• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anime Battle Royal: Zoro vs. Sasuke vs. Kenpachi vs. Zebra vs. Hiei vs. Erza

Since they basically all have the same stats, it comes down to technique, so let's do an analysis.

Zoro doesn't have much besides sword technique but he has precognition and some range with his slashes. He has a lot of experience compared to some of the others here but not the most. Most of his battles aren't necessarily smart ones.

Sasuke has illusions, illusion resistance, electricity/fire, limited precognition and relentless flames. His range depends on technique but is typically eyesight. He has the least experience of anyone in this thread but some of the best smart battles.

Zaraki Kenpachi has nothing besides energy projection and minimal range. He has the most experience of anyone in this thread by an extremely large margin but fights without any strategy whatsoever.

Zebra has energy projection (sort of) via his voice attacks, extremely good senses, Regenerationn (via Gourmet cells) and limited flight. His range is the greatest of anyone here and he has middling exeperience, with few of his battles at this stage being smart ones.

Hiei has fire techniques, low level mind attacks and minor telekinesis. His range is middling. He has only middling experience (probably) but some of the smartest battles in the thread.

Erza has a lot of techniques and resistances, including water/fire/wind/spatial manipulation and telekinesis, but she needs to switch between her armors to gain them. She can also "dispel" magical attacks with her Narakami (spatial) armor. Her range is middling (from shown feats) and she has middling experience. Her battle smarts are middling as well.

With that said, I voting for either Erza or Sasuke.

Sasuke because he can deal with Zoro's precognition with his own and beat him with fire, Zaraki because he can outsmart him and outrange him, Zebra because he can overcome his regen with ameterasu, Hiei because he can put out Hiei's fires with his EMS/rely on lightning only/stop mind attacks, and Erza because her versatility requires way too much switching.

Erza because she can deal with Sasuke's illusions with her artifcial eye, beat Zoro with her spatial techniques, beat Zaraki with strategy (this would be her toughest matchup), beat Zebra with versatility and beat Hiei with her fire armor/illusion resistance.

By no means are these certain decisions, but they are the best I can come up with considering how closely matched these guys are.

Mico09 said:
Because he would stomp all of them with his Shikai.
Or bankai ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Waiting to tomorrow.

Alakabamm said:
Erza has a lot of techniques and resistances, including spatial manipulation
Spatial? get out of my nakama boat.

What to say now about his bankai? Like, Gerard was dealing with his shikai easily and, once he was on bankai, just stomped Gerard. When on Shikai, he merely scratched his shield, in Bankai he attacked his face and divided his shield in two AND taked of part of his arm, further pushing him out of the Wandenreich with zero effort (one handed?)

He was on par with Gerard speed on shikai and almost blitzed him on bankai :v

But, about the battle, with speed equalized... the stronger AP seems to be Zaraki, and the most skillful of them (having most useful abilities) is Sasuke

Speed equalization saved Erza, Hiei and Zoro (if not has his precog activated), as they would be blitzed. I think the winning goes to Sasuke, as Zaraki is very weak compared to him in pre-time skip

My vote goes for Erza. Fairy Tail are seriously lacking in speed normally, but with speed equalized she has way to much versatility. Not to mention she switches armors and swords at insane speeds. She can negate pretty much all ranged energy attacks with Nakagami armor. She has an artificial eye that enables her to break out of illusions (in case of Sasuke's Sharingan)

Sora'sOther said:
Why isn't it post time skip Kenpachi?
Three words-six paths sasuke.

And agreed with all points with alkabamm,pretty much nothing to add,i might think sasuke and erza will fight for a long time,and then either,1-sasuke wins,2-erza wins but izanagi just resurrects sasuke and waives off the damage but in exchange for one eye.

Sasuke and Zebra full are on a different level than the other. As this, I think their limitations for this battle are ok

But Hiei and Zaraki are downgreaded too much. Like, they are almost no opponent to the other characters versatility

zebra got this one purely because his range and DC and i don't think anyone would be able to wear his voice out besides sasuke and hiei

For this match I would say that Kenpachi would take these one because as we saw on his battle against Ichigo, he don't make mistakes like lowing his power, he is ore experiensed and also if he is in trouble, he could reach an even higer power as we saw his fights against espada's 5 and 0. for me Zoro and Sasuke are more powerfull, but one mistke would give Kenpachi the victory and in the case of Erza, she is maby the most serious figther in these contest, but Kenpachi would take her. just to finish some would say that Erza, Sasuke or Zoro are not afraid of death, but really Kenpachi is the only one that dont give a **** to the death, while the other figthers would just make a sacrifice to defend their Friends or ideals (Sasuke). Winner: Kenpachi

I forgot about Zebra, dont know much about that character, but i saw him fight against Zoro and Vegetta in the dragon ball x toriko x one piece and i kind of have an idea of were his power goes

KazarianFahs said:
Sora'sOther said:
Why isn't it post time skip Kenpachi?
Three words-six paths sasuke.
And agreed with all points with alkabamm,pretty much nothing to add,i might think sasuke and erza will fight for a long time,and then either,1-sasuke wins,2-erza wins but izanagi just resurrects sasuke and waives off the damage but in exchange for one eye.

Two words. Bankai Kenpachi.

My bet's on Zebra or Zaraki. Just because they're true powerhouses in this fight.

Though Erza, Zoro, and Sauske have the advantage with their techniques and skill sets.

Back