• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anime fights Shiny Orb

So, yadda, yadda, day is saved from the World of Nothing Happens for 20 Hours Subspace was better don't @ me, and the very first DLC was a guy who killed God. Naturally, Joker's a little miffed he missed out, and decides to solo World of Light. Let's assume he clears all the bosses and spirits and arrives at the finale. Dharkon's lazy and doesn't show up so it's just Galeem. Time to see who comes out on top.

Speed Equalized, they start at I guess 10 meters away from each other, and to make it as much like the final boss of Persona 5 as possible, Joker gets Satanael, and an Omnipotent Orb for good measure since...well, those rays from Galeem look pretty "almighty" to me. I'm not an expert. I could probably change the conditions if it's a bit too unfair, but Galeem is pretty high up there in the tier so it seems right.

1200px-Galeem SSBU

Solaris knockoff:

1200px-Joker SSBU

Lives in a society: 1

Dialga and Palkia = Baseline Low 2-C

Arceus >>> Dialga and Palkia

Master Hand >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Arceus

Galeem >>>>>>>> Master Hand

Well then Galeem one-shots with anything, if that chain Ed gave is accurate. Problem is, Joker "super omega outhaxes".

Not how incon works. It's a first-move battle.

Well, since OO is still in play, none of Galeem's beams, fireballs, explosions or physical strikes can do anything to Joker. He resists BFR, Space Manip and Bio Manip, so those won't work either.

Galeem's only wincon is its Deconstruction, and even then, Joker resists Matter Manip, so it's an iffy wincon at best.

Galeem's AP advantage is actually pretty useless in this case.

It's hax bruh. Invul that works up to far higher tiers, especially now that P1 and P2 are 2-C, possibly 2-B.

Hax isn't immune to being NLF'd. Same with invulnerability. and P1/2 aren't that strong yet. Their profiles only have Low 2-C on them. Even then, Joker doesn't scale to them whatsoever.

The Orb is an item given to Joker by the Velvet Room. Since the VR is in every single game, it scales to the same extent as P1 and P2. It's a verse mechanic at that point, since the Orb doesn't rely on Joker's own abilities at all.

P1 and P2 are already 2-C. The CRTs have been concluded and the upgrades were accepted. The profiles just haven't been updated.

Besides, it's not like the Orb nullifies everything that can be thrown at Joker. It just so happens that it nullifies every standard attack in Galeem's arsenal.

The VR also manifests itself different every game. Also you wouldn't scale FF4 to FF13 because both have Mythril Armor or something.

I say Joker wins. OO + Existence of death hax means that Galeem shouldn't be able to touch Joker. He could destroy the planet Joker's on, but that seems OoC considering he's never been shown to actually do it, so it's about as plausible as that Matter Manip that Solacis mentioned.

Edit: Just took a better look at the scaling chain. Is Low 2-C the size of a small star?

Back