• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I stared into the space as a crack appeared out of nothingness."

Right there, in the scan.
Because it pierces dimensions? Did you even checked first scan?

If a character dodges an immeasurable speed attack which comes from past or future doesn't make the attack not immeasurable speed. You are trying make this as anti feat which is not how it works. Show me some anti feat for spear not for character who dodges it.

If a character dodges an immeasurable speed attack which comes from past or future doesn't make the attack not immeasurable speed. You are trying make this as anti feat which is not how it works. Show me some anti feat for spear not for character who dodges it.
Dodging an attack that comes from the future is not immeasurable speed if it appears in the present.
Rather dodging an attack that attacks your future in the present or dodging an attack in the future from the present; that is immeasurable speed

Dodging an attack that comes from the future is not immeasurable speed if it appears in the present. Since there are number of ways that could have happened that does not mean speed.
Rather dodging an attack that attacks your future in the present or dodging an attack in the future from the present; that is immeasurable speed

Dodging an attack that comes from the future is not immeasurable speed if it appears in the present. Since there are number of ways that could have happened that does not mean speed.
Yeah my bad.

It still flying but came out of nowhere, not instantly strikes Nigitt when it's thrown.

wait for that translated material to release, then we can come back to this crt
Why when we have an evidence for the feat which it qualifies and even in that non translation it states distance between opponents doesn't matter. And Graham ≠ Anos and lay.
It still flying but came out of nowhere, not instantly strikes Nigitt when it's thrown.
Aeges thrust Dehiddatem forward. The top half of the spear vanished, reappearing on the inner side of Gennul’s electric cloak.
Check this. It's an instant attack. Which directly goes inside the opponent.

Also Nigit feat that's Anos Perceptive speed which is acting as first person narrative. It's not anti feat instead Anos can see Spear moving at that speed even if it comes out of nowhere

Anos saw the spear coming at Nigit. It's like it is moving in from Place A to Place B. Additionally Nigit didn't aim dodges it. That attack was surprise attack.

because phantom literally sent a scan of the feat being done by aim dodging???

that is very vague evidence
Non translated..

Russian version

Additionally same scan states it moved through space-time and has no distance between opponents. Graham aim dodging has nothing to do with character who dodges the surprise attack.

Check this. It's an instant attack. Which directly goes inside the opponent.
It goes inside electric cloak, not it's body or directly instant strike the body when it's thrown. So it's still anti-feats, because it's just bypassing the electric cloak.

It goes inside electric cloak, not it's body or directly instant strike the body when it's thrown. So it's still anti-feats, because it's just bypassing the electric cloak.
That's body of the spirit dude. Also can you explain how it's vanishing from the reality then if it's moving in the reality itself?

How can you aim dodge a surprise attack from that ?

Cuz it reappears at the same instantaneous speed regardless of the distance looool.

Also, the scan (which YOU SENT ME WHEN I ASKED ABOUT PROOF ON DISC) only showed that the spear clearly vanishes and reappears. You can see it in the other OP scans but that one explains it to you like a 2 year old.

Totally. Dude above me is just lives in an echo chamber so he brands me as a hater, which is obviously not a great way to go.
I do remember you saying you hate the verse in discord but let's stop derailing.🚬🗿. I don't have anything on you. I am not really attached to Fiction that much. Let's just calm down.

Ah yes
Disagree with my OP = obviously means he hates the verse
Anyway I disagree for Phantom's reasons
Pain disagreed and strym disagreed did I called them haters.

Also learn why I used ----this for. Anyway me and phantom already settled this in discord so stop this.

Anyway I will count your vote.

Someone wants to say something I guess.

I'm reading the thread and what?
Aim dodging is dodging before they fired. Graham dodges after the spear extends just says traveling in a straight line makes it easier to dodge

Anyway I am dropping this here regarding Graham's case. Though it's still wasn't necessary and additionally previously 2-3 Mods did agreed with Graham's aim dodge was immeasurable speed. For Below reasons.
  1. For one, graham didn't aim dodge. Aim dodging is moving before a projectile is fired. Graham moved after the spear extended.
  2. For the cloak arguments, write the same thing in the scan but instead of using Gennul's, say it is KCM Naruto's cloak.
  3. Third, outline that the spear isn't warping. It is physically extending. When Lay dodged it, it extended. When Nigit reacted, it extended. When Aeges uses it, he thrusts it out. Most of the extension is going through different dimensions before appearing in it's target

There is no such "no distance"
And no mention of it taking no time also.
That is not infinite
It can go through dimensions which would grant it dimensional travel, it tips disappears and appeared not on the body but inside the cloak.
Actually, in official translation there are some mistakes but in Raws it did said things like distance and time has no meaning infront of this.
The spear is held in the air, the distance between him and Jennul about ten meters. The distance between him and Djenul is about 10 meters, but that is already the distance between them. No, there is no such thing as a "time" for the magic spear of Ijesu.

The words "time" and "distance" have no meaning in the magic spear of Yglesias.

Let's go!

Yari Iges thrusts out a dihid athem. The front half of the spear disappears, and it clumps.
I used deepL to translate, but I would like wiki translaters to have translate it.

Updated the OP with Raws from Japanese, additionally Russian Translation. All talks about there is no distance between opponents. So feel to take a look at it whovever disagreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back