• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has she ever returned back to normal after being transmuted?

AKM sama said:
Has she ever returned back to normal after being transmuted?
>After being transmuted.

>She has come back from normal death, sudden death (no time to activate skills before dying), having her head literally stomped to mush. These work by causality manipulation, erase the cause of death and u come back. If it works on an unconscious state such as death, transmutation is easy peasy, Vegeto stomped by even while being transmuted. The erasure is not limited to death btw, it can erase most things u can think of: concepts, time, ppl, memories, aura, abilities (as long as it's not a minus) and even work on precise stuff like "erase the keyhole from a lock" or erase something...whatever he erased when he took a knife through the brain and didn't even budge when he should on normal conditions.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
vegito stomped through phisical streinght.
Yeah still means that candy ball is basically the same as normal mode besides the fact that u'r small. Vegito could think, attack and he even activated his freaking aura from there xD.

Yeah, the problem is Medaka is not Vegito.

And I am pretty sure the things you described above is called resurrection. Resurrection does not mean she can revert back after being transmuted.

AKM sama said:
And I am pretty sure the things you described above is called resurrection. Resurrection does not mean she can revert back after being transmuted.
Not resurrection, i mean yes it can be called that (coming back from death is always called ressurection no matter how it's done), but the way it works makes her come back from transmutation no problem (if she even gets transformed in the first place that is).

Her Forcefield Isn't a Problem, Android 21 Could Break The Forcefield With Just One Ki Blast, Or just a normal attack.

AKM sama said:
its the automatic causality manipulation. I don't think this wiki is so petty that it needs proof for every single type of attack being undone with causality manipulation

Ok let's finish this up. The Medaka spam is about to stop soon. Here are you scenarios.

1. 21 fires a ki blast killing Medaka. Medaka returns to life via All Fiction. She can now perform the same ki blast better than 21.

2. 21 use transmutation candy attack turning Medaka into candy. 21 eats Medaka. Medaka returns from the death or the state via All Fiction. She now can perform the same technique better than 21 and turn her into candy.

3. Medaka starts the battle with passive Scar Dead. 21 dies from all physical, emotional, and mental wounds especially the plot spirit bomb that killed her.

4. Medaka and 21 battle hand to hand combat. 21 overwhelms Medaka, Medaka decides to erase the cause and effect of 21's physical blows making all damage become neutral with All Fiction.

5. Medaka erase the concept of ki with All Fiction before using her version of Ultra Instinct.

6. Medaka shuts down or seals 21 with Bookmaker.

7. Medaka can just erase 21 from the battle via All Fiction.

8. Ect other ways Medaka wins.

Transmutation would work, as it explicitly puts Medaka into a pseudo state where she can't even die. She's not going to an afterlife where she can consciously use All Fiction.

Things 21 eats, she gains their Powers. So 21 would also have All-Fiction, actually even All-End as it's Medaka's own power that 21 would gain. Even if Medaka comes back after being killed, if she doesn't remove the original body from 21 then it'd basically be Android 21 + Medaka Powers vs Medaka.

Akreious said:
Things 21 eats, she gains their Powers. So 21 would also have All-Fiction, actually even All-End as it's Medaka's own power that 21 would gain. Even if Medaka comes back after being killed, if she doesn't remove the original body from 21 then it'd basically be Android 21 + Medaka Powers vs Medaka.
Ugh...u do know that when Medaka comes back it will be as though 21 never absorbed her to begin with right?

Also 1 more thing, All Fiction will negate candy ball if it hits. All Fiction made Kumagawa come back from a complete mental shut down, that leads to believe All Fiction will not only activate on death, but on the body's incapability to activate it.

Firephoenixearl said:
Theglassman12 said:
Being mind haxed =/= being transmutated.
Yeah mind hax is neither dead or alive but in a state in which u can't do anything, yet it brought him back.
Being mind hax'd and transmuted are COMPLETELY different things iirc.

The problem here is 21 is never going to have the chance to transmute Medaka. 21 is going to die the moment the match starts because of Scar Dead.

I know mind hax is different from transmutation, but in this case they are at their core the same. Also it's not mind hax, he just affected the physical body to make the mind shut down, not affect the mind directly. Both the transmutation which leaves u in a state unable to do anything and the mind shut down which makes it impossible for the body or mind to react or do anything, my point is All Fiction will work. I'm not making transmutation a mind hax, im explaining why All Fiction WOULD work in an unconscious state such as transmutation (also that is still only arguable as Vegito was able to remain fully conscious while being transmuted, and saying Vegito has that power is wrong as Vegito is basically goku + vegeta so the combination of both won't produce hax out of thin air).

Then there is also the fact that should Medaka die she'll just come back, be it absorption, eating, killing, and she will be able to perform anything better (not to mention just encounter the transmutation beam, since Medaka will know exactly what it does from mind reading 21). Medaka takes this in any scenario.

Also i just realized the hero is not restricted, so imma say: Srsly lol? Take base medaka (unzen ark) and she stomps with the hero. Someone turn it off.

With speed unequalized, in a scenario where 21 eats or absorbs Medaka, she would gain all the knowledge and powers of Medaka. That would mean all the ways and reasons for Medaka to win, which are mentioned above can be done by 21 too.

That's an NLF. She can't gain things that are way out of DB's paygrade. If she blindsided Lavos, Doom, Hades or (insert hax 3D Digimon here), we'd be remiss to say she can use their stupidly stupid powers.

Though, I would be curious to see what "21 (Lavos Absorbed)" would look like ovo.

You know the same thing can be said about Medaka's hax working on 21. She can't hax beings that are way out of Medaka's paygrade, without a feat. That would be NLF.

S╠ÂM╠ÂT╠ ╠ÂD╠Âa╠Ân╠Ât╠Âe╠ ╠ÂV╠Âs╠ ╠ÂM╠Âe╠Âd╠Âa╠Âk╠Âa╠ ╠ÂW╠Âh╠Âe╠Ân╠ ╠Âo╠Âv╠Âo╠Â?╠Â

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back