• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DMB 1 said:
1) >Concept Manipulation
>In Medaka Box.

This has still yet to be proven.

2) By verse equalization alone, Medaka would have a soul.
1) it was accepted. I don't agree with everything that is on this wiki, but I'll argue under the assumptions that are accepted. hell, its only under the premises of this wiki that we disregard Ajimu's skill list and scaling to her.

2) Do being that don't have chakra gain chakra under verse equalisation? either way its fine, they can gain souls if you want, but that doesn't mean that they will suddenly die when they get removed. My main point is that they don't need it to survive

1) In the last thread, every single "int" of conceptual manipulation was debunked.

2) Not everyone in Naruto has Chakra, while every living being by verse equalization has a soul, and if the said soul is removed from your body, you naturally die unless a specific character is stated to not have a soul in a verse where souls are a thing.

Besides, that's not even what A21's Powernull does. She does not take your soul, but rather put another one into your body.

The real cal howard said:
21 wins via transmutation...also via being hotter ovo
Definitely agree with the latter.

inb4> someone reports me again

Coming from someone who voted for 21, I accidentally debunked the votes except mine because it was via transmutation.

DodoNova2 said:
Akron Vs Android 21 when?
Already did, and the outcome was:

"While the Android has the exact weapong to defeat Akron, she doesn't resist his powernull, which is faster to activate"

So Akron almost won. There were like 6 votes or so.

Pretty sure he full won with all the votes required.

Anyways... All Fiction+Scar Dead+ PIS Good Game.

Kind of a stomp considering that first bit is something Majin Waifu has no way to bypass.

DMB 1 said:
1) In the last thread, every single "int" of conceptual manipulation was debunked.
2) Not everyone in Naruto has Chakra, while every living being by verse equalization has a soul, and if the said soul is removed from your body, you naturally die unless a specific character is stated to not have a soul in a verse where souls are a thing.

Besides, that's not even what A21's Powernull does. She does not take your soul, but rather put another one into your body.
1) No, it was accepted on the basis that if it were meerly physics manipulation, the colors of black and white still would have been able to be manipulated. No matter how much you change the electromagnetic spectrum, the nature of out eyes means that one of the 2 will always appear in an absense of other percieved colors. Therefore it would have needed to be conceptual manipulation

2) Fair point on the Chakra. Anyway, No, that's not how it works. In Jorge Joestar, every living being has an isolated space time inside them. Do characters who go up against Jorge Joestar suddenly also gain isolated space times inside them?

Explain?

Power null cannot affect Yamcha due to being too weak, Medaka is physically weaker than him. She also has resistance to it, which makes things even easier. Here are two other cases of a Minus ability resisting being erased. Not voting yet tho, using Medaka in character is always problematic due to her personality.

That is true. So I guess Android 21 needs a new weakness on her profile. People at Yamcha's level of power or weaker cannot be effected by her power null

Besides resisting Power Null does Medaka have no way to "counter the wave"? Does she have any time to react before getting power nulled? How does the power null work, does it need to hit the person? Someone explain this wave to me.

If you want another version:

Medaka says hi and Scar-dead tears the android apart.

PaChi2 said:
Medaka says hi and Scar-dead tears the android apart.
Ok imma take part too: Medaka says "hey look at ur belly", Android checks out the Bookmaker on her.

You can say Android will "Book her maker" (reference to "meet your maker" btw).

Doesnt Bookmaker need contact and originates in Medaka's hand? I dont remember Kumagawa spamming Bookmaker screws.

PaChi2 said:
Doesnt Bookmaker need contact and originates in Medaka's hand? I dont remember Kumagawa spamming Bookmaker screws.
Hmm All Fiction Special Edition can be used on time itself for some sweet fresh blitzes, all Medaka has to do is order now.

Yes, Bookmaker needs contact, but pseudo-time stop via All Fiction makes that almost irrelevant. Scar Dead on the other end should be passive (Medaka usually turns it off like the other passive skills, but here she's willing to kill due to SBA, so I'm not sure how it would go).

So, everyone voting for Anroid 21. Please come with a new counter. All votes for Power Null have been debunked with evidence.

Also, I never beat the story for Dragon Ball Fighterz, but isn't 21's power null waves coming from a wave machine? Like an actual machine??

Mr. Common Sense said:
So, everyone voting for Anroid 21. Please come with a new counter. All votes for Power Null have been debunked with evidence.
She is hotter and makes Medaka jealous. Then Medaka loses her will to fight ovo

Mr. Common Sense said:

Also, I never beat the story for Dragon Ball Fighterz, but isn't 21's power null waves coming from a wave machine? Like an actual machine??
They say it is but its never revealed where the actual machine is

wait a second

looks at OP

no speed Equalized anywhere

kekekekekekek

21 Omegablitzes.

DMUA said:
21 screams N O L I M I T S F A L L A C Y and atomizes her.
Like that will work on The Hero. xD

21 tries to think how to beat Medaka, though all she can think of is pancakes and just gets haxed out of existence. xD

1 thing doe, does the wave need to connect with Medaka for 21 to win? Cus encounter is a thing.

Mr. Common Sense said:
If it is an actual machine, Weighted Words is going to bow rush it faster than a The First Pokemon movie did to theaters in 1999.
Like it won't bow rush 21.

WAIT! I just came up with a foolproof strategy for Medaka to win everything. Medaka beats the shit out of 21 to win the actual vs battle, then uses Weighted Words to make 21 bow down and say "You are better waifu, im sorry". Medaka then wins the waifu battle too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back