• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Annoying Dog Vs. Touhou

Yes I know Undertale Vs. Touhou is probably stale and even annoying for some people to see nowadays, but I just wanted to do this because it was on my mind, also doing this cause I heard AD is probably getting a bunch of stuff removed from his profile (correct me if I'm wrong on that) so I should at least let him fight a verse with his current abilities before that happens.

This isn't anything special, basically Annoying Dog starts off at the bottom tier characters and escalates to the god tiers, attempting to solo the verse. Characters will fight him one on one from weakest to strongest, so no teaming up on him.

Edit: Everyone in Touhou is in character, AD is bloodlusted, and speed is equalized in every way for everyone. Otherwise SBA.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Annoying_Dog

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Touhou_Project

Galactagod said:
2-B stomps low 2-Cs
I know the difference in AP, but speed is equalized so he isn't just blitzing, and there is hax, which is the main reason I made this thread, is there actually no hax the Touhou verse has that can at least debatably stop AD?

Oh yeah I forgot that was still on his profile. AD definitely has some form of acausality, but he shouldn't have type 5. Regardless of that though, I doubt that's enough to make him solo the Touhou verse.

Back