• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the 1-B form. It obviously wouldn't be much effected, the avatar on the other hand...
What exactly does he use? What are the things hes going to use to continually one shot Merc?
Anything given to him by his opponents, his Absorption which would give him all of his opponents shit anyway, causality Manipulation to basically neutralize the opponent when needed, and of course his black hole RW.

Yah basically need to resist all of your offensive shit to deal with 682, and even then it can just project his concept and nom on Merc once, Gain all of his abilities, and probably sit down for a cup of tea with Reinhard before going right back to beating Merc's ass with his own BS

Yeah, the 1-B form. It obviously wouldn't be much effected, the avatar on the other hand...
To effect the Avatar especially saomething like its history youd need to effect his 1-B form.
Anything given to him by his opponents, his Absorption which would give him all of his opponents shit anyway, causality Manipulation to basically neutralize the opponent when needed, and of course his black hole RW.

Yah basically need to resist all of your offensive shit to deal with 682, and even then it can just project his concept and nom on Merc once, Gain all of his abilities, and probably sit down for a cup of tea with Reinhard before going right back to beating Merc's ass with his own BS
Honestly Mercurius should resist all of his own stuff, also how would his basic absorption work on someone thats physically Non-Existent.

Even if he does use his concept to nom Merc as I said he should resist his own BS.

To effect the Avatar especially saomething like its history youd need to effect his 1-B form.

Honestly Mercurius should resist all of his own stuff, also how would his basic absorption work on someone thats physically Non-Existent.

Even if he does use his concept to nom Merc as I said he should resist his own BS.
Neat

It's 1-A level conceptual Absorption, but since he resists all of his own shit they probably just stalemate, and since they both apsolutely destroy the characters under them they actually share the spot lol

Does Mage remember 682? Then Mage can still be attacked! Lol
and how could he when the mage doesn't believe that and as such even if 682 attacks them, it just doesn't work, because the reality around them is forced to conform to their beliefs, this includes themselves, so since no "sane" person would think that something that is non-existence can attack them, they don't get hit, that or they just power null 682 into being a normal lizard, since mages disbelief isn't just EE, it is subjectively reality, and as such EE is only one of the many, many applications of their disbelief

and how could he when the mage doesn't believe that and as such even if 682 attacks them, it just doesn't work, because the reality around them is forced to conform to their beliefs, this includes themselves, so since no "sane" person would think that something that is non-existence can attack them, they don't get hit, that or they just power null 682 into being a normal lizard, since mages disbelief isn't just EE, it is subjectively reality, and as such EE is only one of the many, many applications of their disbelief
And where is this on the file? Cause it's power null on supernatural stuff. practically all of 682's shit is biological.

And where is this on the file? Cause it's power null on supernatural stuff. practically all of 682's shit is biological.
the page is outdated and ancient, some of them are still in the state when uld has NWoD and OWoD merged, or with disbelief being power null and perception manip since it predated the subjective reality page, like most of WoD outside of what ultima has made

I have a few proposals of placement changes and question's regarding specific characters.

High 3-A: Is everyone fine with DT being replaced by Greeza? since DT can't do anything to Greeza but Greeza can do anything to DT. Also i doubt there's anyone on this wiki that has played "Everything" and such could actually argue what DT can/can't do.

3-A: Why does Senshinkan have the 4th Placement? Do they have anything that isn't resisted by Kingproeta or anything that allows them to resist her hax's? because if they don't then Kingproeta should take the 4th Placement from them because of those reasons.

3-B: Does Meng Chaun have any resistances towards 6-D Hax's? Because if he doesn't then Avenger should take the 4th Placement from him.

3-C Avenger should be above Odin since he doesn't have any 6-D Hax's nor does he resist 6-D Hax's so she'll gain the 1st Placement.

High 4-C/Regular 4-C: Can anyone explain to me more about The Photino Birds? like do they have Large Size (Type 10) in their both of those Key's? Do they have any Higher-Dimensional Hax's/Resistances in those Key's as well? Because if they do they might either tie for 1st Placement in each-tier or just gain the 1st Placement out-rite.

5-A: Has the Methuselah thread been completed or is it still ongoing? Because if it has then i'm nominating putting Anos above him since he seems not to resist the Layered Passive Conceptual Destruction (Type 1) that negates High-Godly, Abstract Existence (Type 1) and specific forms of NEP.

5-B What does Amakasu Masahiko have that makes him the 2nd Placement? Is his placement within the tier outdated since it came in a time before the previous placed characters got massive upgrades to their abilities and resistances? Because if that's true then i Nominate Warhammer Fantasy Characters to be placed above him and Ruphas given the fact they can't interact with WFC while WFC can interact with them and that neither Amakasu nor Ruphas can resist WFC Hax's that work on a 5-D Level

There's still more questions and placement changes that need to happen but this should be a good baseline to start at for now.

Greeza is abstract 1 due to being one with the void. D has 5-D void manip, plot manip, what have you. He gets apsolutely murdered.

High 4-C/Regular 4-C: Can anyone explain to me more about The Photino Birds? like do they have Large Size (Type 10) in their both of those Key's? Do they have any Higher-Dimensional Hax's/Resistances in those Key's as well? Because if they do they might either tie for 1st Placement in each-tier or just gain the 1st Placement out-rite.
they can't be 4-C and have large size type 10. because at that point they wouldn't be 4-C already so someone should detail what photino birds do
5-A: Has the Methuselah thread been completed or is it still ongoing? Because if it has then i'm nominating putting Anos above him since he seems not to resist the Layered Passive Conceptual Destruction (Type 1) that negates High-Godly, Abstract Existence (Type 1) and specific forms of NEP.
last I read from the CRT is that Methuselah will get smurfs 1-B smurfs. They are still writing the cosmology blog for Shinza so it may take some time before they apply changes

I'm not putting Greeza against D? i'm saying Greeza should replaced DT? I know Greeza gets completely slapped by D.
Then say the full name of the character, or at least what they're known as here in the wiki, otherwise your just getting on your knees and begging for people to misunderstand who your talking about

Then say the full name of the character, or at least what they're known as here in the wiki, otherwise your just getting on your knees and begging for people to misunderstand who your talking about
What other character at High 3-A has the initials D.T?

What other character at High 3-A has the initials D.T?
How about D? Doesn't take too much time to just type Disembodied Thought ONCE for people to know who your talking about, instead of making it seem less intentional and more like a typo.

How about D? Doesn't take too much time to just type Disembodied Thought ONCE for people to know who your talking about, instead of making it seem less intentional and more like a typo.
D doesn't equate to DT. D doesn't even have a full name, he's just called D so it's literally impossible for D.T to be confused with D.

Why is there scp characters at 1st and 2nd 10A. Just put first as characters from scp (those 3 guys) and merge them.
Because the 1st Placement has High 1-A shit while the 2nd Placements have only 1-A shit. It doesn't make sense to combined them when the 1st Placement has hax's that are infinity above the 2nd Placement's Hax's.

Actually it is, what if you simply typo'd out DT instead of D?
Or you could've just looked at the tier and saw a character who's initials are D.T and logically assumed i'm talking about them.

Especially since i mentioned "Everything" within that sentence which is the game DT comes from.

High 3-A: Is everyone fine with DT being replaced by Greeza? since DT can't do anything to Greeza but Greeza can do anything to DT. Also i doubt there's anyone on this wiki that has played "Everything" and such could actually argue what DT can/can't do

Because the 1st Placement has High 1-A shit while the 2nd Placements have only 1-A shit. It doesn't make sense to combined them when the 1st Placement has hax's that are infinity above the 2nd Placement's Hax's.
then choose only the best one its 1 verse 1 character per placement else the entire thread would be pointless since a single verse can occupy an entire top 5

then choose only the best one its 1 verse 1 character per placement else the entire thread would be pointless since a single verse can occupy an entire top 5
Basically this

And do you honestly think people are gonna go to two pages(one for actually looking at the placement and one for Disembodied Thought) to know where it comes from? Perhaps welcomes to the internet are needed?

No. If a specific verse has multiple characters within a singular tier with massively different hax potency between each-other the'll all gain a separate placement within said tier if there isn't any other verses within that tier that can deal with their separate-level of Hax's.

Theoretically but that hasn't happen since the very inception of this thread so you appealing to some hypothetical situation that doesn't exist isn't really convincing.

Basically this

And do you honestly think people are gonna go to two pages(one for actually looking at the placement and one for Disembodied Thought) to know where it comes from? Perhaps welcomes to the internet are needed?
Yes. I don't believe people that use this Wiki are that inept to not understand what i'm saying given all the context that is behind that statement.

No. If a specific verse has multiple characters within a singular tier with massively different hax potency between each-other the'll all gain a separate placement within said tier if there isn't any other verses within that tier that can deal with their separate-level of Hax's.

Theoretically but that hasn't happen since the very inception of this thread first creation so you applying to some Hypothetical situation that doesn't exist doesn't really matter.

Yes. I don't believe people that used this Wiki are that inept to not understand what i'm saying given all the context is behind that statement.
That's literally never how we've done it. Just because two characters have a power difference doesn't mean they aren't lumped together if they just stomp the competition anyway, in fact these specific scenarios you speak of actually are gonna happen and believe me there will be a riot until you fix it lol

looks at literally every verse with at least somewhat varying power in their tiers
Guess we should just have Warhammer Fantasy occupy the entirety of 5-B once revisions are done, trust me, I'd like that but eh, not really indicative of who or what are the next verses/people in the line are.

Ah yes, the context that requires actually opening another page lol

That's literally never how we've done it. Just because two characters have a power difference doesn't mean they aren't lumped together if they just stomp the competition anyway, in fact these specific scenarios you speak of actually are gonna happen and believe me there will be a riot until you fix it lol
Tier 4-A:

1. Caine (World of Darkness)

2. Pelinal / The Emperor of Mankind (Speed Unequal)

3. Ynnead

4. Characters from Ergenverse

5. Bahamut / Bahamut

Tier 4-B:

1. The Emperor of Mankind (Speed Equalized)

2. Oryx, the Taken King

3. Characters from Warhammer 40,000

4. Characters from Destiny / Characters from Doctor Who (Speed Unequal)

5. Characters from League of Legends

Tier High 5-A:

1. Cthulhu (Cthulhu Saves the World) (Speed Equalized) / Ahzek Ahriman (Speed Unequalized)

2. Other Characters from Warhammer 40,000

3. Xue Ying

4. Du Tian

5. Amon (StarCraft)

😑

Tier 4-A:

3. Ynnead

5. Bahamut / Bahamut

Tier 4-B:

2. Oryx, the Taken King

Tier High 5-A:

1. Cthulhu (Cthulhu Saves the World) (Speed Equalized) / Ahzek Ahriman (Speed Unequalized)

3. Xue Ying

4. Du Tian

5. Amon (StarCraft)
4-A: reason for that is Pelinal stomps Ynnead, so she can't be with emprah.

4-B: Oryx horrifically stomps the Warhammer 4-Bs that aren't Emprah

High 5-A: honestly Ahrimam should just be characters from 40K.

Guess we should just have Warhammer Fantasy occupy the entirety of 5-B once revisions are done, trust me, I'd like that but eh, not really indicative of who or what are the next verses/people in the line are.

Ah yes, the context that requires actually opening another page lol
Non-Analogous since the placements for the Warhammer Fantasy Characters all derived there powers from a comparable force to each-other (Chaos Gods) so that's a false equivalence.

Not going to even answer this point since doesn't matter at all.

Non-Analogous since the placements for the Warhammer Fantasy Characters all derived there powers from a comparable force to each-other (Chaos Gods) so that's a false equivalence..
buzzer sound wrong, there are several 5-Bs that are smurfs but aren't actually scaled to the Chaos Gods at all. In fact Archaon in the only one.

4-A: reason for that is Pelinal stomps Ynnead, so she can't be with emprah.

4-B: Oryx horrifically stomps the Warhammer 4-Bs that aren't Emprah

High 5-A: honestly Ahrimam should just be characters from 40K.
This still just proves my point since they do posses different placements despite the fact that they're from the same fiction.

This still just proves my point since they do posses different placements despite the fact that they're from the same fiction.
You call me inept then proceed to miss the point by 5 Cthulhu Mythos ultimate voids, they're in separate spots because they get beaten by a character another character in their verse beats or is of the same placement to. This ain't the case for the SCP folks in 10-A, they both stomp the competition so hard there's nothing left to stomp. Hence why they should be grouped together.

Tier 4-A:

3. Ynnead

Ynnead gets stomped by Pelinal, I'm pretty sure. If not then he should be with The Emperor.
5. Bahamut / Bahamut

Tier 4-B:

2. Oryx, the Taken King

There's a character between them so they obviously can't be lumped together.

Tier High 5-A:

3. Xue Ying

4. Du Tian

5. Amon (StarCraft)

😑
Okay, this one is a mistake.

But DaReaper is right. We don't ever have characters occupy adjacent spots unless there's another verse between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back