger than himself but how far?
This also like saying because goku is stronger he can't get powernulled when he has no feats of resisting the ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back