• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still new to vsbw, but if in getting you correctly, omnipresent passives would be faster than immeasurable passives?
omnipresent within time yes because they already exist across all time with their passive so immeasurable person would be affected passively no matter where in time he speeds in to
but omnipresent within space only most likely no

it varies because omnipresent is a nature

1. Not sure if speed is the factor here when Anos has no way to permanently kill Exdeath
He has HGR negation also resistance negation
2. Don't know if corruption can work or not, but Exdeath has sealing and possession while Anos resists none (with possession would be helpful here)
How he will seal anos when anos eyes erases the reason
3. Speed is equalized
I was referring his eyes concept of reasons like speed and others things Doesn't matter. That's the narrative of MEOCD
4. Oh I'm well aware that Anos negs hgr, but again Exdeath resists hgr neg
Anos has HGR resistance negation. Each gods in MG has HGR resistance.

Llamas passives are faster then said eyes
based on the chain showed even passives had by normal pokemon in pokemon are equal to the eyes
1. Llama is strong, ngl. But isn't Anos a bit too haxed?
Not sure whether power null would work considering the whole 99 layers of resistances I been hearing about

2. Would Arceus be able to power- mimic Anos together with his powers? Maybe copy the eyes of destruction and such............

Not sure whether power null would work considering the whole 99 layers of resistances I been hearing about

2. Would Arceus be able to power- mimic Anos together with his powers? Maybe copy the eyes of destruction and such............
Arceus has a lot more then just powernull
IDK if he could as that might be NLF to say he could but it might be valid as well

Anos eyes not just powernull it also destroys the very concept of reasons anyway if you guys want to make a match please keep it in another vs thread. This is just getting derailed

like i said It exist deep within Anos's source so have fun entering that
And I told you it's not necessary for Exdeath to influence mind and soul of target, he just possesses physical body and the possession page literally divided possession into three types, not just soul and mind, don't know why source is relevant here

He can't steal Venuzdonoa as it resists power mimicry.

And I told you it's not necessary for Exdeath to influence mind and soul of target, he just possesses physical body and the possession page literally divided possession into three types, not just soul and mind, don't know why source is relevant here
I don't see any resistances to possession on Anos profile, and seeing as this is body possession, and not the mind/soul, it should work, no?

I don't see any resistances to possession on Anos profile, and seeing as this is body possession, and not the mind/soul, it should work, no?

Alright let's fix this real quick

What is Anos's body ?
Is it Physical, Spiritual, Conceptual or something else
If someone can answer this question
It will solve about Exdeath's possession work or not

Which does nothing as all of his powers comes from his source and he can do so with just his source. Corrupting just his body will not do anything

Someone already make Anos vs Arcreus match isn't it ?
That was before they both got a buttload of hax. But it'll still end the same

Llama God large size type 9 is a pain in the bum. You basically have to be able to affect an entire multiverse at once to affect him

That was before they both got a buttload of hax. But it'll still end the same

Llama God large size type 9 is a pain in the bum. You basically have to be able to affect an entire multiverse at once to affect him
You need to effect more then a multiverse to effect Arceus actually
Arceus’s true form exists outside two seperate multiverses

Alright let's fix this real quick

What is Anos's body ?
Is it Physical, Spiritual, Conceptual or something else
If someone can answer this question
It will solve about Exdeath's possession work or not
Physical. Yes "physical" possession might be possible for Exdeath... but Anos can just create a new body and destroy the old one. Besides, Exdeath can't copy conceptual stuff/abilities, so hax gg. Heck, Anos can just use his eye after he gets "possessed" and force Exdeath out of his body or destroy him.

Last edited:
Anos's physical body can interact with his own source so Exdeath gains NPI feat
Physical. Yes "physical" possession might be possible for Exdeath... but Anos can just create a new body and destroy the old one. Besides, Exdeath can't copy conceptual stuff/abilities, so hax gg. Heck, Anos can just use his eye after he gets "possessed" and force Exdeath out of his body or destroy him.
No proof and this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back