• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1st round: Android 21 (Base) vs Medaka (5-C)

2nd Round: Majin Android 21 (Evil) vs Medaka (Unknown Tier)

I thought about this since they're both pretty hax-y. Fight takes place at Greed Island (HxH). Who wins both rounds and why.

Article shonen dragon ball fighterz mafin c21 android 5
Medaka1101

Serious: So 21 has Power Null and this is evil, who abuses that crap like no tomorrow (Thinking the waves power nulling the cast would make them easy meals). So, by default, 21 via waves.

Joking answer: Both are very lewd, I like both's body shapes. Buuuuuuut 21 is Kinky AF and always sounds like she's down to do "The Deed". So, 21 still OwO

Oh Boy

Power Null will prevent The End from power copying, but It won't stop any of the Minus or her style. Does Android to have any way to put Medaka down? cuz it currently looks like she doesn't have anyway around All Fiction's resurection. I guess Medaka uses Scar Dead to win, since I assume she has sustained major injuries before

Encounter isn't worth mentioning at this point

The Waves also send you into a deep sleep (Won't work on Medaka) and seal the soul away. The Soul aspect is what Medaka doesn't have a resistance against.

about that soul thing. expect a content revision thread about the nature of souls in Medaka Box, or the lack there of. There are implications and certain statements that point to souls not existing in Medaka Box.

DodoNova2 said:
The Waves Don't seal the soul, Just PNull to hell
it's another things that seal souls
Goku even after being awoken by the Player's Soul being unable to move his body says otherwise.

I mean, it's an effect of the PNull that prevents you from moving
Anyway, Medaka has no resistance against PNull so it can work

Ugh...Medaka hax stomp doe. She launches waves or whatever while Medaka All Fictions time and Bookmakers. I don't see resistance to sealing on her profile (not that it makes a difference, Bookmaker is op af). Though there is also stuff like "erase ki" or just existence erasure.

Firephoenixearl said:
Ugh...Medaka hax stomp doe. She launches waves or whatever while Medaka All Fictions time and Bookmakers. I don't see resistance to sealing on her profile (not that it makes a difference, Bookmaker is op af). Though there is also stuff like "erase ki" or just existence erasure.
PNull Nullifies Medaka's Powers

Why do people keep thinking the power null is gonna work? it only disables maybe half her powers, and they are all her less important ones except The End

It will work because Medaka would be put to sleep instantly, and she would havan artificial soul in her body, or something.

Is the power nullification relient on her being asleep? Even if she is unconcious, All Fiction will still revive her. Why would she have an artificial soul? The Point is, Medaka Box characters can survive without souls, tho perhaps that isn't valid til the content revisions happen

Walking Strawman said:
Is the power nullification relient on her being asleep? Even if she is unconcious, All Fiction will still revive her. Why would she have an artificial soul? The Point is, Medaka Box characters can survive without souls, tho perhaps that isn't valid til the content revisions happen
Really?

DMB 1 said:
What kind of powernulldid she resist?
Because a power null that drops people very high into 3-A to 4-B is far more powerful than your average null.
I gave scans above. 3 different kinda of power nullification

All Fiction can erase concepts from the entire universe, yet could not erase the powers of Minus. Look at the context for the power removal, it is far more thero then what Android 21 has

21 puts asleep and kills, all fiction brings back (and wouldn't it be nlf tonassume it can null them even whitout resistance?,)rince and repeat until 21 gets bored and goes away, medaka loses via incap

Huesito88 said:
They don't have souls?
it is implied and other facts point to it, yes, they don't have souls. Its more that souls do not exist in Medaka Box. Despite the existence of Ajimu, it seems to be an purely Atheist world

1) >Concept Manipulation

>In Medaka Box.

This has still yet to be proven.

2) By verse equalization alone, Medaka would have a soul.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
21 puts asleep and kills, all fiction brings back (and wouldn't it be nlf tonassume it can null them even whitout resistance?,)rince and repeat until 21 gets bored and goes away, medaka loses via incap
Medaka isn't gonna come back alive asleep, she will be awake when she comes back, so she gets an opening to use her abilities before she gets put back asleep. No, since it was stated that All Fiction cannot erase Minus due to a resist, and by extension he can erase other Skills and Abnormalities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back