• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Announcer VS Bill Cipher: Of Shapes and Weirdness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
If this is a stomp, I apologize

Having already set Gravity Falls under his chaos, Bill Cipher decided to set off to a new area to mess over, which just so happens to be the desert as the starting point of this, right where the Announcer was currently selling the budget with the laptop. One of Bill’s beams suddenly hits the laptop Announcer was using, and out of frustration that he thinks this outerworldly demon is trying to steal his credit of erasing the world, he has no choice but to do any means necessary to get rid of it.

Speed is equalized, both are at their strongest, both have prior knowledge of each others abilities, and both have an hour of prep. The battle is in the Desert, and both start 50 meters away.

Who wins?

Because of Budget Cuts:

ITS GONNA GET WEIRD:

DAME DA NE, DAME YO, DAME NA NO YO, ANTA GA, SUKIDE, SUKI SUGITE, DORE DAKE, TSUYOI OSAKE DEMO, YUGAMANAI, OMOIDEGA, BAKA MITAI:

Last edited:
Pretty much instantly since we’re talking about thought based moves here

But Bill could still have a win-con via oneshoting, otherwise matches like Calypso or Dimentio wouldntve been added

Pretty much instantly since we’re talking about thought based moves here

But Bill could still have a win-con via oneshoting, otherwise matches like Calypso or Dimentio wouldntve been added
I guess if you could give them a bit of prep time that would help to make it fairer, since you already gave them knowledge of each other, which means Bill would know about the announcer's erasure

I wouldn't see how prep changes anything since Bill still doesnt resist being thinked out of existence

But will do anyways

I wouldn't see how prep changes anything since Bill still doesnt resist being thinked out of existence

But will do anyways
I don't see much that Bill can do, but the fact that they both know everything about each other means Announcer knows Bill's true name, , which can cause ecstasy and frenzy to mortals, and they would disintegrate into vapor. Since the Announcer would already know it before the battle due to prior knowledge, he would be affected by the madness manip as soon as the battle starts, which means he might not go for erasure instantly, since he would be completely mad

I'll probably vote Bill with knowledge, but Announcer can win if he would be able to think and plot hax him

Wouldn't Announcer not know about Bill’s true name even with prior knowledge? Aside from one reddit post confirming Bill isnt his real name, it was never said in the series nor any other media, so he would only know about what his abilities are.

Wouldn't Announcer not know about Bill’s true name even with prior knowledge? Aside from one reddit post confirming Bill isnt his real name, it was never said in the series nor any other media, so he would only know about what his abilities are.
If he knows everything about Bill as this is the case with prior knowledge, he would also know his true name

I changed it to prior knowledge on abilities only

Also, as I said, Bill still has a winning condition of oneshotting

I choose no knowledge though if you disagree thats fine. Either way I think the creator of this tread should decide which one

It was declared a stomp either way since Bill has no thought based hax

But I may do VS Discord soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back