• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ancient narcissistic nudist meets Local polyamorous nazi

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is hilarious, lmao

About MHS+ Reinhard... I thought Reinhard's dodging feat was calculated at 2.33c, if we go by the original translation.

Still pretty low when compared to a MFTL+ character, but still...

About this, won't Gilgamesh just lolblitz Reinhard?

He may have insane conceptual resistance, but he'll need to sustain an absurd massacre of strong, concept-wrecking attacks, even if we use his FTL stats.

He absolutely 100% should, but apparently NF will be activated or the spear would be thrown before that \_(-_-)_/

Problem is, we don't know if the OG text said hundreth of microseconds or just microseconds.

If it's the former than it's MFTL, if it's the latter than it's FTL...

ALRF said:
Since when Gil had a conceptual attack?
Just Ea is a Conceptual Attack.

As stated in his profile, he can't use the "properties" of NP because he doesn't even know their name.

Erm, Ea doesn't have conceptual attack from what i know... we already know the thing about it killing being without the concept of death is not legit at all, the only thing it has is the truth thing.

He cannot use the special ability of Gae Bolg, so no, thought it still has the stop natural Regenerationn, i doubt it will stop something of the level of Apostles Regenerationn...

Ramesses the Sun King said:
Slash Emperor can't kill a Type permanently and while Ea is still a concept busting weapon that shreds concepts like the world and could possibly kill Types. It has shown no feats of killing a 4B that lacks a concept of death so I don't see how this is an argument.
>> "EA does not do conceptual damage."

Alf, I'll slap you with a trout the next time you only say half-truths.

This is incorrect, the noble phantasm doesn't negate healing, the spear itself does, as stated on it's page.

Yeah Gil can use Gae Bolg

With that speed gap, I think Gilgamesh might exhaust the entirety of GoB (if that's even possible) on Reinhard before Reinhard has even formed a thought.

...With speed equal this match is one thing for Reinhard, but unequalized it's tons of times worse than throwing a snail against a fighter aircraft.

Apparently, Gilgamesh has emptied out his entire treasury against Enkidu before, so it's not like he has an infinite amount of weaponry.

If anyone is wondering...

MHS+ >> Not even 1% SoL.

Gilgamesh's speed: "He would be 20 million times FTL if you lowball him and say it took him 30 minutes to come back from Horsehead Nebula. 47 billion times FTL if it took him a second (according to Kiara, it was an instant), and 200 million times FTL if it took him 3 minutes. "

>and while Ea is still a concept busting weapon that shreds concepts like the world and could possibly kill Types

Actually where is the conceptual part here? If it can shreds concepts, then it would have no problem killing Types, but that's just going on a speculation, Slash Emperor itself can't even kill them since they lack the concept of it in Earth.

If this thread continues to go to hell I will use the powers invested in me by the Holy Golden Empeor to put this thread into Exterminatus.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Okay, but it still can't be infinite. Though it'd be much more than before.
It's still hilariously bigger then something that kept shooting indefinitely for 3 days on end. He won't run out.

The matter here is, can Gil kill Reinhard, if he can, he wins, if he can't he loses.

During a cutscene before the BB fight he casually flies across space. I believe it was the space between the seventh layer and the core, which is 404 light years long if you are the chosen one. He crosses it in 10 seconds so that would be like 1.2 billion times FTL. Not that it matters much.

@ALRF

If Gilgamesh can fly at 1,000,000,000c, how can he stop in the correct Solar System, let alone the correct spot, without reacting at similar speeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back