• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considerando como Anos podem apagar conceitualmente seres que carecem de uma fonte ....
Sim, ele pode fazer isso com Rimuru (mesmo que ele tenha resistência ao apagamento existencial conceitual), mas isso não vai acabar nas outras versões dele.
Can you send the feats where rimuru Acausality 3 is infinite in number

And do you know that destroying several space time continuum are still same with destroying past present and future
And here we go again. I barely got here and I already see that scarecrow argument and misinterpretation reigns on this wiki, but that's okay. When exactly did I say that Rimuru has infinite versions? in fact, there were times when I made it clear that it has only finite versions. I'm just saying that Years is not going to affect all finite versions at once because it can't. And no, destroying continuous space-time does not always affect the present, past and future. Yuuki himself (from tensei Slime) is an example.

He has no feats tho. And range isn't enough he still need to know where rimuru exact main body and his other Bodies that exists in past (satoro) , parallel worlds, and timeline and the subspace of his that is cut off from the time-space continuum
Yes, Anos has enough range

I'm just saying that Years is not going to affect all finite versions at once because it can't. And no, destroying continuous space-time does not always affect the present, past and future. Yuuki himself (from tensei Slime) is an example.
He has enough range to do it, even levine gilma has such range is clear here

And i don't need the example from some verse that has nothing to do with this wikia work

Isn't that NLF? He has no feats killing immortality type 9 and acausal 3
Immortality type 9 = ur real body is on a different plane, Anos has range to it, Acausality type 3 means that there has a lot of ''u'' in different timelines and all, which Anos has range to affect

Again, Type 9 and Acausal type 3 can be dealt with enough range. Thats literally what you need to bypass those.
Like i said above he needs to know where his exact main body and his other existence that exists in parallel worlds, timeline, and subspace. He has no feats of capable of doing that not all 2-B range can negate 9 and 3 , proof needed

It has not, and so far no one has proven that it has this "infinite" reach without its origin.
I don't really understand your point, but if this help, each layer of Silver Sea is infinite-sized so yeah Anos has infinite range, I don't even need that since Venuzdonoa can cut on infinite range already or beyond.

Thats an anti-feat for your verse, not every other one.
Funny how he try to back his argument with one verse for example
Like i said above he needs to know where his exact main body and his other existence that exists in parallel worlds, timeline, and subspace. He has no feats of capable of doing that not all 2-B range can negate 9 and 3 , proof needed
Gg sword goes brrr

Do you know that once you being negged with gg sword, your very Existence is not safe anymore and it's passive

You are confusing multiple existence with parallel existence. parallel existence has a main body, multiple existence all bodies are main bodies.

Funny how he try to back his argument with one verse for example

Gg sword goes brrr

Do you know that once you being negged with gg sword, your very Existence is not safe anymore and it's passive
NLF no feats him, capable of doing that = Can't deal his 9 and 3. Please don't mention me again if y'all can't show any feats of him capable of doing that i Don't need an NLF, assumption that he can do that without any proof bye.

You haven't explained why it doesn't back it up you just keep denying it.
I don't want to see that word from someone who saya rim can adapting to ability that 99*immeasurably beyond from what he does actually resist

It's actually explaines in the first page of thread but you keep denying it

Feel free to correct me but you need the qna or crt that supports your argument

NLF no feats him, capable of doing that = Can't deal his 9 and 3. Please don't mention me again if y'all can't show any feats of him capable of doing that i Don't need an NLF, assumption that he can do that without any proof bye.
You are claiming NLF when there is none. Type 9 and Aca Type 3 is bypassed by range due to their very nature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back