• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget that you can't blitz due to Scar Dead being activated by presence. She runs up and tries to attack Medaka all her wounds open and she dies

Walking Strawman said:
Don't forget that you can't blitz due to Scar Dead being activated by presence. She runs up and tries to attack Medaka all her wounds open and she dies
Pretty sure Mid-High regen says "lolnope" to opening wounds back up, since well.... vaporization level regen.

Also Reactive Evolution (Technically not just power level since it would also boost regen... But too lazy to edit it accordingly.

Akreious said:
Pretty sure Mid-High regen says "lolnope" to opening wounds back up, since well.... vaporization level regen.
Scar Dead opens up old wounds. Has she ever been damaged greater than her Regen could handle? If so, then those wounds get re-openned. If not, then how the hell did they defeat her without over coming her regen?

Plot empowered spirit bomb maximumus and Good 21 tackling bad 21.

Walking Strawman said:
Akreious said:
Scar Dead opens up old wounds. Has she ever been damaged greater than her Regen could handle? If so, then those wounds get re-openned. If not, then how the hell did they defeat her without over coming her regen?
They killed her by overwhelming her Regen. Like... dude. Her only "permament scar" is her cause of Death. All her wounds previously were regenerated in mere seconds.

@Akreious

Scar Dead isn't opening permament scars. Its opening all damage 21 has ever recieved from physical, emotional, and mental. Even though 21 may have regenerated from the damage it doesn't mean her wounds from her past aren't being opened again especially the one from the spirit bomb.

Did she feel pain from her past wounds? If she didn't, it shouldn't slow her down.

@Sir Ovens

I didn't finish the Fighterz Story, so I'm not sure if she showed signs of feeling pain in the Cinematic Trailers, but it is true that the damage won't slow her down, but the damage she receive from the spirit bomb will definitely end her.

@The real cal howard

I didn't finish Fighterz Story, how present was the emotional trauma? If it was very obvious factor causing distress or whatever it going to be re-open.

"I didn't finish Fighterz Story, how present was the emotional trauma? If it was very obvious factor causing distress or whatever it going to be re-open. "

She's kind of a *********, so it might just make her feel even BETTER. She didn't really give a crap about being beat up when serious, so...

I mean, it quite literally separated from her, so I'm not sure. But when she (spoilers) killed 16, it really affected her psyche.

Edit: ninja'd

Well, you guys obviously finished the story in regard of the whole separation thing, but if what Cal said is true about her having issues via psyche after killing 16 that will be re-open.

What's stopping Android 21 from firing a ki blast? Speed is not equalized.

AKM sama said:
What's stopping Android 21 from firing a ki blast? Speed is not equalized.
It's the worst case scenario, if she kills medaka she can use All Fiction even when she's dead

Android 21 fires another blast then.

AKM sama said:
Well, speed is not equal.
Yeah, Medaka comes back, 21 prepares to fire ki ball, and realizes the concept of Ki has been erased from existence and Medaka said "bow down bitch" an order she can't defy.

Not sure how she is gonna do that when she can't react to the ki blast.

AKM sama said:
Ok ok, Medaka dies over and over and over AND OVER, that won't kill her doe (as a certain someone once said "I won't die even if you kill me" ). Medaka can time stop, can read minds, has basically ultra instict, can copy anything, can control bodies AND let's not forget about why the Ki Ball won't work at all....Encounter armirite? Shibuki said the concept of strength (being big, fast, heavy and hard is useless against him) is meaningless against Gagamaru.

AKM sama said:
cuz the power difference won't make a difference. Think of it like this:

King Kai vs some fodder ass Majin who is barely building level. Kai is magnetudes stronger than the Majin, but since he is not capable of Atomizing the Majin to kill it, shooting it repeatedly will never put it down. Medaka is the same way, except you replace the need for Atomization with the need for Hakai

make sense?

21 gets tired of killing her again and again and turns her into a candy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back