• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Could we get more raw translations please.

If it does indeed mention that distance as a concept doesn't matter in the face of the spear, along with speed, I'm inclined to believe it is at the very least infinite speed with the possibility of being immeasurable.

But, I think it would be appreciated if one of the trusted translators on the site could give more clarification.

When Volume 6 & 8 translation will be out yes.

It was immeasurable speed previously. Though WN profiles got nuked LN this much of information only available.

If the spear ignores distance then an infinite distance is still a set distance so moving an infinite distance in finite time would still get you hit because it renders infinite distance 0.

So it requires immeasurable speed to be dodged

Could we get more raw translations please.

If it does indeed mention that distance as a concept doesn't matter in the face of the spear, along with speed, I'm inclined to believe it is at the very least infinite speed with the possibility of being immeasurable.

But, I think it would be appreciated if one of the trusted translators on the site could give more clarification.
Updated OP with both Russian raws and Chase translation. Check it now.

I don't mind I will try to ask @Executor_N0 wait.

Updated OP with both Russian raws and Chase translation. Check it now.

I don't mind I will try to ask @Executor_N0 wait.
Okay so Chase says "space" and "interval" don't matter.

Interval: an intervening time or space.

I would assume this means the concepts of space and time don't matter to the spear.

In which case I find it hard to believe that dodging it is not at the very least infinite speed.

Disagree.

Basically, infinite speed is the speed that makes an object can travel anywhere within 0 seconds, The application of the word "reaction" in infinite speed will reap contradictions, because literally reaction is a person's stimulation in knowing the essential that comes to "Something" this way someone certainly cannot know the existence of an infinite speed object that approaches "Something" The application of the word Reaction also generally means that the speed it has is faster than an object that is close to "Something" where actually the Infinite speed baseline does not seem to exist, because 0 seconds is Absolute which means that it is really the top speed that still uses the concept of time in getting it.

In addition, there are some words that are less relevant in indicating the speed of the spear qualified infinite speed.

Aeges thrust Dehiddatem forward. The top half of the spear vanished, reappearing on the inner side of Gennul's electric cloak.
The achievement above, has seriously denied that the spear is able to move within 0 seconds, this narrative is not a point of view from an aegis opponent who has a perception that the spear seems to disappear but a series of narratives that show the main plot that occurs, which means that the spear still needs time to travel

Activating my Eyes, I stared into the space as a crack appeared in the nothingness. A crimson lance suddenly shot out of the wall, its tip slicing into our dimension.
How did Lay perceive his gaze in response to the spear attack, which stated that he could see the spear attack coming towards him, This has completely denied his own infinite speed, at least the human eye can only see the speed of the object by 35m/s

Disagree.

Basically, infinite speed is the speed that makes an object can travel anywhere within 0 seconds, The application of the word "reaction" in infinite speed will reap contradictions, because literally reaction is a person's stimulation in knowing the essential that comes to "Something" this way someone certainly cannot know the existence of an infinite speed object that approaches "Something" The application of the word Reaction also generally means that the speed it has is faster than an object that is close to "Something" where actually the Infinite speed baseline does not seem to exist, because 0 seconds is Absolute which means that it is really the top speed that still uses the concept of time in getting it.

In addition, there are some words that are less relevant in indicating the speed of the spear qualified infinite speed.

The achievement above, has seriously denied that the spear is able to move within 0 seconds, this narrative is not a point of view from an aegis opponent who has a perception that the spear seems to disappear but a series of narratives that show the main plot that occurs, which means that the spear still needs time to travel

How did Lay perceive his gaze in response to the spear attack, which stated that he could see the spear attack coming towards him, This has completely denied his own infinite speed, at least the human eye can only see the speed of the object by 35m/s

A character reacting means they scale.

Lay is not human and character Perceiving them would make them scale to it. This is one of the worst refutes i ever heard.
Oh no, I think the application of race in each verse is just a form of reader appeal, doesn't mean they really have five different senses, The scaling in verse. also sometimes uses existing average assumptions, because they are not mentioned in the verse.

You have to re-read my argument, React already means having an advantage, How can React at a speed that is Absolute (Infinite speed), This will reap the contradictions of course.
Because they'd just scale? We have characters an infinite speed blitzes above infinite speed in fiction, it just be like it do.

Not saying I agree with OP, at all, but this is a nonargument.

So the title was just a bait? Also, why are russian translations of all things being used for a Japanese product?
I've read the OP and some of the comments here, and I believe this is a blatant Infinite speed feat. Will re-read to see if I missed any counterargument.

Because they'd just scale? We have characters an infinite speed blitzes above infinite speed in fiction, it just be like it do.
Indirectly it will make those who react get immeasurable, Reacting at its own infinite speed means they move under 0 seconds. And I also don't agree with infinite speed with some narratives that seem to be anti-feats.

Ok but that isn't how we do things here brother, if a character reacts to an infinite speed attack, they're infinite.

If they have anti feats, or whatever is something else entirely, but In a vacuum, reacting to an infinite attack is infinite reactions, that's how we do things here.

Again not saying this is the case here, but your argument sounds more like an argument against our standards, not the validity of this feat.

Disagree with my OP = obviously means he hates the verse
Why not. King sip

Anyway, as obvious it is, mgk guys are bad at making arguments or lack debating skills and as I don't have any interest in mgk and it seems to be going alright and most ppl agree, I'll take my leave. you vsbw guys supposed to help those who lacks smh. Gtg.
02shrug_1-pngemoji.png

Ok but that isn't how we do things here brother, if a character reacts to an infinite speed attack, they're infinite.

If they have anti feats, or whatever is something else entirely, but In a vacuum, reacting to an infinite attack is infinite reactions, that's how we do things here.

Again not saying this is the case here, but your argument sounds more like an argument against our standards, not the validity of this feat.
Can you provide a link to the thread discussing that? If the standard implementation is like that, then the scaling seems fine Not fine, This Standard defies logic.

However, this makes more sense if the spear is a movable ability, like how it happened in the first anti feat (My previous argument) And the interdimensional range? The spear karma can go to another dimension.

Can you provide a link to the thread discussing that? If the standard implementation is like that, then the scaling seems fine Not fine, This Standard defies logic.

However, this makes more sense if the spear is a movable ability, like how it happened in the first anti feat (My previous argument) And the interdimensional range? The spear karma can go to another dimension.
Go to the wiki, and look up our speed pages, and go to the infinite speed category for examples of such characters.

Indirectly it will make those who react get immeasurable, Reacting at its own infinite speed means they move under 0 seconds.
I know what you mean, but by the standards of this wiki, it is Infinite Speed, but he will gain immeasurable speed if he has a frozen perspective on people who have Infinite Speed.

Why is this titled as "downgrade?"

Anyways, I disagree. This seems like quite a reach from what is actually said in those scans.

Why is this titled as "downgrade?"

Anyways, I disagree. This seems like quite a reach from what is actually said in those scans.
There are characters who has immeasurable speed in future arcs. Additionally this was previously agreed by ultima and dontalk for atleast infinite speed.

How is this quite reach ? Especially Anos can react to character who can move to future by shreer speed? In upcoming arcs.

Also lacking the concept of no distance between opponents is used multiple times in the series

There are characters who has immeasurable speed in future arcs.
I am giving my assessment of the feat that this thread addresses, not other feats in later arcs.

Additionally this was previously agreed by ultima and dontalk for atleast infinite speed.
Okay, I don't share that opinion.

How is this quite reach ? Especially Anos can react to character who can move to future by shreer speed?
What does this have to do with the OP? There's nothing in your post about a character who "moves to the future by sheer speed"

Also lacking the concept of no distance between opponents is used multiple times in the series
I don't know what you're trying to say here. But, again, if it refers to something outside of what is in this post, then it isn't addressed by my assessment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back