• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What did i just encountered myself into?
00330_3.gif

@Nightmare_Bloodfallen Making fallacies is not being condescending, and again what fallacies am I remotely pulling? Cause you don't elaborate on them, also again, last warning and I will report you.

Again, CM doesn't have any bearing on type 4 and 2 acausality as they're not related to one another, concept haxing a type 2 or 4 means nothing,
Anos lacks NEP 2 on his physical body and he lacks resistance, the burden of proof is on you to prove something he's never shown resisting actually works on him.
In which wiki explanation page this states. Send me the link for Acausality type 4 and 2 characters not being affected by CM type 1.

@Nightmare_Bloodfallen Making fallacies is not being condescending, and again what fallacies am I remotely pulling? Cause you don't elaborate on them, also again, last warning and I will report you.

Again, CM doesn't have any bearing on type 4 and 2 acausality as they're not related to one another, concept haxing a type 2 or 4 means nothing,
Anos lacks NEP 2 on his physical body and he lacks resistance, the burden of proof is on you to prove something he's never shown resisting actually works on him.
Off course when a staff like you makes Fallacies that fallacy will fall on normal users like us 😂

What will happen if Exdeath possessed anos? when anos can move his source even when his mind is being affected

I'm not up to date with the thread because of IRL.
But what happened to MEoCD that in battle they will always be active destroying reason/logic and destroying exdeath?

What about venuzdonoa which is in the field? We know that venuzdonoa can be used to destroy enemies even if Anos doesn't held it so it will automatically destroy exdeath, and we know that if exdeath tried to take control of Venuzdonoa it would simply destroy him as it did with Kosotoria.

Possession wouldn't work because it would only take control of Anos' body and we know that if Anos has his body incap or similar, it would simply "act" as source and then attack, create another body, fragment his source even to possess exdeath, etc. We know that Anos has RE that only requires Anos to take the source out of his body and return it to adapt, so if Exdeath can't take control of Anos' source is useless. He would basically be taking a dead body with no magical power because he has no control over the fundamental concept of existence which is the source. Moreover, the body is ruled by the source, so Exdeath will not be able to possess anything because the source is still intact and will reign over the body, mind and soul.

I'm not up to date with the thread because of IRL.
But what happened to MEoCD that in battle they will always be active destroying reason/logic and destroying exdeath?

What about venuzdonoa which is in the field? We know that venuzdonoa can be used to destroy enemies even if Anos doesn't held it so it will automatically destroy exdeath, and we know that if exdeath tried to take control of Venuzdonoa it would simply destroy him as it did with Kosotoria.

Possession wouldn't work because it would only take control of Anos' body and we know that if Anos has his body incap or similar, it would simply "act" as source and then attack, create another body, fragment his source even to possess exdeath, etc. We know that Anos has RE that only requires Anos to take the source out of his body and return it to adapt, so if Exdeath can't take control of Anos' source is useless. He would basically be taking a dead body with no magical power because he has no control over the fundamental concept of existence which is the source. Moreover, the body is ruled by the source, so Exdeath will not be able to possess anything because the source is still intact and will reign over the body, mind and soul.
We gotta create profile for Eques first people really don't understand how broken Anos eyes are.

To begin with, magic power is created from the magical source in our bodies. To put it simply, it's the soul, the spirit, but the source exists even deeper in the abyss, and it's what makes us who we are.
Spirits are the living embodiments of traditions, legends, rumors, desires, fears, and hopes. When these beliefs become more widespread, a spirit based on them is born.

I hope this Clears up the headcanon of source being mind in MG.

Source exist even deeper than spirits who are abstract existence themselves.

Lord someone close this thread this shit’s a trainwreck 😭😭
This comment is completely redundant and unnecessary to the thread, if you simply want this closed then ask a mod or simply wait for the debate to end and don't start the drama and toxicity.

Why are you crying here and starting some drama.
Dramatic irony is dramatic
This comment is completely redundant and unnecessary to the thread, if you simply want this closed then ask a mod or simply wait for the debate to end and don't start the drama and toxicity.
That’s fair, though i dont see how a 1-off comment could cause drama and toxicity, it seems like yall have breeded it already.

That’s fair, though i dont see how a 1-off comment could cause drama and toxicity, it seems like yall have breeded it already.
Just like now, because of one comment this can turn into a complete derail and then more people will start commenting the same thing and start making drama and fostering toxicity. I know so I'd suggest better refrain from making such comments, more because of the situation this thread is in. That's all.

@Nightmare_Bloodfallen quote where I said it won't work on him, I said haxing a type 4 or 2 doesn't mean anything for concept hax.
Well, concept hax in Maou Gakuin is a bit confusing if not properly explained and tbh most Maou Gakuin suppoters here als didn't explain it well.

Yeah normally Conceptual Hax have no bearing on acausality as Acausality is a power that about cause and effect (causality) which normally require hax like causality and fate (assume they work on acausality) to affect.

However Conceptual is a broad term, same as the hax. So in the verse Anos can affect Acausality due to him affecting fate and causality at conceptual, law and logic level. Logic and Law also encompass Causality and Fate. Causality mean cause and effect, one thing (the cause) lead to the result (the effect), it is also the normal, default logic and the law of causality system. Acausality 4, by all mean just operating under different system/rule/logic/law of causality, Anos can affect this system at concept, logic level, bend it's rule and reason (as he himself also Acausality 4). So yeah, that the reason he can concept hax Acausal 4, it is just that the profile do not explain this well enough for other who don't know the verse to understand.

Anyway i'm just here to explaining things like ZeroNull, not voting for anyone and people please chill out. Dragon Ball is even more fodder than this and i'm not that heated

Well, concept hax in Maou Gakuin is a bit confusing if not properly explained and tbh most Maou Gakuin suppoters here als didn't explain it well.

Yeah normally Conceptual Hax have no bearing on acausality as Acausality is a power that about cause and effect (causality) which normally require hax like causality and fate (assume they work on acausality) to affect.

However Conceptual is a broad term, same as the hax. So in the verse Anos can affect Acausality due to him affecting fate and causality at conceptual, law and logic level. Logic and Law also encompass Causality and Fate. Causality mean cause and effect, one thing (the cause) lead to the result (the effect), it is also the normal, default logic and the law of causality system. Acausality 4, by all mean just operating under different system/rule/logic/law of causality, Anos can affect this system at concept, logic level, bend it's rule and reason (as he himself also Acausality 4). So yeah, that the reason he can concept hax Acausal 4, it is just that the profile do not explain this well enough for other who don't know the verse to understand.

Anyway i'm just here to explaining things like ZeroNull, not voting for anyone and people please chill out. Dragon Ball is even more fodder than this and i'm not that heated
Great explanation man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back