• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never said that possession is to copy conceptual power of someone, don't know why you keep bringing it

And what "No proof" even means? The fact that Anos can interact with his own source should be obvious
You got it all wrong. He got access to NEP type 2 after he absorbed Graham. He has control over nothingness after the fight with Graham. You should know Anos used Besbed which can directly affects roots against Graham fight but he couldn't touch Graham nothingness.

Anos got access to NEP type 2 after he absorbed Graham. It has zero anti feats.

You got it all wrong. He got access to NEP type 2 after he absorbed Graham. He has control over nothingness after the fight with Graham. You should know Anos used Besbed which can directly affects roots against Graham fight but he couldn't touch Graham nothingness.

Anos got access to NEP type 2 after he absorbed Graham. It has zero anti feats.
And...? What does it have anything to do with my argument again? Like, do Anos supporters even understand what are they currently arguing for?

Btw I feel sad for Glass in this match since he is the only one FF supporter that need to deal with entire Anos gang lol that's why I try to help him to avoid being outnumbered
What is the current argument?
Use Anos body to interact with his own source I guess

Btw I feel sad for Glass in this match since he is the only one FF supporter that need to deal with entire Anos gang lol that's why I try to help him to avoid being outnumbered

Use Anos body to interact with his own source I guess
He can't do that. First of all, the eye can simply make it so that it never happened. Second of all, you need specific magic in order to be able to interact with a source (iirc magic comes from the source too). And what about Oblivion's comment?

He can't do that. First of all, the eye can simply make it so that it never happened. Second of all, you need specific magic in order to be able to interact with a source (iirc magic comes from the source too). And what about Oblivion's comment?
If Exdeath possessed Anos, would it grant him that magic to interact with?

After possession Exdeath will control his eyes

Anos himself has ability to interact with his own source, nothing denies it at all

Oblivion says something about possessing the source but that's not my point
Anos could simply move out his source and then create a new body
Exdeath uses Anos body to interact and destroy Anos source?

Wtf did just happens with this thread meanwhile i was busy IRL? Omg...
I was somewhat ready to get back here due to having some free time today but hell no... Arguments for both sides are hilarious 🤦‍♂️

After possession Exdeath will control his eyes

Anos himself has ability to interact with his own source, nothing denies it at all

Oblivion says something about possessing the source but that's not my point

Exdeath uses Anos body to interact and destroy Anos source?
Again, you need proof of Anos' body affecting his own source. Again, the eyes will activate immediately after the "possession", and Anos will drive out Exdeath from his body. Remember, the eye undoes things. It's a magic eye, so Exdeath won't gain control of it.

Nvm I will leave this thread so don't quote me

Guess I need to break and log out for real this time, debating with Anos supporters require a certain amount of rest to come back and debate with them again

And...? What does it have anything to do with my argument again? Like, do Anos supporters even understand what are they currently arguing for?
Never said that possession is to copy conceptual power of someone, don't know why you keep bringing it

And what "No proof" even means? The fact that Anos can interact with his own source should be obvious
You claimed anos interact with his source normally.

Nvm I will leave this thread so don't quote me

Guess I need to break and log out for real this time, debating with Anos supporters require a certain amount of rest to come back and debate with them again
Not really. Our side argument are simple you Exdeath supporters Making it looks difficult to argue. More like you people don't understand how abilities works

Oh wait... even if the "possession" gets through... Exdeath still won't even be able to use Anos' eye(s) and magic lol.
Wiki corruption page only states it's an mind hax. I don't get it why the arguments are repeated. Also Speed is Equalised. Anos uses his eyes and stomps.
His eyes already has Resistance negation for high godly regeneration.
Even if anyone still wants to argue corruption thing anos eyes would stomp that.

@kuramamyfav68 That's not how hax scaling works, one ability affecting someone with a hax is not the same as affecting someone with another hax. You need evidence for causality hax affecting type 4 acausals. Also I'm not defining anything, I'm using what's stated in his own page that his memory is the thing that's a part of his source. Nothing about his mind is remotely mentioned to be in his source, which honestly deserves a CRT on its own since there's some problems with the page. Ok? People disagree with a lot of stuff, that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to voice my argument at all when still have questions as the scans or the page itself do not line up with the arguments at all.

@DaReaperMan I plan on making a CRT soon since I have several issues with the pages.

@Nightmare_Bloodfallen stop with the condescending attitude with the other people, If you're going to keep it up I will report you.

@kuramamyfav68 That's not how hax scaling works, one ability affecting someone with a hax is not the same as affecting someone with another hax. You need evidence for causality hax affecting type 4 acausals. Also I'm not defining anything, I'm using what's stated in his own page that his memory is the thing that's a part of his source. Nothing about his mind is remotely mentioned to be in his source, which honestly deserves a CRT on its own since there's some problems with the page. Ok? People disagree with a lot of stuff, that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to voice my argument at all when still have questions as the scans or the page itself do not line up with the arguments at all.
And then why won't you listen when a knowledgeable member(nighmare) say that it's not just his memories?

What scan remotely says it's more than just his memories? Because nothing in the page remotely mentions that.

Yes, do a crt then. But till then, the mind and the soul are in the source. Again, any counters to the strongest eye?

What scan remotely says it's more than just his memories? Because nothing in the page remotely mentions that.

But till then, the mind and the soul are in the source.
**Anos' soul & mind are NOT inside his source. That notion completely contradicts the LN's statement.

Last edited:

@DaReaperMan I plan on making a CRT soon since I have several issues with the pages.

@Nightmare_Bloodfallen stop with the condescending attitude with the other people, If you're going to keep it up I will report you.
Irony from a guy who just keeps on making Fallacies

And then why won't you listen when a knowledgeable member(nighmare) say that it's not just his memories?
@Theglassman12 claims doesn't make sense
  • He is claiming CM type 1 doesn't work on Acausality type 4 and 2.
  • He also claims corruption effect on NEP type 2 without any proof.
I already asked him to prove what he claimed. He literally conceded by burden of proof for his claims. He now wants to says i am condescending.

@Nightmare_Bloodfallen Making fallacies is not being condescending, and again what fallacies am I remotely pulling? Cause you don't elaborate on them, also again, last warning and I will report you.

Again, CM doesn't have any bearing on type 4 and 2 acausality as they're not related to one another, concept haxing a type 2 or 4 means nothing,
Anos lacks NEP 2 on his physical body and he lacks resistance, the burden of proof is on you to prove something he's never shown resisting actually works on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back